ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Total Bloodbath at ESPN

Care to name some white players you speak of them exhibited... "take a knee" or "turn your back" on the Anthem by protesting? I didn't think you could. You are always PLAYING THE RACE CARD.

U.S. soccer team star Megan Rapinoe and about 20 white players on the Seattle Seahawks all took part in a show of unity supporting Kaepernick's reason for taking a knee.

Have you ever read the entire Anthem? If the National Anthem's lyrics supported killing old, fat, and bald woman-beaters, I am guessing you wouldn't show support for it either.

U.S. soccer team star Megan Rapinoe and about 20 white players on the Seattle Seahawks all took part in a show of unity supporting Kaepernick's reason for taking a knee.

Have you ever read the entire Anthem? If the National Anthem's lyrics supported killing old, fat, and bald woman-beaters, I am guessing you wouldn't show support for it either.

Hey isn't that divulging personal information of other users?

ESPN Publishes Poetry Tribute To Fugitive Cop Killer

ESPN, the sports network that’s hemorrhaging viewers and purging much of its on-air talent, on Tuesday published a poetry tribute to a woman who was convicted of killing a police officer.

One day before the network laid off many of its employees, it published five poems about feminism and political resistance on its website geared toward women, ESPNW.

The first poem in the series is called “Revolution” and it’s dedicated to Asatta Shakur, an icon among black power enthusiasts who was convicted of murdering a police officer in 1977. She escaped from prison in 1979 and fled to Cuba in 1984, where she’s been hiding ever since.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/27/espn-poetry-tribute-fugitive-cop-killer/

Assata Shakur is a legend and a political prisoner.

Assata Shakur is a legend and a political prisoner.

shocking response is shocking

Between 1971 and 1973, Shakur was charged with several crimes and was the subject of a multi-state manhunt.[5][6] In May 1973, Shakur was involved in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike, in which New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster was killed and Trooper James Harper was grievously assaulted; she was charged in these attacks.[7] BLA member Zayd Malik Shakur was also killed in the incident, and Shakur was wounded.[7] Between 1973 and 1977, Shakur was indicted in relation to six other incidents—charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping. She was acquitted on three of the charges and three were dismissed. In 1977, she was convicted of the first-degree murder of Foerster and of seven other felonies related to the shootout.[8]

Shakur was incarcerated in several prisons in the 1970s. She escaped from prison in 1979 and, after living as a fugitive for several years, fled to Cuba in 1984, where she received political asylum. She has been living in Cuba ever since. Since May 2, 2005, the FBI has classified her as a domestic terrorist and offered a $1 million reward for assistance in her capture. On May 2, 2013, the FBI added her to the Most Wanted Terrorist List; the first woman to be listed.[9] On the same day, the New Jersey Attorney General offered to match the FBI reward, increasing the total reward for her capture to $2 million.[10]

Wonder how long it will be before Lavar Ball has his own shoutfest show.

Dan, true poetic justice would be for the numbnuts leaders at ESPN to give him a show wherein he and Stephen A. Smith engage in their version of the "Summertime Shoutdown", a verbal "I can shout nonsense louder and longer than you, bro", hyped up by the network like one of those WWE wrestling pay for view extravaganzas!! Culminating this spectacle both participants, Ball and Smith, simultaneously blow out their respective carotid arteries while each exceeds 120+ decibels during their verbal joust!! A ratings bonanza for ESPN and a definite upwards boost in the collective human gene pool in one fell swoop!!!!

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
I consider myself a Conservative, but I don't necessarily feel the suspicion and angst over the "mainstream media" the way a lot of my contemporaries do. Everybody is selling you a reflection of your bias these days, whether its ESPN pandering to Liberals and African Americans, or Fox News pandering to my racist uncle. People should approach all media with cynicism, and especially the platforms that are telling you things that you already know or agree with.

Its a strange world. Beyonce is considered a feminist and a civil rights leader, who "speaks" her message through fashion made in Chinese sweatshops and sold at inflated prices in Brooklyn. Colin Kaepernick is a civil rights leader - a dumb jock who grew up with affluent white parents, growing a fro and wearing a Muhammad Ali shirt, telling me about the injustice of my white privilege.

Of course, at the same time, my party elected a reality TV star with no prior government experience to the Presidency, under the auspices that he could single-handedly reshape the entire US Federal government. We're all dumb these days.

Kaepernick is a dumb jock? And considering he was adopted and he is black, one would think he had the perfect view of white privilege all his life. And let's not forgot all of his charity work.

I do agree regarding Beyonce.

I will never watch Megan Rapinoe play again. She was a heck of a player in her prime, but she is now just another aging star using their position to push the extreme left wing rainbow agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
shocking response is shocking

Between 1971 and 1973, Shakur was charged with several crimes and was the subject of a multi-state manhunt.[5][6] In May 1973, Shakur was involved in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike, in which New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster was killed and Trooper James Harper was grievously assaulted; she was charged in these attacks.[7] BLA member Zayd Malik Shakur was also killed in the incident, and Shakur was wounded.[7] Between 1973 and 1977, Shakur was indicted in relation to six other incidents—charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping. She was acquitted on three of the charges and three were dismissed. In 1977, she was convicted of the first-degree murder of Foerster and of seven other felonies related to the shootout.[8]

Shakur was incarcerated in several prisons in the 1970s. She escaped from prison in 1979 and, after living as a fugitive for several years, fled to Cuba in 1984, where she received political asylum. She has been living in Cuba ever since. Since May 2, 2005, the FBI has classified her as a domestic terrorist and offered a $1 million reward for assistance in her capture. On May 2, 2013, the FBI added her to the Most Wanted Terrorist List; the first woman to be listed.[9] On the same day, the New Jersey Attorney General offered to match the FBI reward, increasing the total reward for her capture to $2 million.[10]
This murderer is escaping is the reason it is better just to put a bullet in them or hang'em from a tree and not let them keep breathing. If know they murder someone with eye witnesses then they should get the death penalty.

Last edited:
white privilege

The myth of "white privilege" and its racist solution is rich white people, who have nothing in common with poor white people other than skin color, telling them to step aside so they can associate with rich non-white people, with whm they have no real differences other than skin color. Meanwhile the poor suffer, whatever color they may be.

If YOU are white and YOU feel that YOU have received anything you do not deserve because you are white, then by all means YOU should give it to whoever you think rightfully deserves it. If YOU feel that YOUR children are getting some advantage then YOU should send YOUR children to public school, a public college in your own state, a communtiy college, a trade school, or tell them to join the service, as the case may be. YOU.

And leave those of us in Appalachia, and most of America, who know that a belief in "white privilge" is 100% bull**** out of your self-hatred.

Did they get rid of that Beth Mowins? Trump needs to come up with an EO that prohibits women from being in the football booth, even if they have an adam's apple, and speak like Curt Menefee.

This murderer is escaping is the reason it is better just to put a bullet in them or hang'em from a tree and not let them keep breathing. If know they murder someone with eye witnesses then they should get the death penalty.

Yep, you're an idiot. You'll fit right in over here. You have lots of company.

And leave those of us in Appalachia, and most of America, who know that a belief in "white privilge" is 100% bull**** out of your self-hatred.

Stay clueless, moron.

42,739,924 American's "below the poverty line"
-18,959,814 white/non-hispanic
-9,472,583 black

#whiteprivelage

Kaepernick is a dumb jock? And considering he was adopted and he is black, one would think he had the perfect view of white privilege all his life. And let's not forgot all of his charity work.

Maybe I'm being overly harsh. I don't know how smart he is, I've just noticed that most of his statements are parroting things other people have said, and then when reporters pressed him to elaborate with his own thoughts, he wouldn't really provide much.

Its also worth noting that he is, genetically speaking, as white as he is black. Given his upbringing, light skin and predominantly white features, most people considered him "white" prior to this. Then he grew out his afro (figuratively and literally) and now he's not only black, but he's Malcolm X.

Set against the backdrop that his newfound black activism coincided with being dropped to third on the depth chart and facing the possibility of trade or release (which became impossible after he positioned himself as a civil rights figure), the cynic in me is convinced this thing at least started as a self-serving enterprise. Maybe its evolved into something genuine, and for that he should be applauded, but I disagree that someone raised by an affluent white family as a superlative athlete (with all the privilege that goes with that) understands the inner-city black experience.

Maybe I'm being overly harsh. I don't know how smart he is, I've just noticed that most of his statements are parroting things other people have said, and then when reporters pressed him to elaborate with his own thoughts, he wouldn't really provide much.

Its also worth noting that he is, genetically speaking, as white as he is black. Given his upbringing, light skin and predominantly white features, most people considered him "white" prior to this. Then he grew out his afro (figuratively and literally) and now he's not only black, but he's Malcolm X.

Set against the backdrop that his newfound black activism coincided with being dropped to third on the depth chart and facing the possibility of trade or release (which became impossible after he positioned himself as a civil rights figure), the cynic in me is convinced this thing at least started as a self-serving enterprise. Maybe its evolved into something genuine, and for that he should be applauded, but I disagree that someone raised by an affluent white family as a superlative athlete (with all the privilege that goes with that) understands the inner-city black experience.

Maybe your the only person who considered him "White" Kap was always viewed as Black. Hell he is a Kappa for Christ sake.

And just because someone didn't grow up in the inner-city doesn't mean they can't Identify with people who do come from the inner city. Shit look at Uncle Ben Carson as a prime example. Grew up in inner city Detroit and wouldn't know the black experience even if it was slapped in his face. Uncle Ben can't or won't Identify with the Black Experience in America.

-9,472,583 black

This is not a great but still valid example of white privilege.

This attempt of an argument shows pure stupidity. Whites account for 62% of the population. Blacks account for 13% of the black population. Trying to claim that whites account for twice as many people under the poverty line as part of an argument showing that white privilege doesn't exist is as dumb as it gets. If you want to try that argument, you'd have to look at per capita. In doing so, for your argument to have any hint of validity, the white number would need to be almost five times as many as the blacks. (so, about 90 million people, not 19 million people).

White privilege is assuming you just posted a poor argument with little thinking, yet since you have a college degree, you aren't a complete moron.

White privilege would be giving you that benefit of the doubt, while if you had been a black guy, assuming your college degree doesn't really say much because you were granted admission based on quotas/affirmative action standards.

-9,472,583 black

#whiteprivelage

Another example. If you were black, like Fever, people would roll their eyes and use your miserable attempt at spelling "privilege" as proof that you aren't college degree worthy and only have it due to getting breaks because of your skin. As a white person, you are given the assumption that it was just a typo that doesn't represent your intelligence.

Why are on the internet? Why don't YOU take YOUR internet fees and give them to somebody else, since YOU don't deserve the money?

You clearly don't know what "white privilege" refers to or means.

And anyone that is Appalachian knows white privilege is bullshit. The only color that counts in the USA is GREEN.

Spend weeks driving around with a black friend or family member and tell me how many times you get pulled over or followed compared to usual. Go to a nice jewelry store with some black friends and see how different your experience is.

Take a white person and a black person. Dress them exactly the same to alleviate your belief that money is the only determining factor in this. See the difference in treatment they face.

For those who claim white privilege doesn't exist, it shows a severe (and I can't emphasize that enough) lack of life experiences. It is so blatant at times that anyone denying it exists is either a complete moron, a bigot, or simply lacks experiences outside of a sheltered life.

I witness it personally on a weekly basis, easily. I've been pulled over three times in the last month (once in Oklahoma, twice in rural Texas). Why was I pulled over each time? I am sure it was because of out-of-state plates driving late at night on back roads. Each of the two times in Texas, the officer shook my hand while introducing himself, made quick small-talk, made a bullshit excuse why he stopped me, and was as friendly as could be. If I had a black guy in the car with me, it would have been (and always has been) an entirely different experience.

Now, you're going to say "see, whites get pulled over a lot, too." Having a privilege in one thing (race) doesn't mean you have privilege in everything (economics, state license plates, etc.). Just because I have white privilege doesn't exclude me from the opportunity of not having privilege in other areas (it is referred to as the concept of intersectionality). Having white privilege doesn't exclude you from not having privilege based on economics or if you have a redneck accent. Those things can still exist against you even though you are granted white privilege.

A few nights ago, I went to an Ab-Soul and Nick Grant concert. As I started to go through security, the two guys patting me down jokingly said "are you sure you're here for the right concert?" I questioned why they asked that; was I the only white guy? They confirmed. What did they do? They looked at my ID and didn't pat me down. Every single person before me that I saw had to remove their hat, empty their pockets, and get a decent pat down. I didn't do any of those.

Tomorrow night, I will be at a concert with about 2000 other people. Of those, I will be able to count the number of white people on two hands. Having gone to this venue numerous times, I know they won't have my all access pass waiting for me at will-call with my tickets. Yet, after a brief explanation, the employee will call for her boss, the boss will look at me, and will hand over the all access pass. Yet, the black people in line before and after me who have issues getting their tickets/having the tickets scan at the entrance/etc. won't be afforded the same thing. They will be told to "contact the person who left the tickets for you and have them contact their contact person with the promoter."

At the same concert tomorrow, every single black person who tries going down to the premium seat location will be stopped by an usher and have to show their ticket proving they belong down there. I will walk right past the usher, give a head nod, and won't have to show my ticket (and it isn't from them recognizing me from being there many times before).

Last week, I was at Le Labo, a high-end store in Dallas. I returned a bottle whose pump had never worked. They aren't supposed to return anything after 30 days. I didn't have a receipt, told them I purchased in about three months ago, and that I just hadn't made the time to come to the store. They emptied the contents into a new bottle without an issue. From many experiences being with black friends/family who have similar issues at merchants, things aren't so easy.

I can give countless examples just in my daily life of it. And these are just basic examples of white privilege. It goes much, much deeper with major social structure issues.

Yep, you're an idiot. You'll fit right in over here. You have lots of company.

Stay clueless, moron.

Have you ever seen rural, poor Appalachia. I mean, where you drive up a creek in between the hillsides to people's houses?

Probably not....

My mom wore feed sack dresses and my dad's first house was one room with dirt floor. Ask them about white privilege.

Hypocrite. Uninformed. Rude.

Hypocrite and uninformed? Again, you clearly have no idea what "white privilege" refers to. The existence of white privilege doesn't exclude whites from being able to have difficulties in life. It isn't a free, universal pass to happiness and success.

Uninformed? Moron, you have absolutely no idea what white privilege even refers to, yet you're claiming somebody is uninformed about it?

Have you ever seen rural, poor Appalachia. I mean, where you drive up a creek in between the hillsides to people's houses?

Probably not....

My mom wore feed sack dresses and my dad's first house was one room with dirt floor. Ask them about white privilege.

I can't dumb it down anymore.

Having white privilege does not exclude you, as a white, from being poor. It does not exclude you, as a white, from having judgments made against your intelligence due to a redneck accent. It does not exclude you, as a white, from having a shitty life. It does, as a white, give you benefits in society based only on the color of your skin that other races do not get due to prevalent and inherent racism in society.

Because you're too fvcking stupid to want to learn. Instead, you will run around claiming that white privilege doesn't exist without even understanding what it refers to.

"But white people are poor, too!" Stay clueless.

who are you quoting?

and daaaamn, step away from the electronic device. you mad.

which device? He can't figure out how to log in and out of each one. Tough, I know but you would think the smartest man on Pullman could figure it out.

my money is on the 1999 flip phone with a 1" screen. only excuse for not being able to see the full definition of Straw Man.

White Priviledge has nothing to do with money.

But Rifle for once, I agree with everything you are trying to convey here. I deal with it on a daily basis especially out here in California.

Oh and White Privilege is very evident in Appalachia. Let me drive a car with out of state tags and I bet you I'll get pulled over on a daily basis and will be treated like a drug dealer.

Black America and White America is 2 different experiences. And the only way a Black Person can experience White America is if they eliminate anyway possible that they come across non-aggresive and submissive. The moment a Black Person shows any type of pride in themselves they are torn down in the public eye.

I mean look at the Stanford Swimmer rape case as a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHITE PRIVILEGE.

which device? He can't figure out how to log in and out of each one. Tough, I know but you would think the smartest man on Pullman could figure it out.

I can figure it out just fine. I just don't take the time to change the password so that I can log in on both. I explained why Rivals makes this time consuming and a pain in the ass to do with their system.

only excuse for not being able to see the full definition of Straw Man.

Oh, now you're going back to that spelling and meaning of "straw man." Hey, at least you're not so dumb to continue making the same mistakes. You are showing that you are learning things from me. That is a start.

Regardless of what definition you use of the term, the two accusations you made in the same thread against two different posters was completely void of any straw man. You do know this, but for some odd reason, you try bringing it up.

White Privilege happened to Troy Evans and Jordan Delegal while they was at Marshall.

White Privilege "Heroin addiction is a disease and they deserve our pity and help"

Black Privilege "Crack Addiction is a crime and they are criminals and deserve to be locked away forever"

White Privilege - Rape an unconscious girl behind a dumpster, serve 3 months, have White America defend you in the media

Black Privilege - Rape an unconscious girl in a dorm you, get sentence to 15 years and vilified in the Media

White Privilege - Ben Rothlisberger

Black Privilege - Mike Vick

I can go on and on

White Privilege - Iggy Azeala and Macklemore winning Grammys for best Hip-Hop Artist and Best Hip-Hop Album

Black Privilege - J. Cole still not winning a Grammy because of his Pro Black message.

White Privilege - White women puts hair in Braids, having them called "Boxer Braids" and its called trendy and fashionable.

Black Privilege - Black people wearing their hair in Braids and are judged, called unprofessional, and called an ignorant ******.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT