ADVERTISEMENT

So, my thread gets blocked

Since you evidently missed it. Or more likely you didn't understand it.........

"See the moronic stuff I have to deal with.^^^^ It appears that you don't understand that if 5 individual moron conservatives comment on a thread and I reply to each of them one time, the individual moron conservatives would have ONE post each and I would have FIVE. You know what that also means, it means that at that rate I would have 50% of all posts in a thread. Assuming your numbers above are correct (someone counted them for you), my post count in that thread is approximately 50% and that of moron conservatives is appx 50%. Furthermore, you must not understand that if there's a new post in a thread, it becomes highlighted. I have enough awareness to spot a highlighted post, which means I don't have to check to see if someone is showing attention. Check it out for yourself sometime. Moron

95 days
No investigation."

No...I saw it and saw the original thread. It was basically just you posting once a day with your little countdown. Like being annoying and posting it every day is going to make any difference. You can try to explain it all you'd like but it was still basically just you being annoying and served no purpose.

Carry on with your Christ-likeness though. You're doing a swell job. I'm sure Jesus would also call everybody morons.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Of course it annoyed you. The truth seems to always do that for the cons. And that was the reason for it.

95 days.

I see. I didn't get the message where name calling was frowned on. You know, since I was called a name 5 times in this thread, including by YOU, and it didn't seem to be a problem then

Exactly, hence why this forum is still lightly moderated, no matter what you argued about that, Slappy.

59696880.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT