ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Trump and thoughts

i don't read conspiracy sites. In addition, moron, I have too much on the line to be a member of a cult.

i don't read conspiracy sites. In addition, moron, I have too much on the line to be a member of a cult.

Yes. You do. It's how you believe that the coronavirus is a biological weapon developed at a military lab in Wuhan and that Biden won the election because of cheating and that he has dementia. And then there is the conspiracy theory that the democrats have intended for Kamala to replace Biden from the beginning. I told you before, those that fall for conspiracy theories believe the conspiracy theories are factual. You're a prime example. Idiot.

Yes. You do. It's how you believe that the coronavirus is a biological weapon developed at a military lab in Wuhan and that Biden won the election because of cheating and that he has dementia. And then there is the conspiracy theory that the democrats have intended for Kamala to replace Biden from the beginning. I told you before, those that fall for conspiracy theories believe the conspiracy theories are factual. You're a prime example. Idiot.
Scientologist says what?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I have never said that , moron. I think there are some odds. But, as a biological weapon like Coronoa usually a virus is not preferred. Most biological weapons like Anthrax are locally distributed. Could it have leaked? Yes, absolutely. Did the Chinese cover up whatever it was. Hell, yes. Whatever it was they covered it up. Mysterious it came from Wuhan during our major election year. Not the year before or 5 years before. Or the year after. Huggh.

Democrats did cheat. Half of America thinks that. I have no doubt they cheated. That is not a conspiracy theory. That is objective common sense. You are from WV, you know how they can cheat if you are being honest.

Joe Biden has mental deficiencies. That is common sense and being objective. Just watch him.

I use multiple sources and make my own judgement. From Vietnam to Fauci. There is big govt
Still haven't answered the question. Can you give flesh and bones to this. Government and media are made of up of your friends, neighbors, contemporaries. Do you trust any people? If so, please make an effort to humanize your answer.

Still haven't answered the question. Can you give flesh and bones to this. Government and media are made of up of your friends, neighbors, contemporaries. Do you trust any people? If so, please make an effort to humanize your answer.
No, I don't trust many people. Individually? Maybe. As large groups with power and money? No. The media? Don't trust them. Govt? Follow the funding train. And, the power trip. Big corps? Same deal.

Why would you trust big govt?

No, I don't trust many people. Individually? Maybe. As large groups with power and money? No. The media? Don't trust them. Govt? Follow the funding train. And, the power trip. Big corps? Same deal.

Why would you trust big govt?
I appreciate your honesty! Not trusting many people makes life decisions extremely difficult.
I trust people in big government, in part, because of my years working with the 2d largest federal agency,
The Department of Veterans Affairs. The largest is the Department of Defense, followed by the Postal Service which is quasi-federal, so VA is the second largest purely federal agency. The people I worked with in VA, top to bottom were committed to doing the best they could in serving veterans. Did we make mistakes? Absolutely, we are imperfect human beings. Were there upper management decisions that adversely effected providing quality services? Absolutely, for the same reason. Did we learn from our mistakes to do better and change what went wrong? We did. Did the mistakes seem unfair to veterans! Many would say yes. If you look at any poll about the multitude of services provided, VA receives very high marks. VA has been the leader in Research and Development for Prosthetics, Electronic Medical Records, Psychology, bio engineering and many others.
Why would I not trust what this agency has done for so many years. I would suggest it is the highest quality of services received by veterans in the history of the world. Can it improve? Yes and it will. I would also suggest that through the foibles of "Big Government", more good than bad has been accomplished. We are continuing to become a "more perfect union" through our Democratic processes and the ingenuity of people in government and the private sector.

I have never said that , moron. I think there are some odds. But, as a biological weapon like Coronoa usually a virus is not preferred. Most biological weapons like Anthrax are locally distributed. Could it have leaked? Yes, absolutely. Did the Chinese cover up whatever it was. Hell, yes. Whatever it was they covered it up. Mysterious it came from Wuhan during our major election year. Not the year before or 5 years before. Or the year after. Huggh.

Democrats did cheat. Half of America thinks that. I have no doubt they cheated. That is not a conspiracy theory. That is objective common sense. You are from WV, you know how they can cheat if you are being honest.

Joe Biden has mental deficiencies. That is common sense and being objective. Just watch him.
There is absolutely no evidence for any of these accusations and the people with the expertise do not agree with any of these insanities. Making unfounded statements shows gullibility and acceptance of conspiracies.

I think it was engineered and got away from them somehow. I think they may have been working on a population control virus. Look who in kills for the most part, Weak, elderly, underlying conditions. Most young healthy people don't even get a sore throat.

So they did something this unethical, illegal, and dangerous simply to kill off the elderly - people who are going to die soon regardless?

Brilliant conspiracy.

There is absolutely no evidence for any of these accusations and the people with the expertise do not agree with any of these insanities. Making unfounded statements shows gullibility and acceptance of conspiracies.
Does the DOD always tell the truth or tell people everything? You ever deal with vets who suffer from Agent Orange?

So they did something this unethical, illegal, and dangerous simply to kill off the elderly - people who are going to die soon regardless?

Brilliant conspiracy.
who is herman?

Hell, yes, they could do that? you don't think the Chinese would do that? Damn cmon. Ever hear of Hitler?

I appreciate your honesty! Not trusting many people makes life decisions extremely difficult.
I trust people in big government, in part, because of my years working with the 2d largest federal agency,
The Department of Veterans Affairs. The largest is the Department of Defense, followed by the Postal Service which is quasi-federal, so VA is the second largest purely federal agency. The people I worked with in VA, top to bottom were committed to doing the best they could in serving veterans. Did we make mistakes? Absolutely, we are imperfect human beings. Were there upper management decisions that adversely effected providing quality services? Absolutely, for the same reason. Did we learn from our mistakes to do better and change what went wrong? We did. Did the mistakes seem unfair to veterans! Many would say yes. If you look at any poll about the multitude of services provided, VA receives very high marks. VA has been the leader in Research and Development for Prosthetics, Electronic Medical Records, Psychology, bio engineering and many others.
Why would I not trust what this agency has done for so many years. I would suggest it is the highest quality of services received by veterans in the history of the world. Can it improve? Yes and it will. I would also suggest that through the foibles of "Big Government", more good than bad has been accomplished. We are continuing to become a "more perfect union" through our Democratic processes and the ingenuity of people in government and the private sector.

That's not really big government. Big government is an entire nation watching a run off senate race in Georgia because people have given more power to the federal side and barely even vote in local races. This is not how it was supposed to work.

That's not really big government. Big government is an entire nation watching a run off senate race in Georgia because people have given more power to the federal side and barely even vote in local races. This is not how it was supposed to work.
That makes it clear as mud. Can you be a little more specific? Give us some behavioral observations about what you are describing above.

Do you want to answer?
Now that I know they were not rhetorical, I'll give it a shot. Hard to believe you think someone could work for the VA and not have any contact with veterans' having agent orange issues and concerns. The DOD rarely has a need to make public utterances and when they do, I tend to believe them. Of course President Trump appointed a political hack to the job near the end of his Presidency and I would have a hard time believing anything he said. As a matter of fact, he is probably the reason the National Guard was not sent to the Capitol when calls were being made. Of course we will have to see how the investigation pans out.

That makes it clear as mud. Can you be a little more specific? Give us some behavioral observations about what you are describing above.

You gave 3 examples of government agency's, not big government. Big Government refers to bloat, inefficiency and intrusiveness.

Georgia is as an example of federal government having touch influence over states ability to govern themselves.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Also, when Herdman said he didn't trust big government, he certainly wasn't talking about VA employees and postal workers. Lol.

Conservatives don't have a dislike for big government. Their dislike is for big government that doesn't do things to their liking.

Reagan was showing early signs of his eventually diagnosed Alzheimer's , in 1994, toward the end of his 2d term.

WTF? What decade are you in now? I think your early onset dementia is showing.

Why would you belittle such a much needed and desired service to disabled veterans?

#1 I'm a veteran of the United States Army
#2 I'm referring to patient transport inside the hospital, aka what used to be referred to as an "orderly." Are you sure you actually have worked in a hospital?

WTF? What decade are you in now? I think your early onset dementia is showing.

#1 I'm a veteran of the United States Army
#2 I'm referring to patient transport inside the hospital, aka what used to be referred to as an "orderly." Are you sure you actually have worked in a hospital?
Never said I worked at a VA Hospital. As a veteran you surely know the importance of volunteer transportation to and from medical appointments at VA Hospitals for folks in rural areas with limited access to health care facilities. Orderlies do many things and can include moving patients. They are typically assigned to wards or medical specialities to assist medical and nursing staff in providing nursing and medical interventions. They serve a very important role. It takes a community working together to provide quality health care. Take away any job adversely affects service. Not sure why you have this need to be critical. I am extremely thankful for the opportunity of serving veterans and most of the folks I worked with felt the same way. People from very different backgrounds help veterans get to and from their medical appointments. Their commonality is the respect they have for everyone that served.

Reagan's diagnosis for Alzheimer's occurred 6 year after he left office. He was mentally sharp his entire time as president.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
You gave 3 examples of government agency's, not big government. Big Government refers to bloat, inefficiency and intrusiveness.

Georgia is as an example of federal government having touch influence over states ability to govern themselves.
Bloat, inefficiency and intrusiveness can apply to any number of organizations/governments. Can you provide examples you have observed that will not leave it up to interpretation. I fail to see how the federal government interfered with Georgia's election. Tell me some specifics, not generalities. I can be influenced with facts.

Reactions: extragreen
Never said I worked at a VA Hospital. As a veteran you surely know the importance of volunteer transportation to and from medical appointments at VA Hospitals for folks in rural areas with limited access to health care facilities. Orderlies do many things and can include moving patients. They are typically assigned to wards or medical specialities to assist medical and nursing staff in providing nursing and medical interventions. They serve a very important role. It takes a community working together to provide quality health care. Take away any job adversely affects service. Not sure why you have this need to be critical. I am extremely thankful for the opportunity of serving veterans and most of the folks I worked with felt the same way. People from very different backgrounds help veterans get to and from their medical appointments. Their commonality is the respect they have for everyone that served.

Reagan's diagnosis for Alzheimer's occurred 6 year after he left office. He was mentally sharp his entire time as president.

Just stop talking man.

Bloat, inefficiency and intrusiveness can apply to any number of organizations/governments. Can you provide examples you have observed that will not leave it up to interpretation. I fail to see how the federal government interfered with Georgia's election. Tell me some specifics, not generalities. I can be influenced with facts.

Good lord dude.

You're using the term "big government " incorrectly. I was simply pointing that out.

I never said Fed gov interfered with the Georgia election, wtf are you talking about?

This hasn't aged very well either...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT