ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Coker was demanding a public hearing, back in December?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Well, the time is here and he is now refusing to attend...I wonder why?

"Coker Biden for months stated he wanted a public hearing, but now that one has been offered alongside his business associates that he worked with for years, he is refusing to come," Comer said. "During our deposition and interview phase of our investigation, Coker Biden confirmed key evidence, including evidence that his father, President Pedo-Joe, lied to the American people about his family’s business dealings and, in fact, attended meetings, spoke on speakerphone and had coffee with his foreign business associates who collectively funneled millions to the Bioden Crime Family."

Reactions: mlblack16.
Republicans have yet to produce evidence of misconduct by Joe Biden while in public office.

Well, the time is here and he is now refusing to attend...I wonder why?

"Coker Biden for months stated he wanted a public hearing, but now that one has been offered alongside his business associates that he worked with for years, he is refusing to come," Comer said. "During our deposition and interview phase of our investigation, Coker Biden confirmed key evidence, including evidence that his father, President Pedo-Joe, lied to the American people about his family’s business dealings and, in fact, attended meetings, spoke on speakerphone and had coffee with his foreign business associates who collectively funneled millions to the Bioden Crime Family."
Straight out of the leftist playbook. Argue a position as loud and hard as you can. When someone calls you on it, move the goalposts and start all over. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Republicans have yet to produce evidence of misconduct by Joe Biden while in public office.

You got any more of them lying Russian intelligence asset witnesses?

bokeem woodbine GIF

Criminal informants are usually.... criminals. Surprised?
Yeah I can't imagine an informant having ties to shady people. The point is that he was useful to the FBI for years and they gave him tons of money, but the moment he has info on Biden he gets arrested. Yeah that all sounds like its on the up an up.

Reactions: 30CAT
Remember when the DOJ warned Republicans that Smirnov might be full of shit? Ken Buck remembers.

How crazy is the new GOP "mainstream" when Ken Buck, Freedom Caucus Ken Buck, decides to retire from Congress rather than be associated with them?
Was he full of shit the whole time the FBI was paying him?

i'd ask you to sum it up for us, but would rather not get the spin from a mentally deranged liberal's mind.
Click the link, your Republican Senators included a summary.

People pleaded guilty to crimes relating to shit in that dossier, meeting with Russian agents. I don't see why it is hard for Trumpers to remember/admit this, most of them side with Putin on many matters anyways, they should be thrilled to be on that team.

The Steele dossier was a report compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and financed by Democrats that included salacious allegations about Trump’s conduct in Russia and allegations about ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

That's all I need to know. Democrats have been on a witch hunt starting in 2016 and it's still going. Some people are gullible enough to follow them, even with massive amounts of egg on their faces.

Click the link, your Republican Senators included a summary.

People pleaded guilty to crimes relating to shit in that dossier, meeting with Russian agents. I don't see why it is hard for Trumpers to remember/admit this, most of them side with Putin on many matters anyways, they should be thrilled to be on that team.
point out any trumpers siding with putin on anything. that's been one of yore mentally deranged battle cries for months. so, put up or shut up.

as for people pleading guilty, were any of those named "Donald J. Trump"?

Reactions: 30CAT
point out any trumpers siding with putin on anything
A majority of Repubs in Congress tell it by their votes.

https://apnews.com/article/putin-ru...europe-trump-fbe56b789e7c37313ec158a00a571be4

as for people pleading guilty, were any of those named "Donald J. Trump"?
Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on what you like, hot Russian hooker pee isn't against the law.

The thrust of the dossier was that 1. Russia preferred Trump over Hillary 2. Russia interfered in ways reflecting that, via propaganda and...3. Russian agents reached out to various campaign people and met with them, including Don Jr. All of this is true. They wanted that "dirt" on Hillary. Instead, everyone got all focused on the alleged golden showers.

I can't imagine any scenarios where I would run for President and be alright with my people meeting with Russians for dirt....or anything else. Why? Because I know what Russia does. I'd have to end my campaign for killing someone if I found out. Same goes for China.

A majority of Repubs in Congress tell it by their votes.

https://apnews.com/article/putin-ru...europe-trump-fbe56b789e7c37313ec158a00a571be4

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on what you like, hot Russian hooker pee isn't against the law.

The thrust of the dossier was that 1. Russia preferred Trump over Hillary 2. Russia interfered in ways reflecting that, via propaganda and...3. Russian agents reached out to various campaign people and met with them, including Don Jr. All of this is true. They wanted that "dirt" on Hillary. Instead, everyone got all focused on the alleged golden showers.

I can't imagine any scenarios where I would run for President and be alright with my people meeting with Russians for dirt....or anything else. Why? Because I know what Russia does. I'd have to end my campaign for killing someone if I found out. Same goes for China.
yeah, they want to stop sending cash to ukraine because they're siding with putin because the US doesn't have it's own issues they're worried about and, on top of that, we have all the cash we'll ever need to keep funding such a great and honest government. /sarcasm.

judas priest, dude, yore mental derangement is frightening. frightening, because i actually thought you had half a head on yore shoulders. ever find that pee tape? keeee-riste, yore becoming more pathetic by the day.

you act like that was the first election russia has ever interfered in. get a clue, moran. you can use the "i'd have done this, i would do that" bullshit all you want. there's a reason snowballs aren't found in hell just like there's a reason there's a better chance of that happening than you ever being in that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT