ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Says a Minor Russian Incursion Into Ukraine is Okay

Mush is lame brained.

How do you even make statements like that? If it is a minor incurssion it is ok? Hey Russians, you can do some minor things, maybe drop a few bombs and send in a few tanks. That's ok.

This guy is the POTUS. What is this coming to?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Did anyone actually see Biden say this? Not asking this taking up for the nearly brain-dead zombie; just wondering if he actually said it, or it's another one of these "Biden says" reports where his chief of staff puts out the statement because Mush has already gone lights out for the day.

Did anyone actually see Biden say this? Not asking this taking up for the nearly brain-dead zombie; just wondering if he actually said it, or it's another one of these "Biden says" reports where his chief of staff puts out the statement because Mush has already gone lights out for the day.
He's having a press conference and reading his 3"x5" cards.

President Biden is more decisive than President Trump. I honestly didn’t think that was possible. I have been listening to Whispering Bill Anderson on the radio and without the distraction of a picture this press conference is not good. I can’t say it’s Mush but it’s somewhat painful to listen too.

Mush is a weak old man and he owes so many favors to so many people. The far left, the people that have dirt on his family.

But, seriously do you libs even think he is up for the job? The hours, the constant meeting, the approvals he has to give?

This is sad

Reactions: mlblack16.
Mush is a weak old man and he owes so many favors to so many people. The far left, the people that have dirt on his family.

But, seriously do you libs even think he is up for the job? The hours, the constant meeting, the approvals he has to give?

This is sad
The last group on earth he’s paying out favors to is the far left.

"I'm not so sure [Russian President Vladimir Putin] is certain what he is going to do. My guess is he will move in [to Ukraine]. He has to do something."

--------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

That is your commander in chief, Mush

Reactions: Jartard
Handle it like george w bush....just look the other way.

Yeah...

T4MECL6CW3DWJ3IONFPYIHNDXE.jpg

This is sad

He was well enough off to shut down the oil for the far left. Raise all the prices on everything with that. I'm surprised the big liberals aren't celebrating it. With higher gas prices and higher prices on everything, this should help the planet more.

The roads still seem to be packed and people are still eating enough to stay real fat, but it would be more packed and more fat if not for the higher prices.

Not only that, but it does get some revenge on people who did a little better than minimum wage. I gave up going to the mountains for it. Too high of prices.

I tried to buy cheaper food for a while, but it tastes like shit so I have to spend more on that. When you gag food out, it has to not only taste good, but the half vomited shit coming back up has to not taste like shit either. That's hard to get.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It's not like Biden said he believed Putin over our Intel agencies.

Later in the presser, Biden was asked to describe what he meant....and he mentioned a non military response like a cyber attack as an example.

"Biden, speaking at a news conference to mark his one-year anniversary in office, also said a 'minor incursion' by Russia would elicit a lesser response. He later sought to clarify that he was referring to a non-military action, such as a cyberattack, that would be met with a similar reciprocal response, and that if Russian forces cross the Ukrainian border, killing Ukrainian fighters, 'that changes everything.'"

Last edited:
He also said there was disagreement amongst nato allies. His speech did nothing to strike fear in Putin. Instead it pissed off Kyiv

It's not like Biden said he believed Putin over our Intel agencies.

Later in the presser, Biden was asked to describe what he meant....and he mentioned a non military response like a cyber attack as an example.

"Biden, speaking at a news conference to mark his one-year anniversary in office, also said a 'minor incursion' by Russia would elicit a lesser response. He later sought to clarify that he was referring to a non-military action, such as a cyberattack, that would be met with a similar reciprocal response, and that if Russian forces cross the Ukrainian border, killing Ukrainian fighters, 'that changes everything.'"
But, Trump

But, Trump

I am just hoping Mush doesn't get a bunch of people hurt or killed or makes things worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan

This is sad
No, no they don't, but guys like Raoul, Chevy and Greedtard will sooner die than admit to it.

Mush Brain's staff need to stop lying to him, making him think the American public will continue to buy the bullshit "everything is Trump's fault" business he's selling. The man won't own up to his epic failures, and that's just helping further fuel the storm coming this November.

I know this won't happen, but how fvcking hilarious would it be that the GOP make Trump the House Speaker. Mush would be hating life for his final years in office.

BTW, anyone catch the part of his incoherent mumbling yesterday when asked if he was running in 2024 and if Hyena was going to be his running mate? He insisted yes to both 😂😄 I hope he keeps his word. That will be quite the show, seeing Dems pissed off they are stuck with a guaranteed loss. Only way those two fools win again is cheating.

No, no they don't, but guys like Raoul, Chevy and Greedtard will sooner die than admit to it.

Mush Brain's staff need to stop lying to him, making him think the American public will continue to buy the bullshit "everything is Trump's fault" business he's selling. The man won't own up to his epic failures, and that's just helping further fuel the storm coming this November.

I know this won't happen, but how fvcking hilarious would it be that the GOP make Trump the House Speaker. Mush would be hating life for his final years in office.

BTW, anyone catch the part of his incoherent mumbling yesterday when asked if he was running in 2024 and if Hyena was going to be his running mate? He insisted yes to both 😂😄 I hope he keeps his word. That will be quite the show, seeing Dems pissed off they are stuck with a guaranteed loss. Only way those two fools win again is cheating.
You're an idiot.

Foreign policy is probably the one thing Trump wasn’t necessarily abysmal at. There hasn’t been a substantial difference in foreign policy between the parties during my lifetime. Trump was actually a little different.

Biden's going to lose it on gas prices and empty shelves.

If he would learn to ignore the hippies and realize they'll vote for him anyway, he would probably win easily next time. But not with this. I can't imagine what it's like for normal people with normal expenses.

" President Donald Trump has belittled, undermined, and in some cases abandoned U.S. allies and partners. He has turned on our own intelligence professionals, diplomats, and troops. He has emboldened our adversaries and squandered our leverage to contend with national security challenges from North Korea to Iran, from Syria to Afghanistan to Venezuela, with practically nothing to show for it." -Joe Biden

"America lead the world. This is not a moment for fear. This is the time to tap the strength and audacity that took us to victory in two world wars and brought down the Iron Curtain." - Joe Biden

Hypocrite.

I'm curious, that in light of several police actions/wars the U.S. has been in over the 60 or so years that we've eventually asked ourselves "why were we here to begin with," the same can be asked why are we this heavily involved in the Ukraine to begin with?

I'm curious, that in light of several police actions/wars the U.S. has been in over the 60 or so years that we've eventually asked ourselves "why were we here to begin with," the same can be asked why are we this heavily involved in the Ukraine to begin with?
Hunter Biden's slush fund

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT