ADVERTISEMENT

So, my thread gets blocked

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
because no new substance was added. This is a rule? What happened to "lightly moderated"?
Was it because the whiniest poster on the board doesn't like to be reminded that cheetos is a lying con artist? Personal vendetta by moderator? That action is the silliest action I've seen on this board in years. Posters don't want to see it? They have an ignore button. Do the morons not know how to use it? All the moderator had to do was remind them they have one, or teach them how to use it. Pure malarkey.

ibtl00183f.jpg

because no new substance was added. This is a rule? What happened to "lightly moderated"?
Was it because the whiniest poster on the board doesn't like to be reminded that cheetos is a lying con artist? Personal vendetta by moderator? That action is the silliest action I've seen on this board in years. Posters don't want to see it? They have an ignore button. Do the morons not know how to use it? All the moderator had to do was remind them they have one, or teach them how to use it. Pure malarkey.

images

What thread are you talking about?

Thankfully Raoul stepped in and did a fine job of moderation. I agree with him for locking it. Greed was just adding nothing at all and it was a pure waste. I guess he was that starved for attention and is now whining about it.

I locked it. It was becoming board clutter that included no new discussion. It was a dead thread, basically, but looked like it was hot. If it were hot, it wouldn't be locked.

You can call Trump a con artist all you wish. Hell, I agree. The board is still lightly moderated, so you can call him a motherfvcker. You can even pat yourself on the back, because you help keep the board lively. But that thread was as dead as last week's fish.

Reactions: i am herdman
The thread wasn't dead, the ability of cons to respond to it are. Which was the.point in my continuing it. You simply caved to the incessant whiner.

91 days

The thread wasn't dead, the ability of cons to respond to it are. Which was the.point in my continuing it. You simply caved to the incessant whiner.

91 days

I could not care less if Herdman whines.

Hers the thing: threads with new posts go to the top of the board. The vast majority of new posts in that thread were you just counting days. This made the thread look active and "hot", but it wasn't. Leaving it to ride the top every day is just poor forum management. Your point was made. Hell it was made 90 times. If you have new news on the issue to post, feel free to start a new thread.

You cannot reasonably defend your decision. Everyone on this board knew what the thread was about. There wasnt a slew of new posters being "tricked" into clicking on it because it appeared to be hot. Your decision sucks. Fact. No doubt you can get a bunch of cons to disagree.

He was being nice to you with the reasons he provided to you. Basically, what he was really saying: Your thread SUCKED

There's no rules against threads sucking just like there's no rules against posters sucking. If there were, cons and morons like you would be non-existent on the forum. And I'm stating this in the nicest way possible.

This is priceless.

Extra had a thread that was him whining about the lack of a voter fraud investigation. That thread gets locked and he starts a thread whining about it saying it got locked because of "the whiniest poster" complaining.

The vast majority of new posts in that thread were you just counting days.

Alternative fact. Reality is that the thread was four pages long. Of the last two pages, less than half included 'Greed counting days. Of the last page, about a third included him posting a new count, which means about two-thirds were discussion/picture responses to him.

Hell it was made 90 times.

Alternative fact. Reality is that 'Greed didn't start his count until day 51. Even if he counted every day, which he didn't, it would only be 40 days. But he didn't even count every day. There were many instances where he skipped multiple days. Reality is that he only posted a new day count 27 times, which is quite a difference from 90.

Further, many of those 27 day counts resulted in either discussion from other posters or pictures mocking 'Greed, which were quite often entertaining. I always thought that the purpose of this board was for discussion and/or entertainment. That thread did both of those things. If people weren't interested in the thread, the numerous regulars who continued to post responses to 'Greed wouldn't have done that.

Make Pullman Square Great Again.

91 days
You brought that on yourself. I had nothing to do with it.

You brought that on yourself. I had nothing to do with it.

So you're going to continue lying to cover up your whining. All you had to do was ignore the thread. That's all anyone had to do. It requires no effort to ignore a thread, liar. The mod quoted YOUR post immediately before blocking it. Moron

So you're going to continue lying to cover up your whining. All you had to do was ignore the thread. That's all anyone had to do. It requires no effort to ignore a thread, liar. The mod quoted YOUR post immediately before blocking it. Moron
You coached baseball. That is like the opposing manager telling the ump that your pitcher is balking and he should watch it. Ump calls a balk and you get pissy at the other manager.

Booo hoo. Go get a towell for your tears. Your thread got deleted.

You coached baseball. That is like the opposing manager telling the ump that your pitcher is balking and he should watch it. Ump calls a balk and you get pissy at the other manager.

Booo hoo. Go get a towell for your tears. Your thread got deleted.

No, moron. It's like you recruited a guy to be your ace pitcher and you took the recruits word for how good he is. When you put him on the mound you find out he can't throw strikes, so you complain to the umpire and he changes the strike zone.

No, moron. It's like you recruited a guy to be your ace pitcher and you took the recruits word for how good he is. When you put him on the mound you find out he can't throw strikes, so you complain to the umpire and he changes the strike zone.
Then take it up with the ump not me.

Then take it up with the ump not me.

No, I'm taking it up with both of you, just like a coach should. When you complained to the ump, you lied. Lying moron.

92 days, and no investigation into the worst voting fraud ever. sad

No, I'm taking it up with both of you, just like a coach should. When you complained to the ump, you lied. Lying moron.

92 days, and no investigation into the worst voting fraud ever. sad
Get the **** back in your dugout and stay out of mine. It is no lie your addition to the thread was useless. Take it up with blue

Get the **** back in your dugout and stay out of mine. It is no lie your addition to the thread was useless. Take it up with blue

This board is not your dugout, liar. The thread might have been useless to you, since your ace pitcher can't find the plate, but it was useful for me in pointing out you and your organization being morons for recruiting him. I've taken it up with blue, but your whining has prevailed and the strike zone has been changed mid game.

92 days

This board is not your dugout, liar. The thread might have been useless to you, since your ace pitcher can't find the plate, but it was useful for me in pointing out you and your organization being morons for recruiting him. I've taken it up with blue, but your whining has prevailed and the strike zone has been changed mid game.

92 days

Hahaa

Speaking of dugouts, here's to hoping Cody Reed never comes out of it to start another Reds game. Another suckass performance after 7 of them last year. This guy will never be a starter in the big leagues. The worst I've ever seen. Worse than Paul Wilson. Worse than Old Man Bronson Arroyo who they're gonna trot out there tomorrow.

This really is a terrible time of year. If it wasn't for football season, I'd have to give up on sports, not vote anymore, then complain about who wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT