ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when obama paraded around the family of a traitor?

Not a single one of you KNOW bergdahl was a traitor at the time of exchange. You didn't even KNOW he was a deserter, since that includes the intent not to return. You can have an opinion, and nothing more.
what was obama doing parading around the SOB's parents? His dad was a fruit cake. Look at him.

I knew to 99.99999% confidence. That rounds up. Let's just say, your buddy Berdghdal, was not liked real well. WTF was Obama thinking?

HE WAS THINKING WELL, IT COULD BE WORSE - WE COULD HAVE A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE
WORKING FOR RUSSIA, WHO FOR A HOBBY ATTACKS GOLD STAR FAMILIES AND LIES EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH. IT WOULD TAKES WEEKS TO GO OVER THE REST.

Maybe because their son had been held captive for several years and was coming home?
Not sure if serious. At best the dude walked of a patrol base, abandoning his post. Violation of General Order #1. They start teaching you that on day in basic.

One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen a President do.

Reactions: Russ Priddy
Not sure if serious. At best the dude walked of a patrol base, abandoning his post. Violation of General Order #1. They start teaching you that on day in basic.

One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen a President do.[/QUOTE]

Walking of base could be awol or desertion, depending on intent. Intent was not known at the time, unless of course you had more knowledge of the situation than the president. Furthermore, there has been good reason to believe the guy had psychological problems. Either way, as far as I know he was the only american in captivity, and sane people would be glad to have the guy back. And then claims can be investigated. It doesn't come close to the bizarre things your liar in chief has done.

"extragreen, post: 486855, member: 440"]One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen a President do.

Walking of base could be awol or desertion, depending on intent. Intent was not known at the time, unless of course you had more knowledge of the situation than the president. Furthermore, there has been good reason to believe the guy had psychological problems. Either way, as far as I know he was the only american in captivity, and sane people would be glad to have the guy back. And then claims can be investigated. It doesn't come close to the bizarre things your liar in chief has done.[/QUOTE]
with all due respect, greed, which is zero, you don't have a fvcking clue what you talk about when it comes to this situation (as well as most others).

when the dude left his post he was guilty of either awol or desertion NO MATTER THE INTENT! once again, if a soldier doesn't agree with the mission, they do it anyway then question their superiors later. example, if your and herdman's superior order herdman to put a bullet between your eyes, herdman fulfills the order the asks questions later. he doesn't question the order nor does he abandon the post.

when the dude left his post he was guilty of either awol or desertion NO MATTER THE INTENT!

No. Desertion requires intent to not return. Unless you have military legalese you can confirm this with.

Well, even Berghdal has admitted such. Greed probably won't though.

THAT'S RIGHT. BOWE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE WAS WRONG AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT.
DON'T YOU WISH TRUMP COULD BE AS BIG A MAN AS BOWE.

BUT, NO - NOW HE HAS SUNK TO ATTACKING WAR WIDOWS. YOU ALL SHOULD REALLY BE PROUD
OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO AMERICA.

BUT, THATS NOT BAD ENOUGH - YOU ALL CONTINUE TO DEFEND AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE SOULLESS DRAFT DODGING COWARD.

THAT'S RIGHT. BOWE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE WAS WRONG AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT.

BUT, NO - NOW HE HAS SUNK TO ATTACKING WAR WIDOWS. YOU ALL SHOULD REALLY BE PROUD

BUT, THATS NOT BAD ENOUGH - YOU ALL CONTINUE TO DEFEND AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE SOULLESS DRAFT DODGING COWARD.
what are you, a 13 year old jr. high female with all that dramatic bullshit?

Ok, you really are mentally challenged.

Reactions: 19MU88

I learned that in basic training. You can't look it up yourself. Google is probably easier than going through basic. But, if you want I suggest you see the nearest recruiter or www. google.com

I am not looking that shit up for you. I hope you go crazy.

I learned that in basic training. You can't look it up yourself. Google is probably easier that doing that. But, if you want I suggest you see the nearest recruiter.

I've looked. Can't find it. The closest thing I've been able to find is that AWOL after 30 days becomes desertion.

I've looked. Can't find it. The closest thing I've been able to find is that AWOL after 30 days becomes desertion.
Look harder, private. it not ****ing hard. Do you think the damn military just lets people walk off in a combat zone(or otherwise). Good Gawd, private, the traitorous SOB already plead guilty to it.

bowe admitted he was wrong and accepted his punishment.

trump on the other hand destroyed a general reputation, then
attacked a 24 year old pregnant war widow with 2 small children.
has still not admitted he was wrong to disgrace his office.

wait for it , wait for it, wait for it.

Arcticle...........

So, you really think you just walk off a fighting position?

The Manual for Courts-Martial identifies the following types of desertion (including the elements of each):

1. Desertion with intent to remain away permanently

• The accused left his or her unit, organization, or place of duty;
  • The absence was without authority;
  • At some time during the absence, the accused intended to remain away from his or her unit, organization, or place of duty; and
  • The accused remained absent until the date alleged; or was apprehended.
2. Desertion with intent to avoid hazardous duty or important service

• The accused quit his or her unit, organization, or place of duty;
  • Did so with the intent to avoid a certain duty or service;
  • The duty or service to be performed was hazardous or particularly important;
  • The accused knew the duty or service was required; and
  • Remained absent until the date alleged.

It's article 85. If you read the whole article it shows intent in multiple areas. Intent not to return can be proven by circumstantial evidence, like him sending his personal belongings home and expressing dissatisfaction with his unit. Also, intent can be proven during the time of desertion or awol, doesn't have to be actions prior to them.

There is nothing bizarre about the government making a fvxk up look like a hero for propaganda. Look at how the W administration tried to make Jessica Lynch into some hero badass and she didn't even fire a shot. The government is often just full of shit when it comes to the military. The lies about Pat Tillman are another example. Bullshit propaganda.

Not a single one of you KNOW bergdahl was a traitor at the time of exchange. You didn't even KNOW he was a deserter, since that includes the intent not to return. You can have an opinion, and nothing more.
We do know he abandoned his post voluntarily...

Oh fvck yeah. In the article I read he said that after he deserted he realized he fvcked up and thought he could redeem himself by becoming a one man intelligence gathering operator and feed intel back to the good guys. I mean, you have to be wackadoo to even admit thinking that.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I think they are going to out him in a nut farm. I don't think he is going to get life. The only death sentence he might get is to be turned lose on bragg Blvd and the paratroopers get a hold of him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT