ADVERTISEMENT

Names for Pets

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
What is with the morons who give their pets human names? Names like Owen, Corky, and Dave are for humans, not pets.

Acceptable pet names are along the lines of Fido, Brutus, Rover, Spot, or Christina.

A buddy of mine has 2 dogs and (I hope it's his wife doing this) puts goofy shit on them, like the tie/collar thing and takes pics of them. You can see tons of pics of them in action on Facebook. Little fvckers, like corgi or similar breed.

i-can-see-clearly-now.jpg

A buddy of mine has 2 dogs and (I hope it's his wife doing this) puts goofy shit on them, like the tie/collar thing and takes pics of them. You can see tons of pics of them in action on Facebook. Little fvckers, like corgi or similar breed.

At least they are dogs. I can’t justify guys who have cats. These grown men post pictures all over their Facebook of their damn cat. What a bunch of pussies.

Men who have cats they don’t have a daughter are weird people. I lol at a couple walking a cat on a leash at Ritter park when I was in school. Both legitimately tried to fight me, the madder they got the more I laughed.

My wife has a cat in the house, and it's a good thing to have one, as it keeps the mice and other critters away. Of course, unlike some people on Facebook, we don't have our entire picture folder full of cat and dog pictures, nor pictures of our cars. Plus, we only have one cat, and it's a full breed, as opposed to a whole house full of stray cats.

My wife has a cat in the house, and it's a good thing to have one, as it keeps the mice and other critters away. Of course, unlike some people on Facebook, we don't have our entire picture folder full of cat and dog pictures, nor pictures of our cars. Plus, we only have one cat, and it's a full breed, as opposed to a whole house full of stray cats.

Like I said, weird people.

Obviously your cat is not black I’m betting.

No, cat was born in Kalamazoo. Just FYI, most German shepherds you see running around weren't born in Germany, and Turkeys aren't from Turkey.

No shit, kind of like Trumps dad wasn’t born in Germany either but it doesn’t mean the bloodline is different. Your cat is of Asian descent.

I know I am tired of these damn dogs barking around the neighborhood all the time. I grew up out of the town limits and there is more damn dog barking noise now in a subdivision outside of a large city than there is out in the country side. And, we always had dogs then and guess what, they lived outside. Gasp!

Two doors down they have damn blue tick hound as a house pet? God only knows why. They let that bastard out when they get home from work and he goes nuts. Hooooowwwwlll Hooooowwlllll. Then, there is the little yapper dog behind us. They let him out and he barks and the two big ass dogs their neighbor has. They have let those big ass dogs tear their back yard all to pieces. It looks like shit. They bark at the squirrels and at each other.

There is a stray black cat that has been hanging around. He doesn't bark, but he did yack in my yard. But, I guess he was hungry and I think some kids fed him some cereal. Nobody knows where he came from. So, I named him Jermaine.

and herdman - herdman is a good pets name
and if it's a worm or a weasel - TRUMP is appropriate.

I didn't name our dog dherd.

That's what we call the mess she leaves in the yard about 15 minutes after she is fed.

Reactions: i am herdman
MURox?

In all seriousness, what the fvck is wrong with you?!?! You are ate up with it. I'm actually concerned for your mental health and well-being.

Ha, no, I'm not referring to @murox , The Legend; he's too badass to own Corgis. Rox probably owns pit bulls and they just walk themselves, without the need for any leash.

As far as that corgi dog, I want to say dildo @dave always had his profile pic set with one. He looks like the type to own one.

Speaking of @dave , otherwise known as Dildo Dave and O.C.D., check out his postings. He has posted 40 times today. That isn’t an anomaly. Yesterday and two days ago, he posted an average of over 30 times per day.

I guess there isn’t much of a need for orange cones to be dropped these days.

Speaking of @dave , otherwise known as Dildo Dave and O.C.D., check out his postings. He has posted 40 times today. That isn’t an anomaly. Yesterday and two days ago, he posted an average of over 30 times per day.

I guess there isn’t much of a need for orange cones to be dropped these days.

WTH? Does dildo @dave still work for the asphalt company? The big truck which dumps the hot asphalt must have broken down for him to have that much time to post.

It’s not even noon where @dave lives, and he has already posted at least 26 times on a rivals board today! But strangely, he has avoided this thread more than he avoids all of his creditors. He has avoided this thread more than he avoids cleaning out his filthy, clutter-filled garage. He avoids this thread more than he avoids putting real hubcaps on his clunker.

It’s not even noon where @dave lives, and he has already posted at least 26 times on a rivals board today! But strangely, he has avoided this thread more than he avoids all of his creditors. He has avoided this thread more than he avoids cleaning out his filthy, clutter-filled garage. He avoids this thread more than he avoids putting real hubcaps on his clunker.
Good to see the obsession is still alive. I must have really pissed you off.

Good to see the obsession is still alive. I must have really pissed you off.

Everyone needs to take this in:

Let's discuss a little hypothetical situation:

Hypothetically, of course, let's say that a guy has a Facebook account. We can call him @dave . @dave has spent years calling another poster "fat," claiming his wife was mocking the other poster and laughing at him for how he looks, called him a "pussy" numerous times, challenged/threatened him over the years, mocked his job status/position, mocked his financial status, posted pictures of him taken from his MySpace over a decade ago, etc.

However, @dave then went and asked about the Facebook page of the other poster he had threatened, mocked, etc. @dave was so scared of the guy he was bullying, that he found him on Facebook (even though the guy uses a fake surname on there), blocked him on Facebook just in case the guy ever found out who he was, and did whatever he could to hide from the poster he was bullying for years.

Hypothetically, of course, @dave is a fat, sloppy, bald, goofy looking guy who has a history of being really bad at handling his money. He's also bullied numerous other posters over the years on both the wvu and Marshall boards thinking that his identity was securely hidden.

If all of this were true, it would make @dave a:

A) Huge fvcking pussy
B) Huge fvcking pussy and coward
C) Huge fvcking pussy, coward, fat-ass, and goofy looking bastard
D) The laughingstock of both boards for eternity

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Everyone needs to take this in:

Let's discuss a little hypothetical situation:

Hypothetically, of course, let's say that a guy has a Facebook account. We can call him @dave . @dave has spent years calling another poster "fat," claiming his wife was mocking the other poster and laughing at him for how he looks, called him a "pussy" numerous times, challenged/threatened him over the years, mocked his job status/position, mocked his financial status, posted pictures of him taken from his MySpace over a decade ago, etc.

However, @dave then went and asked about the Facebook page of the other poster he had threatened, mocked, etc. @dave was so scared of the guy he was bullying, that he found him on Facebook (even though the guy uses a fake surname on there), blocked him on Facebook just in case the guy ever found out who he was, and did whatever he could to hide from the poster he was bullying for years.

Hypothetically, of course, @dave is a fat, sloppy, bald, goofy looking guy who has a history of being really bad at handling his money. He's also bullied numerous other posters over the years on both the wvu and Marshall boards thinking that his identity was securely hidden.

If all of this were true, it would make @dave a:

A) Huge fvcking pussy
B) Huge fvcking pussy and coward
C) Huge fvcking pussy, coward, fat-ass, and goofy looking bastard
D) The laughingstock of both boards for eternity
Wow. I really did piss you off.

Wow. I really did piss you off.

Don't excuse my mockery for being pissed. As I have a few other times, I actually feel badly for you.

You look like that and claimed you and your wife were laughing at the appearance of another poster? You are in that kind of shape and have physically threatened other posters? Christ. This is worse than when you lied about your wife's career working the magazine stand, worse than when you lied for years about your job duties, and worse than when you came on here admitting you had lied about those things for years.

Don't excuse my mockery for being pissed. As I have a few other times, I actually feel badly for you.

You look like that and claimed you and your wife were laughing at the appearance of another poster? You are in that kind of shape and have physically threatened other posters? Christ. This is worse than when you lied about your wife's career working the magazine stand, worse than when you lied for years about your job duties, and worse than when you came on here admitting you had lied about those things for years.
What specific lies were those? My wife never worked at a magazine stand. I have never lied about my job duties.
Just typical bullshit from you. You have been obsessed with me for years.

What specific lies were those? My wife never worked at a magazine stand. I have never lied about my job duties.
Just typical bullshit from you. You have been obsessed with me for years.

Your strawmen comments don't mask how much of a pathetic, cowardly bitch you are.

What would ever make you think I was "upset" that you went out of my way to block my Facebook page? I, and others, find it hysterical that you're such a pussy that you went out of you way to ask and then do that when I had no idea or desire to know who you are, sloth.

You HAVE lied about your wife. You denied that she ever worked at a book store. Then, you ended up admitting that she did it temporarily. You claimed for years that your job duties had nothing to do with orange cones. Then, after getting mocked about it for years, you finally admitted that you "design where orange cones are put." You lied about showing your wife my pictures. First, you said she laughed and had numerous comments when you showed her. Then, when people told you how bizarre it was that you would go out of you way to show your wife pictures of a random guy whom you didn't know, you claimed that she reads the Marshall message board and saw them there! Riiiiight! Your wife is clearly pathetic for marrying a guy like you, but there is no way she reads the Marshall message board for entertainment, you fvcking lying coward.

Go back to your tough guy act where you threaten people, mock how they look, etc. It's far more entertaining seeing a pussy pretend to be something else than to feel badly for him for coming to terms that everyone knows what a fat, ugly, sloppy, pathetic pussy he is.

And it gets even better! I was just told that you have now locked down your entire Facebook page! HAHAHAHAHAHH! Instead of going out of your way to find out my page and just block me, like you did previously, you have now made it so that nobody can see your friends, any pics, previous posts, etc. HAHAHAAHAHH! Sloth is scared! What's wrong, are you worried that everyone will see your cats that you post all over Facebook you big pussy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT