ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Church Shooting

Eh, I work in health care. No one cares if anyone takes meds. 20 mg of Lexapro works well for me. First we tried 40mg and that was just too much, made me feel a little disconnected. The only side effects I have is I have very vivid dreams (which is cool) and I can go a long time in the sack (which is awesome lol).

I would put him on ignore,but I like busting Scientology balls. Friggin' weirdos.

And I like making morons out of pill heads who believe they're meds are scientifically proven and better than placebos.

Man, you had to run with a strange crowd to be tripping mescaline.

At the time I enjoyed pot more than any other high. Mescaline came in a distant second. I suspect the stuff I was doing was cut, because there was very little trip to it, mostly enhanced colors and light trails. The following day was a real crash. ugh

I suspect that would vary from person to person. My understanding is that if you can get the vitamins and minerals from food, that would be best. But with all the processed foods out there, I imagine it would take quite a bit of planning to get all of what you need on a consistent basis. I understand that certain vitamins and minerals work best when complemented with other vitamins and minerals, I don't remember reading where they counteract each other.

It doesn't vary from person to person, it's science. You can't absorb copper and zinc together, they cancel each other out, yet both are critical. Zinc also counteracts with calcium and iron. Magnesium interferes with absorption of vitamins and minerals, it needs to be taken later in the day. If your multivitamin has all that included its a shit product. Take out Vit D also. If it's not absorbed with calcium your body wont process it. I don't know what scientology promotes, but if they have an All-In-One vitamin it's BS.

At the time I enjoyed pot more than any other high. Mescaline came in a distant second. I suspect the stuff I was doing was cut, because there was very little trip to it, mostly enhanced colors and light trails. The following day was a real crash. ugh

This is the coolest thing you ever said. I kinda like this side of you.

Man, you had to run with a strange crowd to be tripping mescaline.

I ran around with some of the best guys imaginable. You ever see the documentary about the guy getting killed by a chimp in Sierra Leone about 10 years ago?

Was your sauna sweat analyzed to be sure you were sweating mescaline out? If not then you have no proof

I said I know from experience it's a fact. Didn't say it was scientifically proven. Now you tell me how you know meth can't be sweated out, moron.

I said I know from experience it's a fact. Didn't say it was scientifically proven. Now you tell me how you know meth can't be sweated out, moron.
SO you have no proof but anecdotal evidence how do you know it wasn’t placebo

Yes, moron, personal experience is anecdotal.
No shit that's why I said you have no proof BUT anecdotal evidence. My question remains how do you know it wasn't just placebo effect. You claim it works yet crap on raoul and others providing actual studies related to psychotic drugs. You can't see that I've got you arguing against yourself. And I know you will call me a liar and say you've done no such thing blah blah blah

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No shit that's why I said you have no proof BUT anecdotal evidence. My question remains how do you know it wasn't just placebo effect. You claim it works yet crap on raoul and others providing actual studies related to psychotic drugs. You can't see that I've got you arguing against yourself. And I know you will call me a liar and say you've done no such thing blah blah blah

No I'm not arguing against myself.I didn't claim my experience to be a scientific.

Don't bother...he's hard headed and dumber than a rock...that's a bad combination.

Pretty sure I gave you about 100k search results to dig through. You are the one making claims against the grain of medical knowledge, you back them up. Bwaha.[/QUOT

Here's the deal. You're dead wrong. We both know it. There is absolutely ZERO PROOF that neurotransmitters cause any mental illness. There is absolutely ZERO PROOF that any mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. ZERO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT