ADVERTISEMENT

Pullman Foursomes

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Just to start, this isn't some kinky thread in case Rifle or Walden is reading.

Was giving some thought to who I would choose as my golf foursome, made up of Pullman posters.

I would have to go with WV-Fan, herdman, and greed. Sistersville would also be in that group, maybe as a caddy to carry bag of chronic. MLBlack would be around somewhere to wash our balls when needed.

WV-Fan in my cart, herdman and greed somehow together in the other cart.

First one through a 24 pack wins.

Just to start, this isn't some kinky thread

1488698783308.jpg

Playing golf with greed would be painful. First, I would have to pay his green fee. He is the type that forogt his billfold or thought the green fee was covered. Then, he would be witnessing to me in multiple religions and would be lecturing me on good sportsmanship while coughing and talking in my back swing and walking in my line. Then, he would be shocked when he saw Michigan's black friends as it would be the first black people he has seen other than at a Marshall game. I am afraid he would say something racial.

Last edited:
I can beat anyone on this board on a good day but could lose to anyone on a bad day. I would like hanging with all you cats. I'm 60 but am getting a second wind.

In my 20s I would have wrecked all of you. 30s, I didn't play much. Now my shoulder will not let me play. You all need a caddy to tell you not to take dumb shots, maybe throw in some swing tips? Sisters would not cut it as caddy, he would hand you the wrong club for shits and giggles. Hell, he probably doesn't know a nine iron from a fairway wood.

In my 20s I would have wrecked all of you. 30s, I didn't play much. Now my shoulder will not let me play. You all need a caddy to tell you not to take dumb shots, maybe throw in some swing tips? Sisters would not cut it as caddy, he would hand you the wrong club for shits and giggles. Hell, he probably doesn't know a nine iron from a fairway wood.
nobody's talking about playing golf, jackass. it's all about how scrong yore drinking game is! lol

valley view in moore-peter, between moorefield and petersburg. maybe canaan. that's as far as i'll go to drin . . . err, play golf.
marine isn't worth a shit. don't let him bullshit you. besides, he couldn't even play golf once he got on beer 2. hillary clinton supporting jackass.

Reactions: 19MU88
marine isn't worth a shit. don't let him bullshit you. besides, he couldn't even play golf once he got on beer 2. hillary clinton supporting jackass.
oh, i ain't skeert. but, there's only one thing i'll drive any distance for when a day of drinking is involved . . .

558b39085ab24.image.jpg

I’d drink you under the table, beat you in golf, fvck your wife and make your dog loyal to me in the same day
you got your words all scrambled up. I think you're trying to say my wife, former B1G golfer would beat your ass, and my dog would hump your leg under the table, why I sit around drinking and staying loyal to my beer.

I’d drink you under the table, beat you in golf, fvck your wife and make your dog loyal to me in the same day
more like, "beat you off in a game of gold, mind fvck your wife because conservative women would laugh at my small liberal peen, and let your dog piss on my leg in the same day."

not surprised your sloped head decided to pull a greed and hijack my thread while he's peacefully protesting rifle's vacation. get your own 4-some.

Can you imagine how many additional can sessions he's had since starting this stupid protest?

@extragreen quit being a faggit and post to defend your nephew's honor.

Nice stock photo from the internet.
wasnt taking the time to upload, plus, the two trips i've made so far this year the crabbing sucked. we caught 12 the first trip and about 4 dozen the 2nd. doing a 3 day weekend 2nd weekend of september. expect a bunch of drunken messages.

Just to start, this isn't some kinky thread in case Rifle or Walden is reading.

Was giving some thought to who I would choose as my golf foursome, made up of Pullman posters.

I would have to go with WV-Fan, herdman, and greed. Sistersville would also be in that group, maybe as a caddy to carry bag of chronic. MLBlack would be around somewhere to wash our balls when needed.

WV-Fan in my cart, herdman and greed somehow together in the other cart.

First one through a 24 pack wins.
Sorry to intrude but wanted to let you know your original handle MichiganHerd is active again if you want to use it.

Was able to do the same for @Bankerreturns with Banker6796.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT