ADVERTISEMENT

my apologies from the TGE

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
just back from probation! Banned again from my 2nd Marshall board, PROUDLY BANNED! Much like many fellow Atlantan's that scream proudly gay! All I can say is this, I finally have my mind "right". Much like Cool hand Luke , put back in the box for screaming that eerbillys are idiots and we should be playing home and home for the states economic benifit I will NO LONGER ever take the position of any troll or anyone saying ANYTHING negative about the Marshall Athletics is wrong. ON the contrary I shall at every chance support and agree with anyone that runs the Marshall program down, and if ANYONE crosses me I will deliver unto you the same wrath I used to deliver the GREAT WVU program supporters that troll this board! From henceforth it's LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS! And I hope like HELL! Chase, Doc and the entire program delivers exactly what we WVU supporters wants, another 3-9 season!

LETS GO REDHAWKS! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS! LETS KICK SOME HOKIE TURKEY TAIL!

Let's Go Mountaineers ! Doc needs to be fired asap ! Marshall needs to drop all sports, especially football, except women's volleyball, mmmmmmm. That's what I'm talking bout !

Note to all: eerbilly volleyball players are hotter!

PW9EiHw-.jpg

just back from probation! Banned again from my 2nd Marshall board, PROUDLY BANNED! Much like many fellow Atlantan's that scream proudly gay! All I can say is this, I finally have my mind "right". Much like Cool hand Luke , put back in the box for screaming that eerbillys are idiots and we should be playing home and home for the states economic benifit I will NO LONGER ever take the position of any troll or anyone saying ANYTHING negative about the Marshall Athletics is wrong. ON the contrary I shall at every chance support and agree with anyone that runs the Marshall program down, and if ANYONE crosses me I will deliver unto you the same wrath I used to deliver the GREAT WVU program supporters that troll this board! From henceforth it's LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS! And I hope like HELL! Chase, Doc and the entire program delivers exactly what we WVU supporters wants, another 3-9 season!

LETS GO REDHAWKS! LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS! LETS KICK SOME HOKIE TURKEY TAIL!

Sounds like some could use a good therapeutic pub crawl through Ponce City Market....:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT