ADVERTISEMENT

Pray Harder

You are asking the wrong person

I am for Stem-Cell Research, In-Vito, and Abortions.

At the end of the day it is God who gives the Doctors the knowledge to perform those acts of science.

Now there is your answer so carry on

Where did I saw the New Testament is cursed?

But the bible does say anyone who doesnt keep God's command is cursed.

The NEW Testament tells you plainly that the Old Law has been fulfilled and is no longer in effect. Yet, you attempt to continue to follow it.

Gal 3:
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The NEW Testament tells you plainly that the Old Law has been fulfilled and is no longer in effect. Yet, you attempt to continue to follow it.

Gal 3:
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The Old Law is Animal Sacrifice. Follow Gods Commands is eternal.

This is why I wished you was coming out here for the games. I would have invited you to have Bible Study with me on the Sabbath.

Damn........I guess that wasnt the answer you was expecting.

You thought that your answer was so intelligent that you called me out for not answering within 25 minutes of your post? God, you are one dumb mother fvcker.

Your answer was exactly like I thought it was: absolutely fvcking asinine.

Want to know what else your god supposedly does for the intelligence of doctors/scientists? He also gives them the intelligence to poison people to death, build nukes and know how to kill the most people of them with their release, etc.

So, as long as the person who is doing the deed has been given the intelligence on how to do so from your god, then you are for it regardless of your god says the action is prohibited or not.

You truly are one dumb human being.

Sadly, you dont understand the Devil can control peoples thoughts while they are on Earth.

That is why Earth is called the City of Refuge full of sinners. Ones who seek salvation and ones like yourself that has allowed the evil one to do his bidding with.

You brag about sexual immorality
You brag about money
You brag about status
You brag about materialistic crap
And you deny God.

Trying to convince you other wise is pointless and honestly its a sin for me to even continue to do so. So ill just let you be and Let God humble you at your appointed time.

None of what you said has anything to do with the asinine comment you made. You support abortion and all forms of in-vitro and stem-cell. You're a fvcking heathen.

How can you call yourself a Christian? So, you support abortion because the doctor was given the intelligence on how to do it from your god. Even though the Bible is against it, you still support it.

Things that you think are bad; did your god also not give the person the intelligence to do those things regardless of some Satanic influence? I am sure you know how to kill somebody, does that mean you are allowed to do it because your god granted you that intelligence?

Do you see how stupid you sound? You aren't Christian by any means.

You brag about sexual immorality
You brag about money
You brag about status
You brag about materialistic crap
And you deny God.

Says the guy who boasted (and lied) about how easy it was for him to fvck little blondes from WV when he was in school, boasted about buying a new (it was actually many years used) Cadillac with cash, and boast about your "much, much better and more prestigious" job working for Uber.

HEATHEN!

Reactions: Marine03
None of what you said has anything to do with the asinine comment you made. You support abortion and all forms of in-vitro and stem-cell. You're a fvcking heathen.

How can you call yourself a Christian? So, you support abortion because the doctor was given the intelligence on how to do it from your god. Even though the Bible is against it, you still support it.

Things that you think are bad; did your god also not give the person the intelligence to do those things regardless of some Satanic influence? I am sure you know how to kill somebody, does that mean you are allowed to do it because your god granted you that intelligence?

Do you see how stupid you sound? You aren't Christian by any means.

Says the guy who boasted (and lied) about how easy it was for him to fvck little blondes from WV when he was in school, boasted about buying a new (it was actually many years used) Cadillac with cash, and boast about your "much, much better and more prestigious" job working for Uber.

HEATHEN!

Surely I bragged about things but that was before I got baptized and came into the Truth.

This is why I wished you was coming out here for the games. I would have invited you to have Bible Study with me on the Sabbath.
Jesus did not die in vain but 7 day Adventists believe he did. Koresh was with your church but like others in that sect they branched out. Especially the ones who want to have sex with multiple partners. So many red flags. Pray for all those people.

Rifle you are talking out both sides of your mouth. Either answer fever gives you will jump on him.. Read about casting your pearls before the swine. Fever u might quit debating a man who has not had a heart transplant. Sometimes you turn them Over to God. Especially a man who mocks our Lord. .Rifle can't truly understand the spiritual side of anything..Paul warns of people like that. If rifle talked about Islam in the wrong place they would slit his throat. Don't take him so serious. He is trying to get a stir out of folks. Don't get mad at him like I have. Pray for him.

No verse in the Bible is against Abortion

Incorrect

Proverbs 6:

16There are six things the Lord hates—

no, seven things he detests:

17haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,

hands that kill the innocent,

18a heart that plots evil,

feet that race to do wrong,

19a false witness who pours out lies,

a person who sows discord in a family.

Jesus did not die in vain but 7 day Adventists believe he did. Koresh was with your church but like others in that sect they branched out. Especially the ones who want to have sex with multiple partners. So many red flags. Pray for all those people.

Huh???

I was raised in the Seventh Day Adventist church and I never heard about about Jesus dying in vain. A lot of the sermons was about preparing ourselves for judgment day and keeping God's commands and Sunday worship is worshiping the Pagan Roman Sun God. Also a true Adventist would be drastically against sleeping with multiple partners and pedophilia.

Please don't assume.

Reactions: sistersville
Incorrect

Proverbs 6:

17haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,

Hands that Kill the Innocent has nothing to do with Abortion lol

Rifle you are talking out both sides of your mouth. Either answer fever gives you will jump on him.. Read about casting your pearls before the swine. Fever u might quit debating a man who has not had a heart transplant. Sometimes you turn them Over to God. Especially a man who mocks our Lord. .Rifle can't truly understand the spiritual side of anything..Paul warns of people like that. If rifle talked about Islam in the wrong place they would slit his throat. Don't take him so serious. He is trying to get a stir out of folks. Don't get mad at him like I have. Pray for him.

Exactly Matthew 13 verse 19

Oh no, no, no. The Old Law is the Old Law. All of it. If you don't keep ALL of it, you've broken the Law. You cannot keep all of the Old Law, nor could anyone else. Only Jesus could keep the Old Law in it's entirety, and he did. There is nothing in the Old Law that must be followed. We live under the New Testament, written in the blood of Jesus. God said "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." He did not say hear ye Moses or hear ye Elias.

No one, any where, including your bible study, has any New Testament scripture that says keep the Old Law.

Incorrect

Proverbs 6:

17haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,

And trump has done all of those except kill (as far as we know).

Oh no, no, no. The Old Law is the Old Law. All of it. If you don't keep ALL of it, you've broken the Law. You cannot keep all of the Old Law, nor could anyone else. Only Jesus could keep the Old Law in it's entirety, and he did. There is nothing in the Old Law that must be followed. We live under the New Testament, written in the blood of Jesus. God said "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." He did not say hear ye Moses or hear ye Elias.

No one, any where, including your bible study, has any New Testament scripture that says keep the Old Law.

Here goes your verses

http://www.eliyah.com/protorah.html

No verse in the Bible is against Abortion
well there are plenty of verses. Here is one. Really Fever I can't believe you think that abortion on demand is okay.

If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life . . .Exodus 21:22-25

It says that if you harm the mom and the baby dies you are in trouble. Why? Because the baby is a human being.

Consider this as well. Here is what the US law says about it.

From Wiki

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

What does Jesus say about those who keep the will of his father? SMH

The will of the Father is for us to believe on his son. You have no access to God except through and by Jesus Christ. The law is DONE. Finished. Ended. It is without power.

The will of the Father is for us to believe on his son. You have no access to God except through and by Jesus Christ. The law is DONE. Finished. Ended. It is without power.

Actually according to Rev. 22:17 You have no access without the water of Life from the Spirit and the Bride.

And the Will of the Father is found all throughout the Old Testament, but you only accept half the Bible so I guess you only expect half of Salvation which is none at all.

Actually according to Rev. 22:17 You have no access without the water of Life from the Spirit and the Bride.

And the Will of the Father is found all throughout the Old Testament, but you only accept half the Bible so I guess you only expect half of Salvation which is none at all.

The ONLY access to God is Jesus. Period. There are no additives. Jesus, and Jesus ONLY.

The Old Law is done. Finished. Ended. Outdated. It was made of no effect by Jesus.

Gal 5: 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The ONLY access to God is Jesus. Period. There are no additives. Jesus, and Jesus ONLY.

The Old Law is done. Finished. Ended. Outdated. It was made of no effect by Jesus.

Gal 5: 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Quit arguing with him, it makes you look foolish to continue.

A couple hundred million people dying, including children, is like our favorite sports team losing. Pfft.

Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t work “miracles” or “signs and wonders” in this day and age? Think about the technology that exists today. We now have the ability to communicate all around the world almost instantly. So if something miraculous did actually happen, practically the entire world would know about it in a very short period of time. No parting of the sea. No turning water into wine. No making a staff or rod become a serpent. No talking burning bushes. No three Hebrews dancing in a fire and surviving.

Not only that, but their god's healing power is only on the unseen. Never has their god restored a severed arm or leg. It's always the mysterious illnesses. A woman's breast cancer is in remission: "Praise Jesus!" Couldn't have been the chemo, radiation and medicines . . .

But try losing your thumb and see if god grows it back for you. You're sh!t out of luck. Why can't god heal that?

Reactions: countryroads89
So many in here only care about the body.
Rifle makes a remark about your wife in 3..2..1..
cartoon-whale-3D-model_0.jpg

Reactions: Herd Fever
Not only that, but their god's healing power is only on the unseen. Never has their god restored a severed arm or leg. It's always the mysterious illnesses. A woman's breast cancer is in remission: "Praise Jesus!" Couldn't have been the chemo, radiation and medicines . . .

But try losing your thumb and see if god grows it back for you. You're sh!t out of luck. Why can't god heal that?

Maybe they're praising God because the chemo, radiation, and medicines worked. Maybe they're praising God for the doctors and nurses also that made it possible. I don't know how much God "intervenes" in human physical conditions, and neither do you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT