ADVERTISEMENT

NHR - Not surprising at all , still say the wrong guy was handed the Heisman

MARSHALL77

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Heisman should have gone to Deshaun Watson from Clemson , another reason the Heisman should be awarded after the National Championship game.

Jackson for one can not speak intelligible English , can not put an entire sentence together basically a conversation with him ( interview) consist of the following ( you know , step up , stepped up , know what I'm sayin , see what I'm sayin (how do you see what someone is saying)?, contribute and he good all interspersed with uh huh..

Some please explain how he will have the ability to comprehend as well as learn a complete NFL playbook , its more than Jackson passing or Jackson running. Makes one ( and I know it's Louisville) but makes one wonder how many classes he actually attended and just how many he was an auto pass for eligibility reasons.

Just wait until he is handed the Wonderlic Test - that should be something for sure. He may set the all time low score.

So here we have a statement from an anonymous ACC coach who stated the following:

Clemson Tigers signal-caller Deshaun Watson is a superior prospect to Jackson—whom he believes does not have a future playing on Sundays.

"Watson has a chance to be at least as good as Jameis Winston," he said. "We played he and Lamar Jackson, and Jackson has no shot at playing quarterback in the NFL. None. He can’t make the throws and can’t read coverage's. He’s not going to have a chance. Watson stands tall in the pocket and whips the ball around like Ben Roethlisberger."

Last edited:
He looks completely lost when forced to stay in the pocket and throw the ball. His first instinct is to "tuck it" and run, which just furthers the argument that he's not a real QB.

Heisman should have gone to Deshaun Watson from Clemson , another reason the Heisman should be awarded after the National Championship game.

Jackson for one can not speak intelligible English , can not put an entire sentence together basically a conversation with him ( interview) consist of the following ( you know , step up , stepped up , know what I'm sayin , see what I'm sayin (how do you see what someone is saying)?, contribute and he good all interspersed with uh huh..

Some please explain how he will have the ability to comprehend as well as learn a complete NFL playbook , its more than Jackson passing or Jackson running. Makes one ( and I know it's Louisville) but makes one wonder how many classes he actually attended and just how many he was an auto pass for eligibility reasons.

Just wait until he is handed the Wonderlic Test - that should be something for sure. He may set the all time low score.

So here we have a statement from an anonymous ACC coach who stated the following:

Clemson Tigers signal-caller Deshaun Watson is a superior prospect to Jackson—whom he believes does not have a future playing on Sundays.

"Watson has a chance to be at least as good as Jameis Winston," he said. "We played he and Lamar Jackson, and Jackson has no shot at playing quarterback in the NFL. None. He can’t make the throws and can’t read coverage's. He’s not going to have a chance. Watson stands tall in the pocket and whips the ball around like Ben Roethlisberger."

Your pathetic on that statement alone. I guess you didnt hear Cato speak much here

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT