ADVERTISEMENT

"The Art of No Deal"

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
Like everyone, I hope we get this China deal handled. Would like for stock value to continue what is a very nice trend for 2019.....and there's analysis that states the last two years of a four-year term generally produces nice market growth. So, looking forward to a couple of good years for investments.

However back to China, Trump's deal making really hasn't been effective. Don't get me wrong, we need for him to get these deals done - and I want him to be successful. However, in light of this stalemate with China, can't help but wonder if we'd been better off maintaining the pacific trade agreement. I believe the below has some merit....

So what compromise have Democrat’s offered in order to make things (deals) happen?

So America would be better off in a trade deal that continues to benefit China/Asia over the US?

How exactly does a “non billionaire” get a $billion tax benefit?

So what compromise have Democrat’s offered in order to make things (deals) happen?

So America would be better off in a trade deal that continues to benefit China/Asia over the US?
It's my understanding the Trans Pacific Partnership didn't include China.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Just think of the redemption he will experience when he releases his returns and we all find out.

Who asked for redemption?

Only a moron would doubt someone’s billionaire status while also acknowledging the same someone took a $billion tax benefit.

Rufus gets his news from Zero Hedge and Breitbart.

Compared to msnbc?????? Bahahahaha

Ehh. I don’t read breitbart.

Zero Hedge has some market commentary and information that’s quite profitable if you understand what’s being discussed.

With that said. How does China not being a part of TPP negatively impact China?

ever notice how cons are always "skeptical or against good ideas" but all in for bad ideas and cons?
they should make Wrong Way Corrigan their mascot and get rid of the elephant.

Douglas Corrigan
American aviator
MV5BNGEzNThhMDAtMmExMi00MmE5LWFjZTgtNTM4ZmVlZTNiMTk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5NDcxNzI@._V1_UY317_CR31,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Description
Douglas Corrigan was an American aviator born in Galveston, Texas. He was nicknamed "Wrong Way" in 1938. After a transcontinental flight from Long Beach, California, to New York City, he flew from Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, New York, to Ireland, though his flight plan was filed to return to Long Beach

Hmm looks like the media got their talking points
You might be right....however, my guess is it's a quick, easy spin off Trump's best selling book title. It's a good headline that's too difficult to resist.

You might want to visit the Psychology Today article. That was actually pretty interesting.

Compared to msnbc?????? Bahahahaha

Ehh. I don’t read breitbart.

Zero Hedge has some market commentary and information that’s quite profitable if you understand what’s being discussed.

With that said. How does China not being a part of TPP negatively impact China?

I've never watched it, except as channel surfing CNN, Fox, and it to see who has the best video of a breaking disaster....the Japanese tsunami comes to mind.

Smart people still read, you know.

There is plenty of opinion on TPP and China available online.

Last edited:
These f'ucking tariffs are going to kill us. Thank you to all the right wingers who put this f'ucking idiot in office.

These f'ucking tariffs are going to kill us. Thank you to all the right wingers who put this f'ucking idiot in office.

Doing the right thing vs the expedient is often painful. Unfortunately, this has not been explained to the American public. It is also not helpful at this time to cut taxes, increase debt, and decrease investment in our competitiveness.

Doing the right thing vs the expedient is often painful. Unfortunately, this has not been explained to the American public. It is also not helpful at this time to cut taxes, increase debt, and decrease investment in our competitiveness.

You aren’t saying more tariffs are “the right thing?”

I see we have a few people that enjoy being screwed up the cavity by the Chinks. Enjoy it while you can, cuz Trump is about to make them pull it out.

You know you're a dickwimp when even Schumer is supporting Trump.

The "deal with it later" mentality is the reason the debt clock is so depressing.

I see we have a few people that enjoy being screwed up the cavity by the Chinks. Enjoy it while you can, cuz Trump is about to make them pull it out.

You know you're a dickwimp when even Schumer is supporting Trump.

We are borrowing money from China to buy the crops that cannot be sold to China because of the tariffs.

#winning

We are borrowing money from China to buy the crops that cannot be sold to China because of the tariffs.

#winning

China is also borrowing money, and with little return. See their Ghost Cities. This is the time to strike, we just need to do it the right way....they are not the only competition (Europe is too, but at least they are not dicks, usually).

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Watched Larry Kudlow on Fox this AM. He said, after decades of wrong-sided deals, we have to get this right when our economy is strong.....when we can withstand some bumps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT