ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Trump and thoughts

I asked for a conspiracy theory, moron. I didn't ask for an actual investigation that resulted in several indictments.

Tax fraud and such? Sure. Russian collusion not so much. Also, 302s being falsified. Don't forget that minor detail.

Sure, no one would disagree with this. Slow, methodical, and hesitant is far different from the mental degradation examples I mentioned.

His speech patterns have completely changed. No more do we hear declarative sentences, even with the "a's". It's more meandering now, and often ends with mumbling. I saw him say "I'm supposed to call on ________ from_____ publication" and named reporters to ask him questions. It wasn't candid, he obviously spoke the part he was only supposed to read. That shows the questions were vetted and pre-arranged. While the pre-arrangment isn't new, saying it aloud is. He slipped. "Salute the Marines....Salute the Marines" What kind of mumbling was that? And he constantly says " They want me to ______" after an address. Sure, that's part of the job but you don't verbalize it. He's acting like an old man being lead around by the nose. That doesn't inspire confidence, it creates questions. As POTUS you can not have that. And that is the issue.
He is certainly an old man as am I. He is not egomaniacal. I have more confidence in him than I ever had with Trump. Biden has surrounded himself with good people and, unlike Trump, listens to them more often than not.

Tax fraud and such? Sure. Russian collusion not so much. Also, 302s being falsified. Don't forget that minor detail.

No, trumptard. Several under trumps umbrella were indicted for lying about their meeting with RUSSIANS, while some were open to RUSSIAN help. It is known there were overtures made by Russian agents to Trump's campaign.

You are using an article referencing dementia written by a conservative talk show host. What credible evidence do you have?
Again, look and watch the man. He has some kind of issue. He is protected and handled. There is no way he is working and doing things like most POTUS do. He can't handle it. There is no way. He is a puppet and an empty suit. It is sad actually.

Not sure what "speach" you have observed. I'm a few years younger than President Biden and have observed him for most of his 50 years of public service. He has always had difficulty finding and mispronouncing words, pauses, hesitant speech and gaffs. It is possible he is having more as he ages. It is also possible, as President, he is in the public eye more than ever with the subsequent increase in observations. The general public has a tendency to underestimate intellectual ability of folks with fluency problems. Biden's success in public life belies that notion. Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their lack of knowledge.
The man clearly has something going on. First of all he is protected by the press and hiding while he can behind the bull shit of COVID. Anybody that has been around family or friends with these kinds of issues notices it.

Again, look and watch the man. He has some kind of issue. He is protected and handled. There is no way he is working and doing things like most POTUS do. He can't handle it. There is no way. He is a puppet and an empty suit. It is sad actually.

Wrong. It's just that you're a conspiracy theorist and lying idiot.

I expected this.

Look at Biden during his prime. Did he search for words when he grilled Clarence Thomas, or Sarah Palin decades later? Nope.

He's always had gaffs (if he was a republican he'd had been labeled racist years ago). Thats the "crazy uncle Joe" excuse we've heard for years and has absolutely nothing to due with a childhood stutter.

Compare his communication acumen now to his first presidential run. It's night and day.

Also, a stutter does not excuse memory loss. "You know the thing...." when trying to quote the Declaration of Independence. Not remembering the Pentagon or its CG, telling kids to turn on their record player. The latter is a classic example of mental degradation, reverting back to things in your past.

Being willfully ignorant doesn't support your argument, just your bias.
Don't forget where he forgot how many people have died of COVID. Had to pull a note card out and was still fumbling around. 60 Minutes interview where he couldn't get his statement and thoughts out and his wife had to step in a finish the question for him.

Reactions: HerdFan76
Don't forget where he forgot how many people have died of COVID. Had to pull a note card out and was still fumbling around. 60 Minutes interview where he couldn't get his statement and thoughts out and his wife had to step in a finish the question for him.

You're an idiot.

We shall see, won't we. Trump can no longer hide behind his abuse of the Office of the President.
He is in trouble in the state of New York and Georgia and not just Civil court.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
The man clearly has something going on. First of all he is protected by the press and hiding while he can behind the bull shit of COVID. Anybody that has been around family or friends with these kinds of issues notices it.
What medical background do you have that gives you such diagnostic skills?

He is certainly an old man as am I. He is not egomaniacal. I have more confidence in him than I ever had with Trump. Biden has surrounded himself with good people and, unlike Trump, listens to them more often than not.

None of this addresses my post or concerns about his mental capabilities.

In an indictment filed on Feb. 16, 2018, the special counsel says the conspiracy involved 13 Russian individuals and three Russian business entities.

You find their names.

And that lead to what? Convictions? Any?

Ask 72. He's the one who brought it up.

I don't see where 72 has offered a diagnosis. Idiot. He has in fact asked what your medical expertise is. So far only the ignorant opinion of a conservative radio host has been provided as expert knowledge.

I don't see where 72 has offered a diagnosis. Idiot. He has in fact asked what your medical expertise is. So far only the ignorant opinion of a conservative radio host has been provided as expert knowledge.

Show me where anyone else diagnosed Biden.

Funny. Your Hillary defense was based on charges. Any Russian charges here? Any at all?

Hey idiot, the only difference between being charged and indicted is who files the charges. There were neither for Hillary, but there were many indictments in the russian investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT