ADVERTISEMENT

Teens wearing MAGA hats taunt Native American elder

Oh, we all know that isn't true, at all. Stop trying to backpedal.

It's not backpedalling when I quote the school and diocese statement. I asked what the conclusion should be.

Now I'll explain what's happened on this board regarding this incident. You cons have looked at the videos and read other statements, and you've come to the consensus that the kid was not at fault. Fine, but you believe by that consensus that it automatically makes your opinion correct. I don't automatically agree.

I’m sure GK hasn’t abandoned this thread. Being the non-ideologue he is, he must simply be researching this from all angles to determine what really happened. No way would the apolitical centrist try to make it appear as if these kids were the ones in the wrong when clearly the Vietnam vet (nice touch, GK) was the primary instigator.

So, where are you GK? Get back in here and take your lumps.

Sorry...no I haven’t abandon the thread. I had a very busy day yesterday with payroll and year ends for my business. When I said I spent an hour yesterday reading stories I was truthful. I watched several videos and read a bunch of articles. Not a single video link showed the angle where the Native American walked toward the crowd. Although I felt it wasn’t an aggressive move at all (he was doing some kind of peace chant), after giving it thought, I agree that it changes the perspective. I do believe that when you watch the behavior of the kids in the background, you see a lot of the behavior that fueled my initial disgust. And although I don’t believe there is as much redemption for the MAGA crowd as you are taking, I’ll gladly eat a little crow on this one.

Yeah. Act like you have some damn sense. It's the Lincoln Memorial, not a basketball game. The VVM is right over to your left if you are facing the Reflecting Pool. It's not an area I'd act like an ass in.[/QUOTE

They were doing chants to block out the black Israelites heckling them.

So of all of the vile, despicable, things that was being at these kids' way (which has already been documented so I won't list it again), and these kids' response was to drown it out with a vigorous display of school spirit? They deserve Nobel peace prizes.

Last edited:
So beating a drum loudly is a better alternative? Cool, thanks for that Leftist viewpoint you seem to be so good at lately.

Cool, thanks for the whataboutism, you seem to be so good at that lately.

I swear to God some of your IQ's automatically dropped when Trump won. My comment is in direct response to a question about the kids, and not the fvcking Indian. Even these dipshit kids could figure that out...mlblack, not smarter than an 10th grader, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

you broke the quote function

They look like a bunch of idiots with the school chant thing. You know what would sting the Black Jews even better? Not saying a damn thing to them or in reaction to them. Act like they are not even there. They want attention.

School spirit? They are not in school. They are not in a sports arena. Next Sunday in church I am going to let out a "GO HERD" instead of an amen. School Spirit, forget the Holy Spirit.

Raoul has such a vehement bigoted opinion about these kids that he's using them to air other grievances
Raoul has allowed his mind to become fogged, due to his bitter hatred towards our President, Mr. Trump. Combined with anti-depressant medication, and this is what you're left with. That being, incoherrent rants about school aged kids. If you can recall, during the Parkland shooting, liberals became outraged when people were taking shots at kids, claiming they should be off limits. You're right though, any outlet to air his grievances is now considered a cool thing by Raoul.

Raoul has such a vehement bigoted opinion about these kids that he's using them to air other grievances.

Nah, you are just offended that I am pro-choice and I think these kids are pawns of the "vehement bigoted" religious right. If they were there to march for women's rights you would be in an uproar...while I would still think they were jerks. I just think they are little assholes, like most teens. Granted, CCHS has a rep in KY sports for being a bunch of little assholes (with big assholes parents), not that you would know this, so maybe that taints my picture.

Raoul has allowed his mind to become fogged, due to his bitter hatred towards our President, Mr. Trump. Combined with anti-depressant medication, and this is what you're left with. That being, incoherrent rants about school aged kids. If you can recall, during the Parkland shooting, liberals became outraged when people were taking shots at kids, claiming they should be off limits. You're right though, any outlet to air his grievances is now considered a cool thing by Raoul.

I'll yell at clouds when I want to. Maybe you can drop another super-racist post for us to enjoy.

incoherrent....nice spelling asshole, what pills are you on? Probably OC's; Michigan white trash.

They look like a bunch of idiots with the school chant thing. You know what would sting the Black Jews even better? Not saying a damn thing to them or in reaction to them. Act like they are not even there. They want attention.

School spirit? They are not in school. They are not in a sports arena. Next Sunday in church I am going to let out a "GO HERD" instead of an amen. School Spirit, forget the Holy Spirit.

I made about 3 attempts to fix it then gave up. I miss phones with real keyboards.

So, because you are pro-choice it's okay to just continue with false statements about the kids and their school based on no facts, just on rumors you've heard about their basketball team?

How is that different from Trumpers?

Literally everything people assumed about the story in the immediate aftermath was false.

The left has now incorrectly doxxed the wrong family & are making physical threats at them. Which is ironic because now that the narrative has been busted, they're screaming that kid in the video deserves physical violence because he "has a punchable face."

Last edited:
a couple takeaways from reading through this thread.

- way to go @GK4Herd for owning your initial misinterpretation of what actually occurred. respeck*.
- someone above hit the nail on the head with RD and his bigotry toward the kids. got damn, RD, you've spewed they should have just walked away because that's what you'd have done. lulz, bullshit, especially at that age. hell, i'd almost bet from reading your posts over the years, without the meds at that age, someone would've had to pulled you off the old man. greed said your a liar. just saying . . .

*fvck you grammar girlz

So, because you are pro-choice it's okay to just continue with false statements about the kids and their school based on no facts, just on rumors you've heard about their basketball team?

How is that different from Trumpers?

No, I just believe had these kids been in DC for the opposite protest you would be down with me on this. Throw some Pussy Hats on them instead of MAGA hats and the tune would change. I don't give a shit what their politics are, I think they are pawns, as youth usually are (especially in religion, I am sure the Catholic church, like cigarette companies, is aware it is best to get them hooked when they are young). And I think they looked like jerks because they acted like teenagers (why is this hard to understand?). That's up to the adults to monitor.

Fact: it is a reputation, not a rumor. And as with most reputations, it is based on...fact. It's well known in NKY, and well known come playoffs time. On the flip side of the socioeconomic coin, Central (Louisville) has a bad rep as well...and it too is earned.

So video shows three adult black males yelling racial slurs at black kids in the group while an elder walks up & continually beats a drum in one kid's face - & somehow people are losing their shit at the kids.

Again, Raoul is speaking with a warped mind, due to his hatred of our President, Mr. Trump. Combined with the devil's poison (anti-depressants), he's unable to respond coherently. (spell check that M'fer)

- someone above hit the nail on the head with RD and his bigotry toward the kids. got damn, RD, you've spewed they should have just walked away because that's what you'd have done. lulz, bullshit, especially at that age. hell, i'd almost bet from reading your posts over the years, without the meds at that age, someone would've had to pulled you off the old man.

I knew at that age you leave crazy minorities alone. You will always look like the asshole, and you might get stabbed or shot. You know why I knew that and you didn't? Because I didn't grow up in some lilly white insular valley. And these rich kids here in the video think they are immune to bullets....someone needs to have "the talk" with them next time they to DC. They are lucky the Black Israelite didn't pop some caps in their asses.

Now, with you being a cracker like me, I'd gladly have opened a can of whoopass on you. Probably called you some gay slurs to boot...oh no, how illiberal of me.

Again, Raoul is speaking with a warped mind, due to his hatred of our President, Mr. Trump. Combined with the devil's poison (anti-depressants), he's unable to respond coherently. (spell check that M'fer)

Whatever, you Kid Rock wannabe, lecherous old man starting down the co-eds while you are drunk as a skunk. I bet they have to shower the creep off after they leave the bar.

I knew at that age you leave crazy minorities alone. You will always look like the asshole, and you might get stabbed or shot. You know why I knew that and you didn't? Because I didn't grow up in some lilly white insular valley. And these rich kids here in the video think they are immune to bullets....someone needs to have "the talk" with them next time they to DC. They are lucky the Black Israelite didn't pop some caps in their asses.

Now, with you being a cracker like me, I'd gladly have opened a can of whoopass on you. Probably called you some gay slurs to boot...oh no, how illiberal of me.
you'd look funny walking around with a can of your own whoopass shoved up your ass. ;) haha.

you'd have stood your ground, and still would, if some old belligerent asshole would have gotten in your face. your liberal wannabe ways now-a-days restrict you from admitting as much, though. carry on with that act . . .

Whatever, you Kid Rock wannabe, lecherous old man starting down the co-eds while you are drunk as a skunk. I bet they have to shower the creep off after they leave the bar.
Nah, I tend to have the wife with me at all times when out & about, but you're right, co-eds might be creeped out a little, but the day I quit looking at young, fresh tang will be the day they shovel dirt in my face. Surprised to hear you look the other way. Any other queers on this board do the same?

Well...if we extend that logic we all need to head back to Africa.
I agree. I need to be with my people. Especially on this day, Martin Luther King Jr day.

GK, you are a good sport.

Last edited:

Little secret and black folks have told me this. They are scared shitless of crazy mental white people. They told me just start talking your self and looking the sky and act all crazy. They are afraid of crazy Irish.

Reactions: WV-FAN
you'd look funny walking around with a can of your own whoopass shoved up your ass. ;) haha.

you'd have stood your ground, and still would, if some old belligerent asshole would have gotten in your face. your liberal wannabe ways now-a-days restrict you from admitting as much, though. carry on with that act . . .

There will be two up yours, sideways.

Dude, I would not have still been around for him to bang his drum in my face. All trolling aside (and have been trolling the hell out of Keeper, sorry bro)...I believe this is actually the conservative behavior. I avoid personal confrontation because it is not in keeping with self-control and it invariably puts one in the position of violating the Golden Rule. It's also stupid when one CCW's....you have to walk away from any hint of confrontation,period, unless your goal is to actually get to shoot someone. Of course, in DC that's not a worry as the Commies there do not recognize out of state permits.

Nah, I tend to have the wife with me at all times when out & about, but you're right, co-eds might be creeped out a little, but the day I quit looking at young, fresh tang will be the day they shovel dirt in my face. Surprised to hear you look the other way. Any other queers on this board do the same?

I have a photographic memory and an eye for detail, I don't need to stare....while you are looking like this:

giphy.gif

Little secret and black folks have told me this. They are scared shitless of crazy mental white people. They told me just start talking your self and looking the sky and act all crazy. They are afraid of crazy Irish.

Well good for them.

It's not just because one might be violent. It's having to double-defend your actions, as these kids are. Dummies.

No, I just believe had these kids been in DC for the opposite protest you would be down with me on this. Throw some Pussy Hats on them instead of MAGA hats and the tune would change. I don't give a shit what their politics are, I think they are pawns, as youth usually are (especially in religion, I am sure the Catholic church, like cigarette companies, is aware it is best to get them hooked when they are young). And I think they looked like jerks because they acted like teenagers (why is this hard to understand?). That's up to the adults to monitor.

Fact: it is a reputation, not a rumor. And as with most reputations, it is based on...fact. It's well known in NKY, and well known come playoffs time. On the flip side of the socioeconomic coin, Central (Louisville) has a bad rep as well...and it too is earned.

Why was there no mass hysteria over this? Why was no one doxxing these folks?

Why was there no mass hysteria over this? Why was no one doxxing these folks?

IDK, because I honestly do not care.

If these other kids had not been from KY I probably would not have known about it until someone posted it here. Wy didn't you post that here back then? Why no doxxing? IDK, maybe because the majority of conservatives don't know how internets work? Maybe the Alt-Right, who do know how internets work, has bigger fish to fry?

P.S. Charlie Kirk is a douche. Why are all the young political people douches? Obviously, the Alt Right are 100% douche, but it's the left too. Beto? Douche.

So video shows three adult black males yelling racial slurs at black kids in the group while an elder walks up & continually beats a drum in one kid's face - & somehow people are losing their shit at the kids.

The black dudes were WAY out of order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT