ADVERTISEMENT

My ultra gigavaccinated cousin has covid.

FGQ54JBVUAIEQx0.jpg

Maybe the vaccine saved his life. You lying idiot.

The origin of Covid 19 in UNKNOWN.

Maybe the "6" saved his life. Idiot.
So, out of all the things big govt and big pharma do, you blindly trust them on this thing?

I had it right before Christmas and never lost my sense of smell, just felt a little bit crummy.

I had it right before Christmas and never lost my sense of smell, just felt a little bit crummy.
I got Covid Dick. Like Mush Brain but Mush Dick. Finally got over it, but it was like a Chinese Noodle for awhile.

Not micro, just no feeling in it. Like it was a thumb or finger or something. Didn't shrink it. It was just like having another phalange. Just a flaccid phalange.
Too bad Dr. Ashley Winter was not able to help cure you. On a more serious note, did you have vicious night sweats immediately leading up to you having covid?
maxresdefault.jpg

Where were the first cases? What lab is in the city where the first cases were reported?

Either you can't connect the dots or you are just liar.
Prove it came from China, you lying mooching moron.

You connect the dots for the science world so they can give us a definitive answer. Moron.

Too bad Dr. Ashley Winter was not able to help cure you. On a more serious note, did you have vicious night sweats immediately leading up to you having covid?
maxresdefault.jpg
I was on vacation when I cam down with it. Yes, I did. My wife got it first and had that worse. Then, I got it.
The chinese got us.

Prove it came from China, you lying mooching moron.

You connect the dots for the science world so they can give us a definitive answer. Moron.
Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19), originated at Wuhan city of China in early December 2019

A recent report in Science confirmed that a natural spillover emergence from a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan was the early epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic

Here you go you lying moron

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I was on vacation when I cam down with it. Yes, I did. My wife got it first and had that worse. Then, I got it.
The chinese got us.
I had vicious night sweats three or four days in a row approximately a week prior to testing positive.

Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19), originated at Wuhan city of China in early December 2019

A recent report in Science confirmed that a natural spillover emergence from a seafood wholesale market in Wuhan was the early epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic

Here you go you lying moron
The origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN

Those two articles both tell you where it came from.
I know that you love to take up for the Chi Coms, but if deny where the virus came from you are a huge liar.
The origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN and you're a mooching liar and idiot.
-------------------------------------------------

William Brangham: (journalist)

So, is it your sense from all of your investigations into this that, are you — do you feel — I know this is not the scientific term — but 100 percent sure that this market was the — was the epicenter, or is this just the best science we have today, indicating that's the most likely case?

Angela Rasmussen: (one of the authors of the study)

Well, so I personally do feel 100 percent sure.

But, of course, as I mentioned, there are other possibilities that could explain it.

The origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN and you're a mooching liar and idiot.
-------------------------------------------------

William Brangham: (journalist)

So, is it your sense from all of your investigations into this that, are you — do you feel — I know this is not the scientific term — but 100 percent sure that this market was the — was the epicenter, or is this just the best science we have today, indicating that's the most likely case?

Angela Rasmussen: (one of the authors of the study)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT