ADVERTISEMENT

Swedish terror massacre

Did anybody actually hear what Trump said here? He was talking about the amount of immigrants/refugees that Sweden was taking in. The media spun the rest, and made it into something it isn't.
the idiot liberals didn't.

Dennis Miller:

The space President Trump has carved out deep in the psyches of the folks who hate him is so defined now, he might as well hang one of his gold "Trump" signs on their foreheads. He's into ownership, you know.

I can't believe you, of all people, posted this.

Anytime Obama took a breath, you were on here on talking ranting about it. It took what Miller is talking about to an insane level.

Something that happens on the 20th is not the same thing as something that didn't happen on the 17th. cheetos is a unqualified moron.

Trump - Sweden has problems
Left - lololololol what problems? lololololololol
Sweden - problems
Left - he said it before it happened. IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
"Swedish people call it a "no go zone". The Swedish government calls it "an area of vulnerability.""

giphy.gif

Reactions: herd4life5 (HN)
you read the title and assumed they are against Trump for his crazy tweets. in reality, they stopped propping him up on their airwaves because he and Mattis both said anti-Russian things.

There is no way a middle-school student of average intelligence could have misinterpreted either of our arguments as much as you just did.

Review: I mentioned that friends in many countries, including Russia, claimed that their citizens felt Trump is a clown. In an attempt to refute that, you posted a poll from two weeks after he took office (a month ago) stating that Russians have a higher approval rate of Trump than Americans. Your attempt miserably fails to acknowledge what Russians approve of with Trump.

I am a Mets fan. If the Nationals, a rival, hire a clown as a manager and five shitty starting pitchers, I am approving of it as a Mets fan. I expect good things from that. Likewise, Russians who saw a creepy lovefest from Trump towards Putin would also see good things coming from that. When your rival leader has an unhealthy positive obsession with your leader, it is easy to manipulate and get what you want. Russians thinking Trump is a clown does not mean they think having him in a position of power is a bad thing as they witnessed his crush on Putin.

So, to refute your poll from a month ago, I posted two articles (one I had just read that morning) which shows Russian sentiment towards Trump has shifted. It is irrelevant why it has shifted - through Trump's policies, through his change in words, etc. - the only importance is that Russians (both citizens and politicians as the articles referenced) have changed their opinion of him.

WTF are you talking about? Where did I suggest we would back Russia over our real allies in most issues?

It came from your own words: What is clear from this conversation is that the rest of the "free" world does "need" the United States. The fact that citizens (your friends) from around the world find the time and energy to be flabbergasted at Americans decisions at the ballot box shows our influence as leaders and their need to know American strength is still available to back them up if necessary.

Since Russia was one of a handful of countries listed, and since that has been the center of the conversation, it wasn't any stretch to believe you included Russia since you referenced my friends from around the world (which Russia was one of and the most discussed). Further, you have tried entering a strawman into the question. I never claimed you suggested we would back Russia over our real allies in most issues. Not only was that not a claim I made, but it couldn't even remotely be inferred from anything I typed.

I did take your comment, which was about my friends from around the world (again, with the Russian being the most discussed), and logically infer that you included Russia in it since it was the prime focus of my friends from around the world.

There is no way a middle-school student of average intelligence could have misinterpreted either of our arguments as much as you just did.

a middle-school student would certainly claim to have the World's pulse by what their "international" friends typed on Facebook followed up by a blog post...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So, to refute your poll from a month ago, I posted two articles (one I had just read that morning) which shows Russian sentiment towards Trump has shifted. It is irrelevant why it has shifted - through Trump's policies, through his change in words, etc. - the only importance is that Russians (both citizens and politicians as the articles referenced) have changed their opinion of him.

you posted (a) article and a blog

you also still didn't even read the blog you posted. it spells it out quite nicely. you used it as reference that "Trump is a clown". the article (blog) specifically cites several occasions in which Trump and Mattis talked negatively about Russia. the article (blog) goes on to say after those incidents Trump was no longer featured routinely in Russian media.

so which is it? did they stop showing (promoting) Trump because they think he's a clown?

or did they stop showing (promoting) Trump because he said they illegally took Crimea and Mattis basically said he wouldn't take their shit?

a middle-school student would certainly claim to have the World's pulse by what their "international" friends typed on Facebook followed up by a blog post...

The diverse friends I mentioned represent the exact same stance most world leaders have about Trump. If you would like direct quotes from world leaders and reputable sources, let me know, and I'll be happy to show the world reaction to Trump currently.

you posted (a) article and a blog

Oh, you got me there! I said I posted two articles, when in fact, it was one article and one blog! But wait- you didn't really get me. An "article" isn't exclusive of being on a blog. An article is any piece of published material regardless of being online for a magazine, a newspaper, or a blog. The term "article" doesn't exclude it from being in a blog. That blog contains articles from many different writers. God damn . . . can we go back to the old forum where people presented logical arguments?

you also still didn't even read the blog you posted. it spells it out quite nicely. you used it as reference that "Trump is a clown". the article (blog) specifically cites several occasions in which Trump and Mattis talked negatively about Russia. the article (blog) goes on to say after those incidents Trump was no longer featured routinely in Russian media.

so which is it? did they stop showing (promoting) Trump because they think he's a clown?

or did they stop showing (promoting) Trump because he said they illegally took Crimea and Mattis basically said he wouldn't take their shit?

And the reason for why their opinion on Trump has shifted is irrelevant! It doesn't matter if they are now against him because they think he is a clown, because they don't like him due to his actions/words, or if it is a mix of both. If somebody continually says things I disagree with, I will think they are a clown, mainly because I know my judgment on issues are supported by logic and facts. If things aren't supported by logic and facts, I tend to not stand behind them.

Again, you need to go back and try following this argument. I stated that my Russian friend (and Russians overall) felt Trump was a clown/didn't like him. To refute that, you posted a poll from a month ago (two weeks into his presidency) claiming that Russians thought there would be good from his presidency. To refute that, I posted two articles (learn the definition of an article) from yesterday showing that the sentiment about Trump has changed. You argued they like him. I showed otherwise. It is irrelevant why they don't like him. The fact is that they think he is a clown/don't like him.

congratulations you have surpassed Greed for Strawman of the board. your entire rant was that Trump is a clown. you posted your foreign friends and World leaders think so. now you want to discredit the blog you posted because it doesn't matter why Russia is moving away from him...

so are they moving away because he is a "clown"?

or

because he said some hurtful things about them?

(maybe the Russians are Liberal?)

and since your "friends" and all the World leader quotes you can muster think Trump is a clown, what does that say for everyone else in Europe?

the survey i posted taken from 10,000 Europeans seemed to align very well with Trump. i imagine your friends wholeheartedly disagree with that survey (as did the world leaders). that doesn't change the results.

congratulations you have surpassed Greed for Strawman of the board. your entire rant was that Trump is a clown. you posted your foreign friends and World leaders think so. now you want to discredit the blog you posted because it doesn't matter why Russia is moving away from him...

so are they moving away because he is a "clown"?

or

because he said some hurtful things about them?

(maybe the Russians are Liberal?)

Here is what I said:

Make some new friends from around the world. See what they think about trump. Within the last two weeks, I have talked to friends of mine who live in (are from) Russia, England, Finland, Brazil, Australia, Italy, and Canada. I can screenshot what they say about trump. I am not just associating with people of similar values, hence them sharing similar opinions with me. These are people who routinely disagree with my political views. Yet, every single one of them is flabbergasted that Americans would elect this guy. They all share the same sentiment; it is a clown show.The overwhelming majority of opinions in each of their countries agrees.

By saying "it is a clown show," do you think I intended to say that those people think Trump is putting on a red nose, large shoes, and doing it for entertainment purposes? I think you may want to familiarize yourself with the common meaning of "a clown show." It represents somebody who is clueless, doesn't know what they are doing, are looking like an amateur, and are not liked. If a football staff is incompetent and act like morons, they would be accurately referred to as a "clown show."

Nothing I posted discredits the article I posted. As I said, it is irrelevant why Russians dislike Trump. My original point remains the same and the articles support it: the world, as a whole, does not like Trump and think he is a clown.

and since your "friends" and all the World leader quotes you can muster think Trump is a clown, what does that say for everyone else in Europe?

the survey i posted taken from 10,000 Europeans seemed to align very well with Trump. i imagine your friends wholeheartedly disagree with that survey (as did the world leaders). that doesn't change the results.

This might take the cake of asinine attempts by you. So, because a survey shows that sample size of Europeans believe immigration should be stopped from Muslim countries, it somehow means those same people like Trump? What kind of fvcking stretch is that?

Here, let me play: Extra believes that criminals should be punished. You believe the same, therefore, you are a fan of Extra's.

Jesus. This is going back to 30Pussy territory a decade ago when he couldn't even type his name correctly.

"align with Trump's views" doesn't equal "likes Trump"

Russia backs away from the POTUS after he says negative things about them

Russia backs away from the POTUS because the WH is a "clown show"

come on man...

and the stereotypical Liberal can't have an honest debate without name calling.

using your convoluted logic in this thread the Soviets thought JFK's White House was a "clown show" because they didn't agree with him.

you could also easily make an argument that the big O's WH was a "clown show" as far as the Russians were concerned.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Russia backs away from the POTUS after he says negative things about them

Russia backs away from the POTUS because the WH is a "clown show"

come on man...

I am sure they both play a factor and are related. They see a guy with a man-crush who flatters their entire country, they see a guy who is mocked by the rest of the world, and then they see his man-crush turn into attacks after his ego is too fragile to face the criticism people have put on his administration for inappropriate contact with Russia.

It is like a 10 year old boy who has a crush on a girl. He is nice to her, but once he starts getting picked on by others for having a crush, he starts acting out against the girl he had a crush on.

Clown show.
using your convoluted logic in this thread the Soviets thought JFK's White House was a "clown show" because they didn't agree with him.

Strawman alert. I never said "clown show" simply meant not agreeing with him. I can respect the intelligence of others even if I don't agree with them on all issues. The rest of the world, including Russia, sees everything that Trump has done. The result is a clown show.

And convoluted? It is a very simple stance backed by common sense. The fact that you don't understand what "clown show" refers to shows that you think anything past third grade reading material is convoluted.

I guess it comes down to who has the most clout for the left on this board, a failure welfare cabinet maker from wayne or a glorified ball boy.

I guess it comes down to who has the most clout for the left on this board, a failure welfare cabinet maker from wayne or a glorified ball boy.

How many D1 sports did you play? How many D1 sports did you start in for four years? How many D1 sports have you coached? How many of your position unit players have signed NFL/CFL contracts and/or been in the top 10 in the country at their position?

Why take jabs at somebody far more successful than you in just about everything?

How many D1 sports did you play? How many D1 sports did you start in for four years? How many D1 sports have you coached? How many of your position unit players have signed NFL/CFL contracts and/or been in the top 10 in the country at their position?

Why take jabs at somebody far more successful than you in just about everything?
And there it is finally proof that the most self centered in better than you poster in the history of herd nation has returned. Welcome back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT