ADVERTISEMENT

Sportingnews has Doc #1

But did he or did he not quit?? Answer the simple question?? And who said they lied because what I do know first the weight room was upgraded with new equipment then they decided to build an all new weight room facility. I also know the locker room, team room, and position rooms was all upgraded within a year or 2 of him quitting. Also the equipment used by the players(Cleats, practice jerseys, apparel, pads, helmets) was all upgraded as well in that timeframe. Sounds like he was impatient like your typical senior citizen and quit, then all the upgrades happened

But did he or did he not quit?? Answer the simple question?? And who said they lied because what I do know first the weight room was upgraded with new equipment then they decided to build an all new weight room facility. I also know the locker room, team room, and position rooms was all upgraded within a year or 2 of him quitting. Also the equipment used by the players(Cleats, practice jerseys, apparel, pads, helmets) was all upgraded as well in that timeframe. Sounds like he was impatient like your typical senior citizen and quit, then all the upgrades happened

You mean the stuff that should have been built 6 or 7 years earlier? Or the indoor we just opened up that was originally on the drawing board maybe 15 years ago or more.

According to what I've read on here about how things went down, he resigned, and then attempted to withdraw the resignation. If that's true you can say he quit for however much time passed between resigning and attempting to withdraw the resignation. And I'll continue to say the administration quit on the program and fans for 5 years. And it took 13 years for the Herd to obtain a win/loss record that exceeded Pruetts WORST regular season record of 6-5. So let me ask you a question.....If Doc told Marshall he needed a private plane in order to continue the recruiting success of his program and told them he would resign if he didn't get it, would you send Doc packing?

Bob Pruett is the best coach of any Marshall athletic team in my lifetime.
Doc is very, very good. I love what he's done here but he has a way to go to surprass Pruett in my opinion.

According to what I've read on here about how things went down, he resigned, and then attempted to withdraw the resignation. If that's true you can say he quit for however much time passed between resigning and attempting to withdraw the resignation. And I'll continue to say the administration quit on the program and fans for 5 years. And it took 13 years for the Herd to obtain a win/loss record that exceeded Pruetts WORST regular season record of 6-5. So let me ask you a question.....If Doc told Marshall he needed a private plane in order to continue the recruiting success of his program and told them he would resign if he didn't get it, would you send Doc packing?

But Doc already has a private plane to do his recruiting, so what is your point?? Plus the weight room as built in 2007 I believe and the new team and position room and the new locker room was built in 2008

And quit not recognizing bowl victories as part of the overall record, makes your argument look retarded. Like I said he quit, he quit on the players, his coaches, his staff members, the entire program because he wasn't getting his way. And it Seems like it didn't take long for the Athletic Department to add the facilities and features he was asking for and then some

But Doc already has a private plane to do his recruiting, so what is your point?? Plus the weight room as built in 2007 I believe and the new team and position room and the new locker room was built in 2008

Answer the question.

And quit not recognizing bowl victories as part of the overall record, makes your argument look retarded. Like I said he quit, he quit on the players, his coaches, his staff members, the entire program because he wasn't getting his way. And it Seems like it didn't take long for the Athletic Department to add the facilities and features he was asking for and then some

If you would like to talk about bowl victories of different Herd football coaches, we will be talking mostly about Pruett. Wanna do that?

If you would like to talk about bowl victories of different Herd football coaches, we will be talking mostly about Pruett. Wanna do that?
Well Snyder certainly wouldn't be in that conversation lol...and we were 1-AA with our good coaches leading up to Pruett, so I'm not sure what you mean there. But Doc isn't doing too bad with a 3-0 bowl record. With one of them being vs a P5 program and one being vs a borderline Top 25 G5 team.

Answer the question.

I answered your dumb ass question by saying he already has a private jet to use for Recruiting and fundraising purposes. So once again, you've asked a useless question. Matter fact the entire coaching staff has use of the private jet

Well Snyder certainly wouldn't be in that conversation lol...and we were 1-AA with our good coaches leading up to Pruett, so I'm not sure what you mean there. But Doc isn't doing too bad with a 3-0 bowl record. With one of them being vs a P5 program and one being vs a borderline Top 25 G5 team.

Also I think FIU was co-champions of the sun belt the year we played them

I answered your dumb ass question by saying he already has a private jet to use for Recruiting and fundraising purposes. So once again, you've asked a useless question. Matter fact the entire coaching staff has use of the private jet

Answer the question. If your scared, get a dog.

It's obvious your blind and illiterate. I clearly just said Doc and his entire staff is provided with a private Jet for recruiting and fund raising purposes. It is in their contracts.

It's obvious your blind and illiterate. I clearly just said Doc and his entire staff is provided with a private Jet for recruiting and fund raising purposes. It is in their contracts.

It was a hypothetical, answer the question. If you send Doc down the road, your as incompetent as the administration was, if you don't your a hypocrite.

Well your hypothetical doesn't work here so sorry I gave you my answer. Doc already has use of a private Jet just like the rest of the coaching staff

Well your hypothetical doesn't work here so sorry I gave you my answer. Doc already has use of a private Jet just like the rest of the coaching staff

The hypothetical works well enough to expose you as either incompetent or a hypocrite.

It was a hypothetical, answer the question. If you send Doc down the road, your as incompetent as the administration was, if you don't your a hypocrite.
tumblr_m08o200r661rqfhi2o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT