ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Church Shooting

A placebo effect....like the cans? Maybe I need a sauna and some vitamins.

If I take off the science hat how am I going to explain science? Off and on are antonyms. That's not a fancy college word, it is elementary school stuff. And what's an "I'm balance"? Is English taught Out Wayne? And if not, is there a Scientology course on English?

Yes. Placebo effect. Even people with mental illness (like you) have heard of it. You have to take off the science hat when explaining the chemical imbalance propaganda and put on your dunce hat, because there's no science to back it up.

what would they say to you at church for saying that to another person? Are you setting a good example?

Weird how you never ask anyone else on the board a similar question. It's also weird you're concerned about what they would say. I'm not.

Yes. Placebo effect. Even people with mental illness (like you) have heard of it. You have to take off the science hat when explaining the chemical imbalance propaganda and put on your dunce hat, because there's no science to back it up.

I am still wondering how you typed "I'm balance". Arthritis acting up, or are you rubbing one out while on here?

We certainly know neurotransmitters play a role in depression. It's not the whole puzzle. We also know certain drugs act on neurotransmitters. Seems easy to understand, unless you by into Scientology propaganda. Seriously dude, fvckin' Scientology.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
There is zero proof that neurotransmitters are the cause of any mental disorder.

Zero? Well that should be easy for you to cite, say, 50 peer reviewed studies on, especially given the amount of research into it.

I'd also say there's zero proof Zenu's sauna and vitamins cure drug addiction, but what the fvck does anyone but Tom Cruise know.

Zero? Well that should be easy for you to cite, say, 50 peer reviewed studies on, especially given the amount of research into it.

Correct. Zero proof that neurotransmitters cause mental illness. It should be easy for you to cite one peer reviewed study with concrete proof of such. Hint: it doesn't exist.

What's your issue here? Do you deny it exists or just don't agree with diagnosis?

I disagree with pharma's lies and deception in it's promoting of propaganda as science and the unnecessary drugging of human beings.

Auditing is only done on the sane (which would disqualify you). And only a dunce would argue against vitamins and sauna. But go ahead anyway.
Vitamins benefits haven't been approved by the FDA but those work while you claim prescription drugs don't. And nowhere have I claimed there are no benefits of a sauna

What's your issue here?

2A6B867100000578-0-Takeover_Scientology_and_Tom_Cruise_plan_to_take_on_the_major_mo-a-1_1437178887719.jpg

Partially.

Not the only cause but it's one of many.

I'm not unlike you although I don't take meds. Scared because of my job. I've thought about it, paying cash and not turning it into my insurance... I try to regulate it with regular workouts and intermittent ones to up my high. Sometimes it works, most times I fake it. Mine is inherited, undoubtedly. My diet is as close to perfect as possible. I measure my macros and prep my meals weekly, my healthy fats are on point. Even with all that I still get that fog. Sometimes it lifts, most times it doesn't.

You don't need me to tell you to ignore EG, but I support you taking care of yourself in the way you see fit. I'm sure it's been tried and trued. Watch your back and keep your powder dry. If you can't, give me a call.

Vitamins benefits haven't been approved by the FDA but those work while you claim prescription drugs don't. And nowhere have I claimed there are no benefits of a sauna

"Federal law classifies vitamins as a dietary supplement, which places them under the general category of food and not drugs. As a dietary supplement, the FDA has no duty or authority to "authorize" a vitamin for sale."

Drugs work, about the same efficacy as placebos.

You have blasted the scientology sauna program, which consists of exercise, vitamins and sauna for detoxification. So which of those 3 do you claim doesn't work?

"Federal law classifies vitamins as a dietary supplement, which places them under the general category of food and not drugs. As a dietary supplement, the FDA has no duty or authority to "authorize" a vitamin for sale."

Drugs work, about the same efficacy as placebos.

You have blasted the scientology sauna program, which consists of exercise, vitamins and sauna for detoxification. So which of those 3 do you claim doesn't work?
You aren’t sweating out meth from a sauna. I can get all the vitamins from a good balanced diet. And I need proof in the form of legit studies that supplements work and aren’t just a placebo

EG, do you really think we need vitamin supplements? Even with a healthy diet? Do they teach you how some vitamins and metals counteract each other? Do you know what they are without google?

EG, do you really think we need vitamin supplements? Even with a healthy diet? Do they teach you how some vitamins and metals counteract each other? Do you know what they are without google?

I suspect that would vary from person to person. My understanding is that if you can get the vitamins and minerals from food, that would be best. But with all the processed foods out there, I imagine it would take quite a bit of planning to get all of what you need on a consistent basis. I understand that certain vitamins and minerals work best when complemented with other vitamins and minerals, I don't remember reading where they counteract each other.

I suspect that would vary from person to person. My understanding is that if you can get the vitamins and minerals from food, that would be best. But with all the processed foods out there, I imagine it would take quite a bit of planning to get all of what you need on a consistent basis. I understand that certain vitamins and minerals work best when complemented with other vitamins and minerals, I don't remember reading where they counteract each other.

"I suspect", "I imagine", "I don't remember".

And yet he questions highly trained medical professionals who have trained and studied in their area of expertise for years........

Run away from this kind of dumb, uniformed bullshit. Xgreed is a moron.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
He said meth. There's a PRETTY BIG DIFFERENCE in meth and mescaline lol. And how do you know this for a fact? Did you used to trip mescaline?

I know what he said. And he hasn't said how he knows. I didn't say there was no difference, I gave an example of my personal experience, and there is zero doubt that it happened.

Not the only cause but it's one of many.

I'm not unlike you although I don't take meds. Scared because of my job. I've thought about it, paying cash and not turning it into my insurance... I try to regulate it with regular workouts and intermittent ones to up my high. Sometimes it works, most times I fake it. Mine is inherited, undoubtedly. My diet is as close to perfect as possible. I measure my macros and prep my meals weekly, my healthy fats are on point. Even with all that I still get that fog. Sometimes it lifts, most times it doesn't.

You don't need me to tell you to ignore EG, but I support you taking care of yourself in the way you see fit. I'm sure it's been tried and trued. Watch your back and keep your powder dry. If you can't, give me a call.

Eh, I work in health care. No one cares if anyone takes meds. 20 mg of Lexapro works well for me. First we tried 40mg and that was just too much, made me feel a little disconnected. The only side effects I have is I have very vivid dreams (which is cool) and I can go a long time in the sack (which is awesome lol).

I would put him on ignore,but I like busting Scientology balls. Friggin' weirdos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT