ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Trump and thoughts

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Some buzz on the nets that Trump is going to run or be appointed to a Congressional Seat in Florida. He will then become speaker of House if Repubs can control of the House.

I am wondering of this is really being considered.

Do you really think trumps ego would allow him to be a representative after being president?
Don't know. i think he might if there was a way to be speaker of the House and screw with Biden. Yes, I think he might. But, I don't think he will run again even for POTUS.

Reactions: imherdfan
Don't know. i think he might if there was a way to be speaker of the House and screw with Biden. Yes, I think he might. But, I don't think he will run again even for POTUS.
I just can't imagine him working with the other 434 representatives and tolerating their parliamentary rules. Hell, I know I couldn't!! LOL I like to get things done!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I just can't imagine him working with the other 434 representatives and tolerating their parliamentary rules. Hell, I know I couldn't!! LOL I like to get things done!
But, think of this. Think of the chaos he could cause. It would be completely awesome.

Trump is neither smart enough nor patient enough to learn all the parliamentary tricks to be a decent Speaker of the House.

You might think Pelosi is a crazy old bat (and she is), but she's good at being a tricky crazy old bat.
You think all of those folks are smart? There are some real nitwits up there.

No way. imherdfan is right. There's no way Trump's doing this. Ex presidents don't become dog catchers. Just won't happen. He's either back in 2024 or he's done.

You think all of those folks are smart? There are some real nitwits up there.

Not all of them...that's why there is only one Speaker. Only one Majority Leader in the Senate.

You don't think Mitch is a smart motherfvcker? Byrd was smart too. It's all about playing chess while the others play checkers. Using procedure to fvck the other team. Trump expects to bark and make people jump...that doesn't work as a congressional leader.

One week he’s taking over for Rush and the next week he’s going to be Speaker.

Trump is peaking late in life.

"This administration is doing a pretty bang up job already with chaos on their own. Any more seems unnecessary"

______________trumptard

How about you idiot cons naming a few specific areas of chaos...........
Should we start with his brain? Or move on to the border with Mexico?

Look it is obvious he is well guarded. He has mental issues, likely the onset of dementia or has suffered a stroke of some sort. He is protected from the press. The list goes on.

Look it is obvious he is well guarded. He has mental issues, likely the onset of dementia or has suffered a stroke of some sort. He is protected from the press. The list goes on.

That was a short list, idiot trumptard. You managed ONE. I asked for a FEW specific areas of chaos and you came up with ONE. ONE does not indicate an administration in chaos. Lying idiot.

Biden currently, and throughout public life, has exhibited adult manifestations of his childhood fluency disorder. This is not new behavior for him. It is not a mental disorder, dementia, stroke symptom or intellectual deficiency. He has exhibited courage and determination in overcoming the symptoms of this communication disorder to achieve the highest/most powerful position in the world and over 50 years of public service.

Reactions: extragreen

That is not a speech problem. He has dementia or something going on. That us why he is protected and guarded. Likely drugged as well.

Just asking. Can anyone name a conspiracy theory that idiot herdman has not bought into??

Just asking. Can anyone name a conspiracy theory that idiot herdman has not bought into??
what conspiracy theory? Damn, watch and listen to the man. Look at the way he has been handled. I am not the only one that says it. People that don't even know me as herdman say it. Talk about Biden having dementia.

“Valentine’s Day is a big. Jill’s favorite day. For real.”

what conspiracy theory? Damn, watch and listen to the man. Look at the way he has been handled. I am not the only one that says it. People that don't even know me as herdman say it. Talk about Biden having dementia.

That's the thing about people who buy into conspiracy theories. They don't think it's a conspiracy. And no one implied that you are the only one that falls for every conspiracy theory. Lying idiot.

That is not a speech problem. He has dementia or something going on. That us why he is protected and guarded. Likely drugged as well.

The childhood stuttering problem is a BS excuse for dem fan boys. There's decades of video of Biden speaking with absolutely no indication of a speech impediment. His speech patterns completely deteriorated in the last 5 years. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their bias.

Last edited:
Reactions: i am herdman
The childhood stuttering problem is a BS excuse for dem fan boys. There's decades of video of Biden speaking with absolutely no indication of a speach impediment. His speach patterns completely deteriorated in the last 5 years. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their bias.
Not sure what "speach" you have observed. I'm a few years younger than President Biden and have observed him for most of his 50 years of public service. He has always had difficulty finding and mispronouncing words, pauses, hesitant speech and gaffs. It is possible he is having more as he ages. It is also possible, as President, he is in the public eye more than ever with the subsequent increase in observations. The general public has a tendency to underestimate intellectual ability of folks with fluency problems. Biden's success in public life belies that notion. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their lack of knowledge.

The childhood stuttering problem is a BS excuse for dem fan boys. There's decades of video of Biden speaking with absolutely no indication of a speach impediment. His speach patterns completely deteriorated in the last 5 years. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their bias.

You're an idiot.

Not sure what "speach" you have observed. I'm a few years younger than President Biden and have observed him for most of his 50 years of public service. He has always had difficulty finding and mispronouncing words, pauses, hesitant speech and gaffs. It is possible he is having more as he ages. It is also possible, as President, he is in the public eye more than ever with the subsequent increase in observations. The general public has a tendency to underestimate intellectual ability of folks with fluency problems. Biden's success in public life belies that notion. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their lack of knowledge.

I expected this.

Look at Biden during his prime. Did he search for words when he grilled Clarence Thomas, or Sarah Palin decades later? Nope.

He's always had gaffs (if he was a republican he'd had been labeled racist years ago). Thats the "crazy uncle Joe" excuse we've heard for years and has absolutely nothing to due with a childhood stutter.

Compare his communication acumen now to his first presidential run. It's night and day.

Also, a stutter does not excuse memory loss. "You know the thing...." when trying to quote the Declaration of Independence. Not remembering the Pentagon or its CG, telling kids to turn on their record player. The latter is a classic example of mental degradation, reverting back to things in your past.

Being willfully ignorant doesn't support your argument, just your bias.

Last edited:
It is also possible, as President, he is in the public eye more than ever with the subsequent increase in observations.

Really? He barely campaigned, took days off in between appearances, always has his wife nearby to clarify his statements, hasn't held a press conference yet, put a lid on his campaign at 10am more often than not, has prerecorded addresses to the public, rarely answers to reporters after giving a statement and is ushered off stage.

You call that being in the public eye?

Reactions: i am herdman
I expected this.

Look at Biden during his prime. Did he search for words when he grilled Clarence Thomas, or Sarah Palin decades later? Nope.

He's always had gaffs (if he was a republican he'd had been labeled racist years ago). Thats the "crazy uncle Joe" excuse we've heard for years and has absolutely nothing to due with a childhood stutter.

Compare his communication acumen now to his first presidential run. It's night and day.

Being willfully ignorant doesn't support your argument, just your bias.
I would not say that Biden demonstrated fluency. He was slow, methodical, hesitating and used an amazing number of "and a's", "the a's", "you a's" etc. He also self corrected wording several times.

Really? He barely campaigned, took days off in between appearances, always has his wife nearby to clarify his statements, hasn't held a press conference yet, put a lid on his campaign at 10am more often than not, has prerecorded addresses to the public, rarely answers to reporters after giving a statement and is ushered off stage.

You call that being in the public eye?

You're still an idiot.

I would not say that Biden demonstrated fluency. He was slow, methodical, hesitating and used an amazing number of "and a's", "the a's", "you a's" etc. He also self corrected wording several times.

Sure, no one would disagree with this. Slow, methodical, and hesitant is far different from the mental degradation examples I mentioned.

His speech patterns have completely changed. No more do we hear declarative sentences, even with the "a's". It's more meandering now, and often ends with mumbling. I saw him say "I'm supposed to call on ________ from_____ publication" and named reporters to ask him questions. It wasn't candid, he obviously spoke the part he was only supposed to read. That shows the questions were vetted and pre-arranged. While the pre-arrangment isn't new, saying it aloud is. He slipped. "Salute the Marines....Salute the Marines" What kind of mumbling was that? And he constantly says " They want me to ______" after an address. Sure, that's part of the job but you don't verbalize it. He's acting like an old man being lead around by the nose. That doesn't inspire confidence, it creates questions. As POTUS you can not have that. And that is the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT