ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Trump and thoughts

I hate to tell you but a lot of people in the country have questions about Mr Biden's health and mental issues.

I'm happy to tell you that there were MORE people concerned about your orange jesus's health and mental issues.

Biden's had multiple strokes.
Not true! He had 2 surgeries on brain aneurysms in 1988. They were successful. Dr. Kassell, who performed the surgeries, said in an interview in 2019 that Biden has not had any resulting brain damage and that he is just as sharp as he was back then.

Not true! He had 2 surgeries on brain aneurysms in 1988. They were successful. Dr. Kassell, who performed the surgeries, said in an interview in 2019 that Biden has not had any resulting brain damage and that he is just as sharp as he was back then.
are you a troll?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Are you sure it was not Dr. Ronny Jackson ?

No, WE'RE talking about your stupid imaginings and hypocrisy.
Nobody on this forum is a bigger hypocrite than you. Did you ever find me the email address of the NC governor?

You also support Cuomo. How big of a hypocrite are you? You claim to support bisexuals and homosexuals, and now you support cuomosexuals. Biggest hypocrite on Pullman Square, and nobody else is a close 2nd.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Nobody on this forum is a bigger hypocrite than you. Did you ever find me the email address of the NC governor?

You also support Cuomo. How big of a hypocrite are you? You claim to support bisexuals and homosexuals, and now you support cuomosexuals. Biggest hypocrite on Pullman Square, and nobody else is a close 2nd.

Bad news for you is you're a cowardly idiot. Good news for you is you have a lot of conservative comrades that are of the same ilk.

Not hardly. If he were not able to function as President, it would not be kept secret. Get a grip!

Reagan was having some serious issues with early dementia before the end of his 2nd term. Nobody knew about it other than those closest to him. I know you wish all of your thoughts and ideas were reality, but such is not the case.

Who cares about how bad off Biden is?

Not Donald Trump is what won the election. Trump was the president with the golden ticket. He lost it with a choke job about as bad as WVU/Pitt in 2007 by putting on a mask and becoming a fat woman who cried about unfair elections.

Reagan was having some serious issues with early dementia before the end of his 2nd term. Nobody knew about it other than those closest to him. I know you wish all of your thoughts and ideas were reality, but such is not the case.
Reagan was showing early signs of his eventually diagnosed Alzheimer's , in 1994, toward the end of his 2d term.
Researchers at Arizona State University in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease indicate his judgment was not impaired in either term of office. No one was hiding anything.

Two eyes and a brain, which is far more than what your blue haired savior Biden has.
I respectfully disagree! President Biden is far more lucid and articulate than former President Trump.
Ask over 80 million Americans. Trump could have won this election. His perseveration and personality disorder got in his way.

I respectfully disagree! President Biden is far more lucid and articulate than former President Trump.
Ask over 80 million Americans. Trump could have won this election. His perseveration and personality disorder got in his way.
Cheating helps as well

Reactions: 19MU88
Cheating helps as well
That's the kind of comments that riled the extreme right causing the attack on the Capitol. Over 60courts, including many judges appointed by Trump, the Supreme Court, 50 Secretary of States (29 Republican), then Attorney General William Barr have indicated there is no evidence of election fraud.

That's the kind of comments that riled the extreme right causing the attack on the Capitol. Over 60courts, including many judges appointed by Trump, the Supreme Court, 50 Secretary of States (29 Republican), then Attorney General William Barr have indicated there is no evidence of election fraud.
Sure, none of them wanted to take it on nor was there time with the way our system works. Over the next few years I would imagine several states will look at this and change the way voting works in their states.

Sure, none of them wanted to take it on nor was there time with the way our system works

Wrong. Idiot. You were given the reason by 72, and the reason is "Over 60courts, including many judges appointed by Trump, the Supreme Court, 50 Secretary of States (29 Republican), then Attorney General William Barr have indicated there is no evidence of election fraud."

Over the next few years I would imagine several states will look at this and change the way voting works in their states.

Yeah, the unAmerican conservatives have decided to up their efforts to suppress the votes of American citizens. Idiot.

Reactions: Herd1972
Wrong. Idiot. You were given the reason by 72, and the reason is "Over 60courts, including many judges appointed by Trump, the Supreme Court, 50 Secretary of States (29 Republican), then Attorney General William Barr have indicated there is no evidence of election fraud."

Yeah, the unAmerican conservatives have decided to up their efforts to suppress the votes of American citizens. Idiot.
that's because the democrats have a long history of cheating

not the govt nor most of the media
Now answer my question. Who do you trust for factual information? Government covers a large number of people. Folks just like you and me, trying work to support our loved ones the best way we know how. Specifically what is wrong or so untruthful about such a large swath of our population? I really want understand how you come to such a judgement.

Now answer my question. Who do you trust for factual information? Government covers a large number of people. Folks just like you and me, trying work to support our loved ones the best way we know how. Specifically what is wrong or so untruthful about such a large swath of our population? I really want understand how you come to such a judgement.
I use multiple sources and make my own judgement. From Vietnam to Fauci. There is big govt

Good job cheating. Joe is so well liked and popular and very charismatic. He would have trounced Obama.

No cheating, trumptard. If your orange jesus had ran against Obama he'd have lost by by 9 million instead of 7 million.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT