ADVERTISEMENT

Shit just got real

The devil himself can run against Cheeto and people will vote for him, Cheeto is hated that much. He’s an idiot and a moron and the only folks who are going to vote for him are other idiots and morons like yourself
great argument. When all else fails resort to calling people derogatory names. Sorry we quit listening to people like you and Spartacus a long time ago. Now answer the question, who does the liberals have? A prostitute trying to milk her 15 minutes of fame, a 18 year old kid who wants to take away our guns, Spartacus, A woman who claims to be Native American and well you get the picture......NOBODY. 2020 is going to be sweet

great argument. When all else fails resort to calling people derogatory names. Sorry we quit listening to people like you and Spartacus a long time ago. Now answer the question, who does the liberals have? A prostitute trying to milk her 15 minutes of fame, a 18 year old kid who wants to take away our guns, Spartacus, A woman who claims to be Native American and well you get the picture......NOBODY. 2020 is going to be sweet
“Who do”

I think you forgot one.

Try two. Two counts of campaign finance fraud, and admitted in open court who his co-conspirator was.

I don't think these counts are the end of the world, but for someone as astute as Raleigh to come on here and say there is "no evidence linking the campaign to illegal activity" is just a flat-out lie. And before he does the "but Obama" bit about that campaign's fvck-up, I've already explained in detail the difference in not meeting a deadline or screwing up paperwork vs flat out conspiring to violate federal law. It ain't even the same sport.

Reactions: countryroads89
It's amazing to me that this board is basically ignoring all the heads that have rolled within the top tiers of the intelligence community. The recently recovered Strzok texts are chilling if you actually give a shit about due process in this country. Just what level of police reform does the left actually want?

So you guys do know what "reform" actually means? You just don't understand it when it is preceded by "gun."
i've never said policing can't get better. i don't deny it. a story was written about an incident i was involved in with the state police in the gazette (we prevailed.)

does the left not actually care what's going on at the top levels of our government within the intelligence community? i don't want to defend trump. i really don't. i didn't vote for either of the two candidates. but the more that comes out, the decision makers at the intelligence agencies were taking huge dumps on due process. it's almost like everyone just acknowledges that they're dirty while also admitting they're okay with it, because meh, what can you do?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
i've never said policing can't get better. i don't deny it. a story was written about an incident i was involved in with the state police in the gazette (we prevailed.)

does the left not actually care what's going on at the top levels of our government within the intelligence community? i don't want to defend trump. i really don't. i didn't vote for either of the two candidates. but the more that comes out, the decision makers at the intelligence agencies were taking huge dumps on due process. it's almost like everyone just acknowledges that they're dirty while also admitting they're okay with it, because meh, what can you do?

I don't think you know what due process means.

The thing that will do Trump in is his inability to tell the truth. You can agree with his border, tax and trade policies (and I agree with many of them in concept)..but we can't tolerate the lies.

AND if he or his campaign colluded/conspired with the russkies, then it's game over. Lying, cheating, treason... They should be deal killers for all of us.

Last edited:
The thing that will do Trump in is his inability to tell the truth. You can agree with his border, tax and trade policies (and I agree with many big them in concept)..but we can't tolerate the lies.

AND if he or his campaign colluded/conspired with the russkies, then it's game over. Lying, cheating, treason... They should be deal killers for all of us.

And after two years there's no evidence of that. How long are we going to keep looking?

Let's just keep investigating and investigating and investigating until we find some crime . Any crime. Doesn't matter if it has anything to do with the original reason for investigation.

Something about that doesn't sit right with me.

And after two years there's no evidence of that. How long are we going to keep looking?

Let's just keep investigating and investigating and investigating until we find some crime . Any crime. Doesn't matter if it has anything to do with the original reason for investigation.

Something about that doesn't sit right with me.
Be careful what the right media calls "evidence". Evidence doesn't have to be conclusive proof - however, I believe a "smoking gun" will soon appear. Too many guilty pleas and convictions.

There is such thing as circumstantial evidence.
  • Trump helped his son compose a lie for his meeting with the Russians.
  • Donald, Jr lied about that meeting
  • The campaign manager has now pled guilty of lying...the same campaign manager who was in the meeting with Russians and Don, Jr.
  • The fact that many of campaign's actions coincided with the release of Hillary's emails by Wikileaks.
  • The fact that Trump's good buddy, Roger Stone, admits to having contacts with Wikileaks.
  • The fact the administration's former Security advisor, Michael Flynn, was "fired" and then pled guilty for lying about meeting with the Russkies
  • The fact that our current Attorney General "mis-remembered" about meeting with Russians.
  • One of the campaign's men attempting to arrange a meeting with Trump and Putin...and, yeah, he lied about it.
  • The list goes on and on.
Yet the "right-wing" media insists there's "no evidence". What will need to occur to suspect something isn't right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT