ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

Greenhouse having a degree from Marshall makes me feel better about how hard my classes are going to be...

Herd Dat what are you going to major in? I want you to be able to find where your classrooms are since you have been unable to locate the building I am in.

Herd Dat what are you going to major in?

This iherddat fake has the same class load as 95% of Spamites:

- SNAP
- Natty Light
- Meth
- Stealing DirecTV
- Steeling Gas
- (extra credit) Dodging Child Support Enforcement

In his dark, wasted, meaningless life the one bright spot is that "his" (same words as on his parole documents, no actual relationship) team is just certain to win that there national champieenship. After all Crapridi and Vingleberry and the rest of the lap dog media say that every single recruit is stolen from right out of Saban's or Krzyzewski's clutches. Its (never been there on a non-Saturday) is the greatest place on earth. Every little boy in Florida goes to bed and prays "please God, let me grow up to play for WVU". Drunkerson and Thuggie are super-geniuses. After all Crapridi said so. Everything they say is true.

And, then, when yet another year ends the same as all the rest, he looks around his trailer, wishes he could be like the people in town with jobs and meaning and a use to society, he, like all non-alumni Spamtards, does what he does best. Fixate upon his betters. Upon Marshall.

After another meaningless football and another meaningless basketball season, all they have is "But Marshall...."

It is sad really.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Nope.

This fake apparently stumbled upon the fact that the business school is in what he termed "that building next to the student center (sic) " When called upon the fact that business majors have many requirements taught outside Corbly Hall (these are outlined in pages 128-132 of the current Catalog, BTW) this fake then claimed to have flunked out of some unmentioned other college and thus have his "liberal arts covered" (a quick read of the Catalog will outline how many of these requirements are not "liberal arts". ) This fake has also posted about personal knowledge of MU's SoCon and MAC eras, despite claiming to be 22, and has claimed he is living with some unnamed older brother as a cover for the question of which dorm he was assigned to, unaware of the commuter radius (having previously claimed his "uncle Smitty" took him to games when he was a kid) and the older student dorm exceptions.

Because he has no relationship with our University, nor our little brother.

Fake Sam- it's amazing how many 'claims' you think are unwarranted yet you never get your facts straight. I've seen many examples of how you're called out for your nonsense.

I'm done with this thread. You whiners constantly change the topic of the thread to whine about trolls or WVU or whatever else is stuck in your craw for the day.

Reactions: rocket766
@Chris McLaughlin

Why hasn't @I Herd dat been banned yet?

Because I come here to talk about legitimate things and you douchers want to turn things into whiny troll complaining 2 year old nonsense. This post was about the schedule, and the first thing out of a respone was a crybaby complaint. Stick to the thread topic and there will never be issues. The moderator knows that

Reactions: rocket766
Because I come here to talk about legitimate things and you douchers want to turn things into whiny troll complaining 2 year old nonsense. This post was about the schedule, and the first thing out of a respone was a crybaby complaint. Stick to the thread topic and there will never be issues. The moderator knows that

The moderator doesnt come to the free board unless summoned. Your a ****ing troll masquerading as a Marshall "fan"

Reactions: The Real SamC
Apparently "I'm done with this thread" means something different in your trailer park than in the broader world.

BTW, you do know that classes start today, right? Probably got a lot of work to do.

He must have afternoon classes because chatting on a message board is better than standing at the Student Center and checking out all the fine ass girls he is going to try and **** this semester.

Yeah sure thing I'll post some private information...

Marine- Grear burn dude! Lmao.. Know any your momma jokes?

Fever he does not know where the Memorial Student Center is! An when you read this post Herd Dat tell us what is located behind the Student Center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT