ADVERTISEMENT

September 17th, 2022

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Marshall returns to the Doyt.

November 13th, 2004. That's the day I last sat in the stands at the Doyt. Cold with wind chills in the teens, maybe colder.

56 to 35. That's the day I knew it was all over for Bobby Pruett. Said I would never go back, but I might go back to this one coming up. Has to be warmer than it was on that day in 2004.

See you at the Doyt.

Well damn, just see that Marshall is playing at Notre Dame the week before, so I'm going to try to go to that one instead, if I can get the paper company's tickets. Of course, they do have that really good Speedway off the Bowling Green exit close to the stadium, so that's hard to beat. You can get a slice of pizza and a hot dog there, and then head over to the lot to drink a 12 pack before the game. At ND, you have to take a bus from the parking lot over to the stadium, and more times than not, it's hard to keep from pissing yourself on what seems like a 15-20 minute ride. Of course, everybody else on the bus has the exact same problem. They were smart to place a bunch of port-a-johns right there where the bus lets you off.

September 17, if I'm still around and can afford it I need to be in the mountains then.

Wasted too many Septembers watching football. I used to sit in the Horseshoe thinking it was something to be at this huge event, but somehow I wished I was alone in the mountains instead. Seems way more luxurious to have a bunch of area all to yourself than to be packed in like sardines smelling a bunch of sweat and shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT