ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Trump and thoughts

Hey idiot, the only difference between being charged and indicted is who files the charges. There were neither for Hillary, but there were many indictments in the russian investigation.

Was anyone charged? Yes or no.

It was indictments from a grand jury. moron. Indictments contain the basic information that informs the person of the charges against them. I explained this to you already.

Russian collusion indictments? Yes or no.

So your stance is that the russia collusion was not a conspiracy theory, which is what I was asking for instances of. Excellent talk.

I said nothing of the sort. I asked if anyone was charged or indictmented for russian collusion. List those persons.

So you admit it was a conspiracy theory?

No, moron. A conspiracy theory is a theory. The investigation was real and revealed lots of russia involvement in an attempt to effect the election outcome, which is what the investigation was looking into.

No, moron. A conspiracy theory is a theory. The investigation was real and revealed lots of russia involvement in an attempt to effect the election outcome, which is what the investigation was looking into.

Russian attempts is a hell of a lot different than collusion. You just played yourself.

The investigation lead to no charges or indictments. It did expose falsified 302s, which were politically motivated. That should be a bigger concern but no one seems to give a damn. Thats scary.

I don't see where 72 has offered a diagnosis. Idiot. He has in fact asked what your medical expertise is. So far only the ignorant opinion of a conservative radio host has been provided as expert knowledge.
We didn't have a medical degree when we knew something was wrong with a close family member. I don't need to be a plumber to know a pipe is leaking. Don't need to be a mechanic to know the engine has a miss. Biden has something wrong.

But the investigation was not based on a conspiracy theory. It was an investigation of whether russia interfered with the election. And it was determined that in fact they did.

Like I said, you're an idiot.
The investigation was absolutely based on the premise that Russia and trump worked to steal an election

New Rasmussen poll shows 50 percent of people questioned have concerns over bidens mental state

Reactions: johns1124
We didn't have a medical degree when we knew something was wrong with a close family member. I don't need to be a plumber to know a pipe is leaking. Don't need to be a mechanic to know the engine has a miss. Biden has something wrong.

And I need no help recognizing you're a lying idiot. YOU have something wrong.

The investigation was absolutely based on the premise that Russia and trump worked to steal an election

You're an idiot.

It started with this: Late July 2016 - The FBI begins a counter-intelligence investigation of Russian meddling in the election.

New Rasmussen poll shows 50 percent of people questioned have concerns over bidens mental state

55 percent of people questioned had concerns over your orange jesus's mental state. So Biden is leading there, along with a 306-238 electoral and 7 million popular vote approval. Idiot. I didn't hear any of you same idiots questioning trumps mental health.

And you can't pick out Biden's issues?
Probably better than most. I do know that forgetting names and words are normal signs of the aging process, not dementia. Those kinds of labels are best left to the medical professionals fully trained in diagnosing and treating such conditions. I also know that childhood fluency issues can be manifested in adulthood. Folks making such claims about President Biden do a disservice to him and the public .

What medical professional who has access to the POTUS would provide any diagnosis to the public?
They would not but there sure would be more rumblings from other than partisan hacks. Especially if there was any evidence it would interfere with his functioning as President.

They would not but there sure would be more rumblings from other than partisan hacks. Especially if there was any evidence it would interfere with his functioning as President.
Like his own party talking about getting the nuke codes? Or his wife bailing him during interviews? OR how they hide him from the press?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT