ADVERTISEMENT

Physical Therapist

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
I brought my wife to Physical Therapy for her shoulder. The therapist went 4 yrs to forehead and 3 yrs at Mighty Marshall. Has rifle been ask this? I was ask for a picture and autograph. I told him I was on herd nation and was SISTERSVILLE. He jumped in the air and spun. Then it hit me when I saw his pinky sticking outward while drining coffee a few minutes later. This was a gay feller. He was very nice and took good care of my wife. I'm sure rifle will use my own words to nail me. Yet me not rifle is getting the autograph and pic with a fan. But so what, I'm a fan of rifle. He and Extragreen are the toughest debaters and they take a dump on your character. Don't think they mean it that way. Too harsh. Even the Lord regretted making man at one point so both need to regret things they have said. I'm sure if Rifle was a fantasy God he would be Zeus.

I brought my wife to Physical Therapy for her shoulder. The therapist went 4 yrs to forehead and 3 yrs at Mighty Marshall. Has rifle been ask this? I was ask for a picture and autograph. I told him I was on herd nation and was SISTERSVILLE. He jumped in the air and spun. Then it hit me when I saw his pinky sticking outward while drining coffee a few minutes later. This was a gay feller. He was very nice and took good care of my wife. I'm sure rifle will use my own words to nail me. Yet me not rifle is getting the autograph and pic with a fan. But so what, I'm a fan of rifle. He and Extragreen are the toughest debaters and they take a dump on your character. Don't think they mean it that way. Too harsh. Even the Lord regretted making man at one point so both need to regret things they have said. I'm sure if Rifle was a fantasy God he would be Zeus.
Rack him. This is a top Pullman Square post. Use of the words gay feller. Gay feller went to Forehead. Take a dump on your character. Rifle is Zeus.

This is elite.

I don't need help screwing up my post Herdman. For punishment go to the basement and give yourself 7 licks with a cat of nine tails.

Reactions: i am herdman
I swear Sistersville was at one time the world famous message board poster known as The Great Prandip.

Last edited:

tumblr_lzn0hpf6li1qbaisz.gif

Reactions: sistersville
I saw my mistake but thought forehead was funny. I remember morehead upsetting us at old fairfield. I remember a local boy. POE was his last name being a tackle for more Morehead. Their qb played for the Bengals the following year when the players went on strike. What was his name?
Breenam?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT