ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Total Bloodbath at ESPN

White Privilege - White women puts hair in Braids, having them called "Boxer Braids" and its called trendy and fashionable.

Black Privilege - Black people wearing their hair in Braids and are judged, called unprofessional, and called an ignorant ******.
black people or black women?

White Privilege - US Women's soccer team standing up for Social Injustice land new endorsement deals and called Pioneers and Heroes.

Black Privilege - Black Athletes standing up for Social Injustice and are vilified in the public eye and lose all endorsements

Speaking of "heroin", on the radio this morning they were playing dumbass 911 calls. A guy called in requesting a police dog. When asked why he said his girlfriend hid his heroin and he needed a drug sniffing dog. Cops showed up, found the heroin, and arrested he guy. He sounded white.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
White Privilege - White people with tattoos are called Hipsters

Black Privilege - Black people with tattoos are called a thug

Speaking of "heroin", on the radio this morning they were playing dumbass 911 calls. A guy called in requesting a police dog. When asked why he said his girlfriend hid his heroin and he needed a drug sniffing dog. Cops showed up, found the heroin, and arrested he guy. He sounded white.

Wow that is truly a dumb ass.

White Privilege - Casey Anthony kills her baby, still not in jail.

Black Privilege. Black mom travels 10 miles a day so her kids can attend a better school that is closer to her job. She goes to Prison and the kids are put into the system.

White Privilege - Maria Sharapova highest paid female player who did steroids and PEDS

Black Privilege - Serena Williams who is the best female player ever is called manly, ugly, and can't land decent endorsements for being a winner.

I was in Garfield Park back in November and saw many white people driving through the hood. Granted most of them looked like Addicts.

Rifle, go ride around with some white trash in a white trash car and see how many times you get pulled over. You might be shocked.

Look like a hillbilly and go into a high end store and see what happens.

You are white, but you look wealthy. Like "I can afford an attorney that's smarter than your county prosecutor" wealthy. That, and the fact you are intelligent and polite is what will cause most of your police interactions to be pleasant.

I don't pretend racism doesn't exist. It does. Does it affect all blacks daily? Fvxk no. Does money mean more than race? Absolutely. I have lived in diverse areas and white as Wonder Bread areas. The white areas are the same as the diverse areas: the trash and poor get treated worse, no matter their color. Rich black man in Louisville? He's not getting any bullshit, unless he's dumb enough to go to the ghetto and then he's going to get police shit (like everyone else because it is a high crime/heavily policed area, shit I've been followed in the West End) and Uncle Tom shit.

White Privilege - Iggy Azeala and Macklemore winning Grammys for best Hip-Hop Artist and Best Hip-Hop Album

Black Privilege - J. Cole still not winning a Grammy because of his Pro Black message.

I don't even know who the fvxk these people are, but the Grammys thought Jethro Tull was a metal band, so WTF do they know?

Rifle, go ride around with some white trash in a white trash car and see how many times you get pulled over. You might be shocked.

Go ride around in ANY car with a black guy(s) and see how many times you get pulled over. That's the point that I tried highlighting numerous times in my last post. The existence of white privilege doesn't mean the absence of economic struggles or bigotry against whites (or any other race) for other reasons. It means that being white allows for benefits in society that blacks do not get.

Are people given preferential treatment based on economics void of race? Absolutely. That doesn't change the fact that white privilege is absolutely a high scenario that takes place in all facets of society.

Many times, it doesn't matter if a black person appears wealthy or not. If a 22 year old black guy is rolling around in an $80,000 car, he is getting pulled over many more times than a 22 year old white guy rolling around in the same car regardless of location. Hell, everyone who reads that last statement should think about what their thought-process was on it. If I see a 22 year old black guy rolling around in that car, I stereotypically think "athlete or drug dealer." When I see a 22 year old white guy in the same car, I immediately think "spoiled rich kid with daddy's money." That thought process leads to the black guy getting pulled over many more times. It is one example of white privilege.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Serena Williams who is the best female player ever is called manly, ugly, and can't land decent endorsements for being a winner.

Well no one can argue about her tennis skills, but she certainly is ugly and manly looking. So was Billie Jean King in her day.

And just because someone didn't grow up in the inner-city doesn't mean they can't Identify with people who do come from the inner city, so long as that person is black.
FIFY. In reality, I agree with you completely, but when it comes to saying things like that, white people cannot. There is an exclusivity to the black experience, and it often seems there is nothing more offensive than a white person intimating that they understand racism. That maybe lies at the root of my cynicism toward Kaepernick - I see someone who looks like me, who talks like me, who grew up like me (only way richer), and I have a hard time believing that racism has negatively impacted his life in a significant way, even if someone did mistake him for the movers one day outside of his frat.

And Ben Carson may be the stupidest person ever awarded a PhD.

ain't nothing ugly here. Curves for days...

images_NMZ8_HFGB.jpg

I can't dumb it down anymore.

Having white privilege does not exclude you, as a white, from being poor. It does not exclude you, as a white, from having judgments made against your intelligence due to a redneck accent. It does not exclude you, as a white, from having a shitty life. It does, as a white, give you benefits in society based only on the color of your skin that other races do not get due to prevalent and inherent racism in society.

That, or maybe the fact that non-whites commit a far higher percentage of crimes than white people, and is the reason why white people draw less suspicion than non-whites. Maybe that's the real issue that you're simply ignoring.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why inner-city Chicago has the crime rate it does, while a place like Putnam County in West Virginia is a fantastic place to raise a family.

FIFY. In reality, I agree with you completely, but when it comes to saying things like that, white people cannot. There is an exclusivity to the black experience, and it often seems there is nothing more offensive than a white person intimating that they understand racism. That maybe lies at the root of my cynicism toward Kaepernick - I see someone who looks like me, who talks like me, who grew up like me (only way richer), and I have a hard time believing that racism has negatively impacted his life in a significant way, even if someone did mistake him for the movers one day outside of his frat.

And Ben Carson may be the stupidest person ever awarded a PhD.

And that effects you because you can't have that mindset because youre white??

That right there is a perfect example of White Privilege.

That, or maybe the fact that non-whites commit a far higher percentage of crimes than white people, and is the reason why white people draw less suspicion than non-whites. Maybe that's the real issue that you're simply ignoring.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why inner-city Chicago has the crime rate it does, while a place like Putnam County in West Virginia is a fantastic place to raise a family.

Nobody talks about White on White crime. White Privilege

White Privilege - Maria Sharapova highest paid female player who did steroids and PEDS

Black Privilege - Serena Williams who is the best female player ever is called manly, ugly, and can't land decent endorsements for being a winner.

What the crap are you even talking about. Serena Williams is the highest paid female athlete in the world. She made 28.9 million dollars in 2016. She has a 40 million dollar contract with Nike ALONE.

What the crap are you even talking about. Serena Williams is the highest paid female athlete in the world. She made 28.9 million dollars in 2016. She has a 40 million dollar contract with Nike ALONE.
that is unfair

Weird. I've been riding around with my friend and business partner (who is black) for 12 years....all over NC. We've never been pulled over.

And that effects you because you can't have that mindset because youre white??

That right there is a perfect example of White Privilege.
Not at all man. I was just explaining where I was coming from. You have to understand this is the perfect example of why saying "white privilege" automatically ends a conversation. You don't like my point of view (which at no point descended into the open prejudice some other posters are displaying, btw), so you wrap a bow around it and say I don't have a valid perspective to comment from in the first place. That's antagonizing, and makes me less sympathetic the things you are saying, the points you are trying to make.

Remember that Black Lives Matter thing that was all the rage last year? Yeah, they smashed a lot of glass and made the news, but they didn't have a platform, a goal or even an objective, nor did they distinguish between people who were legitimately harmed by police (Freddy Gray) and people whose own actions created the event that got them killed (Michael Brown). It boiled, it raged, it got people buzzing on Facebook, and then it fizzled out without affecting even the most minor improvements on the lives of African Americans.

Well, you could say one thing did come out of it - white America was so terrified by it that they turned out in droves in November to vote for Donald Trump.

Congrats?

Maybe your the only person who considered him "White" Kap was always viewed as Black. Hell he is a Kappa for Christ sake.

And just because someone didn't grow up in the inner-city doesn't mean they can't Identify with people who do come from the inner city. Shit look at Uncle Ben Carson as a prime example. Grew up in inner city Detroit and wouldn't know the black experience even if it was slapped in his face. Uncle Ben can't or won't Identify with the Black Experience in America.

Translation: I know you grew up with a single mom as a poor black kid in Detroit that went to public schools, but because you aren't in lock step with my line of thinking you just don't know the black experience.

===

As an aside, I probably agree mostly with you and rifle (re: blacks have inherent disadvantages still). However, I also agree with 'Licious that framing the education of the masses on this has been botched due to the negative connotations of the term "White Privilege," which many (for better or worse) perceive as "you didn't get to where you're at because of hard work because it's easy being White." Tell that to a Mingo County kid and show them black lives matter blocking traffic in a big city and you get Trump.

you just need a rebranding or something...and I find Serena Williams very attractive. The white Reddit nerd she's marrying must agree too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herd Fever
Bc just served up a dose of reality

No, he didn't. Like usual, he and others on your side have no idea what you are talking about and bullshit your way with false comments. Here, let me help . . .

That, or maybe the fact that non-whites commit a far higher percentage of crimes than white people, and is the reason why white people draw less suspicion than non-whites.

That is entirely false. According to the FBI published statistics, there were 8.2 million arrests in the U.S. in 2015 where race was documented. Of those 8.2, 5.7 million were arrests of whites. So, no, non-whites do not commit a higher percentage of crimes than whites (at least based on arrests).

Now, the FBI doesn't classify Hispanics or Latinos as non-whites. That skews the numbers. But the 2015 FBI report has only about 1.3 million Hispanic arrests. Even with those deducted from the white total, whites still commit more crimes.

If by "non-whites" you intended to say blacks, you would still be wrong. If you are aiming to say that blacks have a higher crime rate, you'd be correct. In 2015, the black population was about 14% in the U.S. while they committed about 26% of crimes. But that isn't what you said.

You didn't just get it wrong, you also drastically got it wrong by using "far higher" in your alternative fact.

Now that we have your incorrect bullshit out of the way, lets look at it more.

You say that blacks draw more suspicion simply for being black, since blacks have a higher crime rate (which as I have explained, is entirely different than committing more crimes in total). Lets dumb this down some, shall we?

Assume 100 cars with white occupants pass a police officer. Assume 10 are in violation of a law (misdemeanor and/or felony). Assume only 1 car is pulled over out of the 100. How likely are any of the 10 criminals likely to be caught?

Assume 100 cars with black occupants pass a police officer. Assume 20 are in violation of a law (misdemeanor and/or felony). Assume only 20 of the cars are pulled over out of the 100.

I am sure you can see that profiling also results in blacks being arrested more than whites; not just because they have a higher crime rate, but also because they are stopped more. Check out the NYC stop-and-frisk policy which went on for many years. If you're a white criminal, you have a far less likely chance of getting stopped than a black criminal. As a result, arrest rates will reflect an even higher disproportionate percentage for blacks than who the actual criminals are.

The most important part of all of this is that our criminal justice system is not supposed to be based on race. Yet, based on your own statement, that is exactly what is happening. Blacks are being looked at suspiciously more than whites, hence, resulting in a disproportionate number of stops/arrests. If whites were stopped at a similar rate, the numbers would be closer. Due non-white commit more crimes than whites? No. Do blacks commit more crimes than whites? No. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? Yes. Are blacks stopped at a much higher rate per capita? Yes. As a result, the already higher crime rate is exposed and manipulated even more.

This shows ignorance and lack of world experience.

The crime you hear/read about in Chicago isn't paralyzing the city. It is within certain neighborhoods in the city. I would much rather raise a family in Chicago than Putnam County, West Virginia . . . and it isn't even close.

But how about looking at what you were implying:

Chicago has a black population of about 33%.
Putnam County has a black population of about 1%.
Chicago has a white population of about 31%.
Putnam County has a white population of about 97%.

There isn't set crime data just for Putnam County that I can find. But in looking at cities like Hurricane, Winfield, etc., you'll see that their crime rates for property aren't much different than Chicago. You'll see violent crime 2-3 times higher in Chicago, but as I mentioned, much of that is limited to small areas in the city where your cracker-ass wouldn't be wandering.

For the huge disparity of whites and non-whites between two areas, your theory isn't holding up at all.

ADVERTISEMENT