ADVERTISEMENT

Nuked thread

That Brushy Bill had a few threads that got nuked, and then started a thread about threads getting nuked, which was also nuked.
Brushy Bills nothing more than a bad troll that brings less to the board then people like dtard. He needs to be gone along with Kate. They hog bandwidth

Reactions: imherdfan
First they came for Brushy, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Brushy.

Then they came for Kate, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Kate.

Then they came for rifle, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not rifle.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Brushy Bills nothing more than a bad troll that brings less to the board then people like dtard. He needs to be gone along with Kate. They hog bandwidth
Don’t know much about Brushy Bill. Kate isn’t Kate, and I’d bet on that. There’s like personal attacks and shady, possibly illegal things that get shared on here and don’t get nuked. Kind of weird.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Kate’s random whining is entertaining on some level. He always struck me as a kind of even more misguided Bukowski.
We used to call him Eeyore. He's always got this "woe is me" outlook on life. It was particularly annoying when he would hang out on TiTM trying to caress the ball sacks of Ear fans, like @WV-FAN They never accepted him into their ranks though.

Reactions: WV-FAN
I can't believe threads are possibly being nuked and nobody is briefing the People's Moderator. Cmon folks, we have a system of checks and balances here.

Reactions: Jartard
I think it’s Walden. Too much fear and loathing in Ohio. Obsessed with leg room in cars. Lone drives into the wilderness on his days off. Chewing and spitting food. Talks of checking out of life. Calling his parents the old man and the old lady. It’s Walden or a very good impersonator.

Jimmy Carter earned the right to pronounce nuclear any way he wants to.
With you being a Libertarian, I’m quite interested in how you think Carter earned anything? I think he’s a good person, but was one horrible President.

Jimmy Carter earned the right to pronounce nuclear any way he wants to.

I believe we went here a couple of weeks ago and it went right over your head. Had no idea you had such a man crush on what is now the third worst president of my lifetime...

i-dont-always-say-nuclear-but-when-i-do-i-say-nucular.jpg

I believe he learned that pronunciation from one of his predecessors who was a nucular engineer...

With you being a Libertarian, I’m quite interested in how you think Carter earned anything? I think he’s a good person, but was one horrible President.
Oh hell they try to rewrite history. Carter good guy, but he did play grab ass with commies and others. But, a terrible President.

orange jesus - net negative 3 million jobs created

Carter- net positive 10 million jobs created

Carter- net positive 10 million jobs created

And 52 hostages held for 444 days and 0 Summer Olympic medals...

Plus added significantly to the national debt which led to the recession...

"President Jimmy Carter added 9.8 million jobs, a 10.9% increase. He did that by adding $299 billion to the $698.8 billion national debt, an almost 43% increase."

He did survive a killer rabbit attack however...

Jimmy Carter is one hell of a great person, probably the best humanitarian to ever hold the office of President. With that said, in my opinion he was a lousy President. I didn’t vote for him either time.

Hey rambo, how many Americans died?

You really don't want to go there...

"After the mission ends with eight U.S.servicemen dead and no hostages freed, President Carter discusses the event at a press conference."

Ronald Reagan becomes president, hostages released. It's really not that hard to comprehend...

How come that 186% increase the next 8 years didn't lead to a recession?

Because Jimmy Carter was no longer president. Gee, it's not that hard to comprehend...

First three years under Trump:

"The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century."

"That’s a gain of nearly 1.2 million unfilled job openings — or 20.9% — since Trump took office."

"Despite the abundance of jobs, the labor force participation rate — which went down 2.9 percentage points during the Obama years — is up a bit under Trump."

"Overall, the number of manufacturing jobs is up by 487,000 under Trump. That followed a net decrease of 193,000 under Obama."

And then your Communist Chinese buddies tried their best to wreck the U.S. and world economies with their manufactured pandemic and clueless individuals such as yourself gloat over the loss of 10 million U.S. jobs...

I will leave it at that because you are not worth any further discussion.

Jimmy Carter is one hell of a great person, probably the best humanitarian to ever hold the office of President. With that said, in my opinion he was a lousy President. I didn’t vote for him either time.

Herbert Hoover was known as The Great Humanitarian for a reason. Jimmy Carter has a history of excusing terrorism...

I've separately known a Secret Service agent and a Marine that served in the White House. Both said Carter was a cold and distant individual.

You really don't want to go there...
I already did.
Because Jimmy Carter was no longer president. Gee, it's not that hard to comprehend...
So, recessions are prevented by going in debt.
First three years under Trump:

"The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century."
The economy added 8 million jobs in the 3 years previous to that.
"Despite the abundance of jobs, the labor force participation rate — which went down 2.9 percentage points during the Obama years — is up a bit under Trump."
The labor force participation rate began that climb in late 2015 before your orange jesus came around.
And then your Communist Chinese buddies tried their best to wreck the U.S. and world economies with their manufactured pandemic and clueless individuals such as yourself gloat over the loss of 10 million U.S. jobs...
That's what happens when idiots like your orange jesus plays games with a deadly virus.

With you being a Libertarian, I’m quite interested in how you think Carter earned anything?
Anyone that has worked to disassemble a partially melted core can pronounce nuclear however they wish.

It was a very exciting time for me when the Chalk River plant melted down,” Jimmy Carter, now 83, said in a recent interview in his hometown of Plains, Georgia.

“I was one of the few people in the world who had clearance to go into a nuclear power plant.”

On Dec. 12, 1952, the NRX reactor at Atomic Energy of Canada’s Chalk River Laboratories suffered a partial meltdown. There was an explosion and millions of litres of radioactive water ended up in the reactor building’s basement. The crucial reactor’s core was no longer usable.

With the Cold War then in full swing, and considering this was one of the first nuclear accidents in the West, the Americans took a great interest in the cleanup.

Mr. Carter was a young U.S. Navy officer based in Schenectady, New York, who was working closely with Admiral Hyman Rickover on the nuclear propulsion system for the Sea Wolf submarine. He was quickly ordered to Chalk River, joining other Canadian and American service personnel.

“I was in charge of building the second atomic submarine … and that is why I went up there,” said Mr. Carter. “There were 23 of us and I was in charge. I took my crew up there on the train.”

Once his turn came, Mr. Carter, wearing white protective clothes that probably, by today’s standards, provided little if any protection from the surging radiation levels, was lowered into the reactor core for less than 90 seconds.

When he was running for president in 1975-76, Carter briefly described this Canadian experience in his campaign book, Why Not the Best?

“It was the early 1950s … I had only seconds that I could be in the reactor myself. We all went out on the tennis court, and they had an exact duplicate of the reactor on the tennis court. We would run out there with our wrenches and we’d check off so many bolts and nuts and they’d put them back on … And finally when we went down into the reactor itself, which was extremely radioactive, then we would dash in there as quickly as we could and take off as many bolts as we could, the same bolts we had just been practicing on.

“Each time our men managed to remove a bolt or fitting from the core, the equivalent piece was removed on the mock-up,” he wrote.

Years later, he was asked if he was terrified going into the reactor. He paused, growing quiet, before answering.

“We were fairly well instructed then on what nuclear power was, but for about six months after that I had radioactivity in my urine,” Mr. Carter said. “They let us get probably a thousand times more radiation than they would now. It was in the early stages and they didn’t know.”

https://web.archive.org/web/2011021...when_jimmy_carter_faced_radioactivity_head_on

Carter was a terrible President. Let's be honest. He also had tendencies to sympathize with communists and played soft on terrorism. Similar to what is going on he had no clue on how the private sector and economic engine works.

Carter was a terrible President. Let's be honest. He also had tendencies to sympathize with communists and played soft on terrorism. Similar to what is going on he had no clue on how the private sector and economic engine works.
Yes, he was bad, but he's not as bad as Mush.

Damn, this is sad.

Mush shuts down this Line 5 up here in Michigan, and you're talking a whole bunch of lost jobs. Think I heard a number of well over 100,000 jobs, maybe even 200,000 jobs.

Never thought we would have a bunch of morons running the country as bad as this bunch. Obama was an apologist, and damn near brought us down, but thankfully Trump saved the nation. Can he do it again in 2024, or will be be too far gone?

Yes, he was bad, but he's not as bad as Mush.

Damn, this is sad.

Mush shuts down this Line 5 up here in Michigan, and you're talking a whole bunch of lost jobs. Think I heard a number of well over 100,000 jobs, maybe even 200,000 jobs.

Never thought we would have a bunch of morons running the country as bad as this bunch. Obama was an apologist, and damn near brought us down, but thankfully Trump saved the nation. Can he do it again in 2024, or will be be too far gone?
Mush is terrible and beyond bad. A whole level above Carter.

I think Carter actually meant well, he was just not a good President.

I am starting to think Mush's handlers are doing this on purpose, to tank things so govt can expand. He is gawd awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT