ADVERTISEMENT

So, my thread gets blocked

I guess extra missed the NC board of elections audit that was just released

No, I didn't. About 500 illegal votes. Not proven to be fraud, possibility of misunderstanding in much of it. And a total of 2 (two) cases that would have been prevented by photo ID.
I guess you missed 93 days.

No you did not. You had no reasonable cause to block the thread and inventing one makes you look like a moron.

71bf4186f2fd86fe7990f814bb956dd6d77d68ee46e6de9d981f02268d87422f.jpg

Want to keep bashing Trump for this topic? Start a new thread with new discussion and new information. Here, I did the work for you, and kind of like your underpaid employees, I was not properly compensated for it, but you can copy this link, hit "post new thread", and take credit for the work.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-mike-pence/

Reactions: alphasig1053
I can't believe somebody cares enough about this to keep a 93 day running total on it.

The whole thing was bullshit. I'm a big Trump fan, but I know he blows some smoke and this was some of it. The liberals have way more people to vote for them. More dependents. They created and built this great wealth of voters, and shit their pants with an absolutely terrible candidate.

This woman is a failure. Think of all the Democrats out there knowing all they had to do was hug around on Obama for the whole campaign and waltz into the White House. She brought out Bill with his foot in the grave. Hell, hers is too. Biden probably would have won. He's pissed off. Hillary choked bigtime.

Reactions: GreenDuke
71bf4186f2fd86fe7990f814bb956dd6d77d68ee46e6de9d981f02268d87422f.jpg

Want to keep bashing Trump for this topic? Start a new thread with new discussion and new information. Here, I did the work for you, and kind of like your underpaid employees, I was not properly compensated for it, but you can copy this link, hit "post new thread", and take credit for the work.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-voter-fraud-mike-pence/

You too, are a liar and moron. Pillhead. As you can see,I've already started another thread.

93 days and no investigation

as bad as i type and off the wall comments and I never had one pulled. No they threw my whole ass off the board. I deserved it. I paid my dues didnt i raoul. The dr put me on a anti depressant. Might keep me from typing when i shouldnt.

Last edited:
as bad as i type and off the wall comments and I never had one pulled. No they threw my whole ass off the board. I deserved it. I paid my dues didnt i raoul. The dr put me on a anti depressant. Might keep me from typing when i shouldnt.

Now EG is going to call you a pillhead, too.

I didn't close his thread to shut up him. I just want to see new threads with new information. I'm not going to ban anyone, not even you lol.

damn... all these Greed man-hours wasted on counting only to be owned by a NC audit.

Here I am again trying to explain to conservative morons that their voter suppressive photo ID claims are about as close to worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Doctor could have prescribed you a sugar pill and probably gotten the same results with fewer side effects.

"herdman is the whiniest poster on the board. Now watch me whine over and over again about having a thread closed." - extragreen

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
"herdman is the whiniest poster on the board. Now watch me whine over and over again about having a thread closed." - extragreen

I suspect things will smooth out when the mod stops with the lame excuses as to why the thread was closed, and herdman shuts up about having nothing to do with it. I've never complained about a thread since I know I can ignore it and/or the poster. Lame reason from the mod, whiny lying from herdwhine.

You tell me who sounds dumb

Easy. You.

The mod that explained why he wants you to start a new thread

Yeah, I heard the malarkey you spewed. The thread had more posts than any on the front page and about 3x as many views as any other on the front page. Don't you feel sorry for all those poster duped into clicking on the thread because they didn't know what was going on and thought it was "hot"? Or maybe conservative posters just...could...not...stop the urge to click it.

yet isn't getting the banhammer for calling a mod (and damn near every other poster) a moron?

I see. I didn't get the message where name calling was frowned on. You know, since I was called a name 5 times in this thread, including by YOU, and it didn't seem to be a problem then. If you think I'm going to pay homage to mods, you're thinking of someone else.....like herdwhiner.

I suspect things will smooth out when the mod stops with the lame excuses as to why the thread was closed, and herdman shuts up about having nothing to do with it. I've never complained about a thread since I know I can ignore it and/or the poster. Lame reason from the mod, whiny lying from herdwhine.

Keep working on it greed. They are going to get tired of your shit at some point. Just my advice.

The thread had more posts than any on the front page and about 3x as many views as any other on the front page.
Yeah, the thread had 136 comments, of which 69 of them were from you, moron. The other 67 comments were from people mocking you for being an idiot.

All those views were likely from you checking it every few minutes to see if anybody would show you any attention. Dumb thread got locked.

Yeah, the thread had 136 comments, of which 69 of them were from you, moron. The other 67 comments were from people mocking you for being an idiot.

All those views were likely from you checking it every few minutes to see if anybody would show you any attention. Dumb thread got locked.

See the moronic stuff I have to deal with.^^^^ It appears that you don't understand that if 5 individual moron conservatives comment on a thread and I reply to each of them one time, the individual moron conservatives would have ONE post each and I would have FIVE. You know what that also means, it means that at that rate I would have 50% of all posts in a thread. Assuming your numbers above are correct (someone counted them for you), my post count in that thread is approximately 50% and that of moron conservatives is appx 50%. Furthermore, you must not understand that if there's a new post in a thread, it becomes highlighted. I have enough awareness to spot a highlighted post, which means I don't have to check to see if someone is showing attention. Check it out for yourself sometime. Moron

95 days
No investigation.

See the moronic stuff I have to deal with.^^^^ It appears that you don't understand that if 5 individual moron conservatives comment on a thread and I reply to each of them one time, the individual moron conservatives would have ONE post each and I would have FIVE. You know what that also means, it means that at that rate I would have 50% of all posts in a thread. Assuming your numbers above are correct (someone counted them for you), my post count in that thread is approximately 50% and that of moron conservatives is appx 50%. Furthermore, you must not understand that if there's a new post in a thread, it becomes highlighted. I have enough awareness to spot a highlighted post, which means I don't have to check to see if someone is showing attention. Check it out for yourself sometime. Moron.
Cabinet business sucks, right?

Lock-e1311792321506.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT