ADVERTISEMENT

Props to the WVU Fans

Give Marshall 1/2 of the capital investment this State has contributed to WVU over the years and we’ll discuss what’s fair. This State subsidized WVU for generations and now that they are in a great position, they turn up their snotty a$$ noses at any other school in WV trying to do what they did decades before.

Give Marshall 1/2 of the capital investment this State has contributed to WVU over the years and we’ll discuss what’s fair. This State subsidized WVU for generations and now that they are in a great position, they turn up their snotty a$$ noses at any other school in WV trying to do what they did decades before.

Yep. People tend to have short memories when it’s convenient.

People always say Huggins is a future HOF

Newsflash if he was going to be a HOF he would have been already he has already coached long enough.

Newsflash:
I will lay a $1,000 bet that Huggy will be inducted into the HOF when he retires. You may not respect him [wvu haters]---but he can flat-out coach and his WINS prove my point.

HerdZilla22

Newsflash: I will lay a $1,000 bet that Huggy will be inducted into the HOF when he retires.

Retires?

Current odds:

Does something so depraved that even the disgraced racist and religious bigot has to fire him: 2-1
Kills self DUI: 15-1
Falls over dead from a lifetime of gluttony and alcoholism: 4-1
Killed by mob for unpaid gambling debts: 30-1
Given NCAA "show cause" ban: 6-1
Actually retires: 200-1

The gimmick game plan, as we saw all year, was picked apart by the blue chippers. As predicted. Meanwhile the one major conference championship and two final four losses in a whole career coach sits waiting for that inevitable hall of fame call.

Right.

The gimmick game plan, as we saw all year, was picked apart by the blue chippers. As predicted. Meanwhile the one major conference championship and two final four losses in a whole career coach sits waiting for that inevitable hall of fame call.

Right.

We beat the #1 team in the country, a team with only two losses the entire year.
We beat an Elite 8 team two out of three times we faced them.
We beat another Elite 8 team two out of two times we faced them, once beating them by 38 points.

I truly feel sorry for you. I have never in my life seen someone so butt-hurt. It is truly pathetic.

If you think Huggs won't be in the HOF, you are only kidding yourself....and of course, I understand why.

Reactions: LUVPOWERFB
We beat the #1 team in the country, a team with only two losses the entire year.
We beat an Elite 8 team two out of three times we faced them.
We beat another Elite 8 team two out of two times we faced them, once beating them by 38 points.

I truly feel sorry for you. I have never in my life seen someone so butt-hurt. It is truly pathetic.

If you think Huggs won't be in the HOF, you are only kidding yourself....and of course, I understand why.
I have never understood why some people can't just admit someone they don't like is a good coach. No doubt he will be in the HOF.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Retires?

Current odds:

Does something so depraved that even the disgraced racist and religious bigot has to fire him: 2-1
Kills self DUI: 15-1
Falls over dead from a lifetime of gluttony and alcoholism: 4-1
Killed by mob for unpaid gambling debts: 30-1
Given NCAA "show cause" ban: 6-1
Actually retires: 200-1

Right.

Do you ever notice that anyone you hate is always under the umbrella of religious bigot? Does it make you feel better to try to claim that so you feel better about your own life choices?

His obsession with you guys has been the butt of many jokes over the years.

Ok That's fine, but what does that have to do with religion, and furthermore can I see some proof where the 'religious bigot' is justified for Bob Huggins, Gordon Gee, or any other figure where Sam claims this is the case? Or is that his way of criticizing without facts; using terms that scare people such as 'racist' or 'bigot', hoping they won't want to go that route of challenging him on it.

Actually he calls Gee religious bigot due to the fact he made disparaging remarks about Catholics while he was the President of Ohio State. One of the things he said was you can’t trust those damn Catholics when The Big 10 was trying to add Notre Dame as a full sport conference member.

Actually he calls Gee religious bigot due to the fact he made disparaging remarks about Catholics while he was the President of Ohio State. One of the things he said was you can’t trust those damn Catholics when The Big 10 was trying to add Notre Dame as a full sport conference member.

Well I am a practicing Catholic and I don't take offense to that. Sometimes people just say things they don't really mean to make a point. Notre Dame is Catholic as a university, and their student body used to be, so I think the point was you cannot trust Notre Dame, not their beliefs. To me it would be the same as saying you can't trust those damn hillbillies when talking about WVU or Marshall. I don't think it's offensive, rather just naive. So is Gee naive- maybe. Is he a religious bigot- not based on that comment.

I think Sam just wants to jump on any soundbite he can to trash anyone he doesn't like.... and make an ass out of himself in the process. It sounds like this isn't the first or last time though, based on what you all are saying.

ADVERTISEMENT