ADVERTISEMENT

Origin of COVID

Those people were not there to overthrow the government you dense lying godless snifftard
You're a Godless lying trumptard. You saw an insurrection. Your orange jesus engaged in it, proven by the FACT he watched it on TV while doing nothing to stop it for 3 hours.

This. It was a protest. The one certainty of Jan 6 is TDS is real...
You're a Godless lying trumptard. You saw an insurrection. Your orange jesus engaged in it, proven by the FACT he watched it on TV while doing nothing to stop it for 3 hours.

NO ONE WAS THERE TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OR TO CHANGE ELECTION RESULTS. THEY WERE THERE TO PROTEST THE IRREGULARITIES IN SOME OF THE STATE'S ELECTION. JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT WAS AN INSURRECTION IT WASN'T. JUST LIKE YOU PRECIOUS L RON IS NOT A PROPHET

Reactions: KyMUfan

Because he may or may not have watched it on TV wouldn't mean it was an insurrection. No one was trying to overthrow the government, dumbass. It doesn't mean he backed it either. You're just a dumbass slowly waking up from your pipedreams, dumbass.

Last edited:
NO ONE WAS THERE TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OR TO CHANGE ELECTION RESULTS. THEY WERE THERE TO PROTEST THE IRREGULARITIES IN SOME OF THE STATE'S ELECTION. JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT WAS AN INSURRECTION IT WASN'T. JUST LIKE YOU PRECIOUS L RON IS NOT A PROPHET

Because he may or may not have watched it on TV wouldn't mean it was an insurrection. No one was trying to overthrow the government, dumbass. It doesn't mean he backed it either. You're just a dumbass slowly waking up from your pipedreams, dumbass.

main-qimg-8798d02f887d9b5478acaa0ebedf4b81-lq

Reactions: WVUSerg

Why was he nor anyone charged with an insurrection? I mean, the left twisted misdemeanors, that went past their statute of limitations, to create felonies, that didn't happen, in a sad and useless effort, to take down Trump. You actually think if he or anyone of those people participated in the treasonous act of an insurrection, they wouldn't have pounced on that to bring him down? You sir, are one of the most ignorant posters on the board. You're hatred blinds you and is very unhealthy. You need help. TDS is real.

Reactions: KyMUfan and WVUSerg
Why was he nor anyone charged with an insurrection? I mean, the left twisted misdemeanors, that went past their statute of limitations, to create felonies, that didn't happen, in a sad and useless effort, to take down Trump. You actually think if he or anyone of those people participated in the treasonous act of an insurrection, they wouldn't have pounced on that to bring him down? You sir, are one of the most ignorant posters on the board. You're hatred blinds you and is very unhealthy. You need help. TDS is real.

You can keep repeating this LIE, but we will not be brainwashed like you have been by the left wing media and scientology.

it was a riot plain and simple no one was there to overthrow the government.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
You can keep repeating this LIE, but we will not be brainwashed like you have been by the left wing media and scientology.

it was a riot plain and simple no one was there to overthrow the government.

No dumbass I know what I saw, unlike you I don't need the media to tell me what I saw. It was a riot plain and simple, no one was there to overthrow the government.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
That is a lie. Research the timeline. Research when and who Trump texted during that three hours so you can correct your lie.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
No dumbass I know what I saw, unlike you I don't need the media to tell me what I saw. It was a riot plain and simple, no one was there to overthrow the government.

That is a lie. Research the timeline. Research when and who Trump texted during that three hours so you can correct your lie.

He won't, Rachel Maddow told him it was an insurrection and Trump did nothing, so dammit that's the truth and if you say different then you as are a godless lying trumptard

extralyingdumbass is a habitual liar.

Your opinions aren't facts. In fact, facts prove you wrong, you lying dumbass.

Reactions: 19MU88
Your opinions aren't facts. In fact, facts prove you wrong, you lying dumbass.

^^^^^Opinionated post by a liar who backs a president trying to force people of faith to perform abortions and surgeries that will fail to change the sex of people. You can't undo what God made, but that isn't stopping Pedo-Joe. ^^^^^

Reactions: 19MU88
When you tell a lie more than once does it count as one lie or does it count each time you tell it?

That's a good question. Like Pedo-Joe does all of the time

I wonder if Pedo-Joe's uncle lied a lot?

You know. The one who was eaten by cannibals? Maybe Pedo-Joe used that anger when he ran Corn Pop out of town. It was finally safe enough for children to jump in his lap and rub his hairy legs.

OR TO CHANGE ELECTION RESULTS. .
Oh? So if Trump, hypothetically of course, urged his team to “find” enough votes after the voting stopped in order to change the election, what would you call that?

According to your fellow moronic wvu fan, it would be an insurrection by trying to change election results.

Correction. I'm not a fan of any college or pro sports but one. UFC fighting.

301 is on tomorrow. Can't wait.

According to your fellow moronic wvu fan, it would be an insurrection by trying to change election results.
No according to your dimwitted follower greed that's what they were there to do. I simply said no one was there to change the election results only to challenge the irregularities.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT