ADVERTISEMENT

So they are going to ban JUUL but RJ Reynolds can carry on with their vape?

I wanted to blame this on political donations but Juul actually had the most favorable split of donations between the parties for the Democrats. Overall tobacco donates far more heavily to republicans but Juul is closer to 50/50. Guess that didn’t pay off.

I gave read and heard about new weed. It is causing lots if psychological problems. Much stronger than the old weed.
Yep, its stronger, you smoke less of it for the therapeutic effects. Thats a win win. I have actually smoked both, if you don't smoke it, don't listen to the negative articles because that's also people that also don't smoke it. If you do smoke it, you know most of that information is rubbish. There is not one single solitary case in existence of anyone that has OD'd on weed, NONE!!

Louis CK does a good routine on the new weed vs old weed.

Hell, Wm F Buckley, one of Conservatism's "Mt Rushmore" guys came out as a proponent of legalization eventually.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yep, its stronger, you smoke less of it for the therapeutic effects. Thats a win win. I have actually smoked both, if you don't smoke it, don't listen to the negative articles because that's also people that also don't smoke it. If you do smoke it, you know most of that information is rubbish. There is not one single solitary case in existence of anyone that has OD'd on weed, NONE!!

Louis CK does a good routine on the new weed vs old weed.

Hell, Wm F Buckley, one of Conservatism's "Mt Rushmore" guys came out as a proponent of legalization eventually.
I have heard the dr's and experts talk about it. That's the problem. If you smoke the same or more of it, it is messing people up and causing psyhchosis. Not to mention, chemicals if you get into industrial farming of it. I never said anyone has OD's. Psychosis and the new weed won't be all natural. It will be synthetic blends.

And, nobody wants the discussion of it being a gateway drug. It is.

Listen, I grew up in the 80's. I am not naive. But, this new stuff is a whole new game and we don't know the longer term effects of what will happen. I am not saying I am against it, but let's not act like smoking weed and the new weed is this magical unharmful thing.

I have heard the dr's and experts talk about it. That's the problem. If you smoke the same or more of it, it is messing people up and causing psyhchosis. Not to mention, chemicals if you get into industrial farming of it. I never said anyone has OD's. Psychosis and the new weed won't be all natural. It will be synthetic blends.
That's the thing, you DON'T smoke more of it, you smoke less. You're talking about theories and speculation for the future, i'm talking about the reality of it now. I've seen many, many articles about it too. Its different when you have actual experience with something and know that its BS you're reading!

That's the thing, you DON'T smoke more of it, you smoke less. You're talking about theories and speculation for the future, i'm talking about the reality of it now. I've seen many, many articles about it too. Its different when you have actual experience with something and know that its BS you're reading!
How do you know I smoke less of it? hahhaa

Seriously, I have friends that smoke and hell they tell me about. I can reserach it also. They tell me, herdman, this is not the same shit we all were smoking back in the 80's.

So, you are telling me everybody that smokes it smokes less of it?

Seriously, I have friends that smoke and hell they tell me about. I can reserach it also. They tell me, herdman, this is not the same shit we all were smoking back in the 80's.

Probably not everyone, hell there's plenty of over drinkers too, but most everyone I know does smoke less because its so good. Your friends are right, it ain't the same shit we smoke in the 70's and 80's LOL

Check this out, its pretty damn funny

Barrel strength bourbon and triple IPAs aren’t the same as Jack and Budweiser either, but I still don’t want more government regulation of alcohol.

If you smoke the same or more of it, it is messing people up and causing psyhchosis.
Tell me you don't know anything about smoking weed without telling me you don't know anything about smoking weed.

At a certain point you simply are not expending the energy to keep smoking lol.
Not to mention, chemicals if you get into industrial farming of it.
Well hell, we better ban 95% of our agriculture.
. It will be synthetic blends.
wat

Tell me you don't know anything about smoking weed without telling me you don't know anything about smoking weed.

At a certain point you simply are not expending the energy to keep smoking lol.

Well hell, we better ban 95% of our agriculture.

wat
Well, here you go, even from NPR

You lying idiot trumptard OATH BREAKER HYPOCRITE.

"However, the study doesn't prove causality, cautions Dr. Diana Martinez, a psychiatrist and addiction researcher at Columbia University. "You can't say that cannabis causes psychosis," she says. "It's simply not supported by the data," she says.

Right.

However, the study doesn't prove causality, cautions Dr. Diana Martinez, a psychiatrist and addiction researcher at Columbia University. "You can't say that cannabis causes psychosis," she says. "It's simply not supported by the data," she says.

Lisdahl agrees. In order to show causality, one would have to follow people over time — before they started using weed to years later when they have their psychotic episodes, she says. "You need twins in the studies, you need genetic information," among all other kinds of data, she says.

Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia and bipolar are complicated, "multifaceted disorders," Gage notes.

"In all psychotic disorders, there is this multiple hit hypothesis," Martinez says. Many factors influence whether and how these disorders manifest.

Genetics is known to play a major role, as are a host of environmental factors. "Children who have risk of schizophrenia but grow up in stable homes ... they may not go on to develop schizophrenia," she adds.

Well that's why we make pot legal and regulate it.

Synthetics were put out there because the real thing was illegal. It's highly illegal to put that shit on legal weed.

Right.

However, the study doesn't prove causality, cautions Dr. Diana Martinez, a psychiatrist and addiction researcher at Columbia University. "You can't say that cannabis causes psychosis," she says. "It's simply not supported by the data," she says.

Lisdahl agrees. In order to show causality, one would have to follow people over time — before they started using weed to years later when they have their psychotic episodes, she says. "You need twins in the studies, you need genetic information," among all other kinds of data, she says.

Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia and bipolar are complicated, "multifaceted disorders," Gage notes.

"In all psychotic disorders, there is this multiple hit hypothesis," Martinez says. Many factors influence whether and how these disorders manifest.

Genetics is known to play a major role, as are a host of environmental factors. "Children who have risk of schizophrenia but grow up in stable homes ... they may not go on to develop schizophrenia," she adds.
I am not saying I am against pot legalization. I just don't think pot is this harmless veggie . There are consequences. I am also saying the modern weed is stronger and is being linked to issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT