ADVERTISEMENT

Teens wearing MAGA hats taunt Native American elder

During campaign rallies, lefties were getting up in the faces of Trump supporters & trying to incite violence but those doing the inciting weren't really to blame. So now, lefties are shouting racist & homophobic slurs while a guy bangs a drum directly in a child's face (& the kid just stands there calmly) but lefties aren't to blame because the kid is wearing a MAGA hat & to them looks like he deserves to be assaulted.

During campaign rallies, lefties were getting up in the faces of Trump supporters & trying to incite violence but those doing the inciting weren't really to blame. So now, lefties are shouting racist & homophobic slurs while a guy bangs a drum directly in a child's face (& the kid just stands there calmly) but lefties aren't to blame because the kid is wearing a MAGA hat & to them looks like he deserves to be assaulted.

I know...Trump supporters would never be arrested and prosecuted for attacking anyone (whoops), or mailing bombs to politicians (whoops), or a bunch of other crap I can google.

Left, right...maybe it's just nuts and assholes.

I know...Trump supporters would never be arrested and prosecuted for attacking anyone (whoops), or mailing bombs to politicians (whoops), or a bunch of other crap I can google.

My point was about that specifically though.

The media literally just got bitch slapped directly by Mueller's team for running with incorrect information. The back-of-the-handprint is still red & instead of applying any of the lesson learned, they went full blown potato on a child because he wore a MAGA hat.

The left does this kind of thing far more than any conservative. It’s not even close.

Cool, thanks for the whataboutism, you seem to be so good at that lately.

I swear to God some of your IQ's automatically dropped when Trump won. My comment is in direct response to a question about the kids, and not the fvcking Indian. Even these dipshit kids could figure that out...mlblack, not smarter than an 10th grader, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

Looks like you need to go take a nap with your grumpy, overly sensitive ass.

I honestly don't even understand what the fvck point you're trying to make right now, and spare me with the intelligence insults. Unless you have a PhD, then we're on at least the same playing field academically, Mr. "Political Scientist."

Ugggh ohhhhh. Not good.

It's weird. Old dude said he's "Vietnam time Marine Recon Ranger."

Anyone who knows anything will alert on the term "Marine Recon Ranger." That being said, its a term used in the 60's and early 70's.

But, Recon/Force Recon wasn't actively engaged after 1970, the only Marine forces were aviation and some advisers until 1972.

I think old dude used his wording well - "Vietnam time.", and used it to validate himself.

Looks like you need to go take a nap with your grumpy, overly sensitive ass.

I honestly don't even understand what the fvck point you're trying to make right now, and spare me with the intelligence insults. Unless you have a PhD, then we're on at least the same playing field academically, Mr. "Political Scientist."

I AM grumpy. I've had bronchitis and the damn stomach bug in the same week. And you for real ignored what I was replying to.

My point is this: everyone in this acted silly. Why take a side? I have some sympathy for the Indian just because we are still fvcking with them. But he is still a nut.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Raoul I see what you mean with the Covington basketball team. I can’t believe how blatant they are with their racism

Raoul I see what you mean with the Covington basketball team. I can’t believe how blatant they are with their racism

I never heard about the "blackface". Look, I know fans paint themselves sometimes, but man you can't do black face paint if you are white. That's a BAD look these days.

The rep is just that they are assholes. Not WVU level assholes, mind you, they have not beaten a pregnant woman.

I never heard about the "blackface". Look, I know fans paint themselves sometimes, but man you can't do black face paint if you are white. That's a BAD look these days.
Which is why this is such a great scene. They fully knew that this wouldn't fly today but as a reflection of the times, it was accurate. I still can't believe they had the balls to air it...

The main take: It has been reported several times in the media that Nathan Phillips is 63-64 years old. That would have put him at 18 years old in 1973, so he would have graduated high school in either 1972 or 1973. It would have been an extremely tight timeline to have him in the country of Vietnam during the War. This alone has some people raising questions.

Even if he faked his birth date, it would be a hard to place him in country.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
The main take: It has been reported several times in the media that Nathan Phillips is 63-64 years old. That would have put him at 18 years old in 1973, so he would have graduated high school in either 1972 or 1973. It would have been an extremely tight timeline to have him in the country of Vietnam during the War. This alone has some people raising questions.

Even if he faked his birth date, it would be a hard to place him in country.
As far as I can tell he himself has never claimed to be a combat vet. He parses his words by saying he’s a Vietnam era vet

The funny thing about stolen valor - No one was ever a cook, or a truck driver. They're always a Marine SEAL Sniper, or a Recondo Airborne tunnel rat LRRP.

And I think I was wrong about something here...is it Fever and not dherd that is the Black Israelite? Someone here was babbling that buffoonery with EG in a discussion. My apologies to dherd if it was Fever.

Are you saying that Dtard is a brotha?

I'd like to hear the board moderates @GK4Herd and @ARandomHerdFan on why this is...

I absolutely hate this kind of thing, and it's a big reason that I'll hold off for a couple days before commenting on something posted on social media. There are so many people out there that want to either stick it to an opposing ideology or get their 15 minutes of fame by going viral by posting some kind of bogus story or manipulated image/video.

This problem has really been exacerbated by the fact that some folks will believe anything they read on the internet as long as it falls in line with their views.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT