ADVERTISEMENT

The released FBI files are not kind to MLK, JR

What will be interesting to me is how the Trump minion will toe the line between ignoring and defending the sexual assaults, harassment, (by his own admission)...

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

...and the recent reports of his behavior in the Moscow hotel room (Golden Showers)...

...and pass it off, ignore it, or defend it, while at the same time feigning mock indignation at the allegations of MLK Jr.'s sex life.

It's a fine line Trump defenders walk, but to their credit they do it unabashedly without even a hint of a smile.

King David who God said was a man after his own heart committed adultery. David did alot of far worse things than MLK.

King David who God said was a man after his own heart committed adultery. David did alot of far worse things than MLK.

Keep in mind also that this is an FBI file (what does this have to do with the JFK assassination?) that was put together during the leadership of J Edgar Hoover. Hoover considered King a threat to national security and there were allegations that he ran a smear campaign against him. I've also read that the allegations against JEH (his obsession with King, cross dressing, etc.) were also trumped up. The bottom line is it's very difficult to know from our vantage point what the truth is.

I believe if the legacy of MLK is tainted the least way blacks will go crazy. Imagine taking down his statue. Riots and cities burned to the ground. Black folk better get their noses out if the nfl and protest in front of police stations. Protesting against the flag is bad bad bad. NFL players have it better than most all of america. They dont appreciate what they have.

Keep in mind also that this is an FBI file (what does this have to do with the JFK assassination?) that was put together during the leadership of J Edgar Hoover. Hoover considered King a threat to national security and there were allegations that he ran a smear campaign against him. I've also read that the allegations against JEH (his obsession with King, cross dressing, etc.) were also trumped up. The bottom line is it's very difficult to know from our vantage point what the truth is.

I am convinced JEH was a closeted homosexual, and fairly convinced he was into crossdressing. So for me there's a lot of irony in him getting reports on King's sex life. But I think we would be surprised at the sexcapades and orientation of a lot of people in our history.

I am convinced JEH was a closeted homosexual, and fairly convinced he was into crossdressing. So for me there's a lot of irony in him getting reports on King's sex life. But I think we would be surprised at the sexcapades and orientation of a lot of people in our history.

Here's an interesting article that's favorable toward JEH. I've always bought into all of the negative stuff about him, but this article seems fair in its assessment. Like I said...its really hard to tell and Hollywood certainly isn't into getting to the truth.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...ned-between-j-edgar-hoover-and-mlk-jr/248319/

Here's an interesting article that's favorable toward JEH. I've always bought into all of the negative stuff about him, but this article seems fair in its assessment. Like I said...its really hard to tell and Hollywood certainly isn't into getting to the truth.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...ned-between-j-edgar-hoover-and-mlk-jr/248319/

I don't hold a negative opinion of JEH. There's a lot of negatives in the dossiers kept on people, but he made the FBI a modern crime agency which in turn revolutionized all law enforcement, and we are better off for that. I don't care what he did in his personal life, I just find it ironic.

I don't hold a negative opinion of JEH. There's a lot of negatives in the dossiers kept on people, but he made the FBI a modern crime agency which in turn revolutionized all law enforcement, and we are better off for that. I don't care what he did in his personal life, I just find it ironic.
He was a paranoid pervert raoul and still managed to run the FBI. Would not buy him a beer. Im far too perty. He would have hit on me. He would probably make me mad really quick. Then he would say I love it when you get that fire in your eyes and I would say well partner try this try this on for size and I will relocate your nose on the other side of your head.

Reactions: GeorgeDickel

I'm not really defending him. He seemed to be a strange individual. The article was just a different take that you don't see often. I guess I'm saying that many times the view we have of people are the ones that people with prejudice present us. It's really hard to know the truth.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Only on Pullman can one log onto the forum on a cold, rainy Sunday morning, and read about a hypothetical homosexual encounter between Sistersville and J. Edgar Hoover.
My gaydar wouldnt have let me near Blue Bloomers. My aunt and uncle were offered jobs in the FBI. My aunt was taking the job and going to move to DC. She took her sister to a seminar by New Tribes Mission. My aunt thought her sister might get a calling to go into Missions. Well my Aunt Sue realized the Lord wanted her and not her sister. She took to her calling and instead of DC she was headed to Moody Bible Institute. She took to linquistic's which helped her in learning and teaching the Illongot language in the Phillipines. Sp. She there met my favorite uncle there at Moody. Her and uncle dale learned their language of the Illongot tribe in the philippines in a Remote village in the middle of the jungle with no roads. Small plane landed on a hand cut runway to get in and out. They stayed 5 yrs at a time ,then came back to the states every five years for a year. First after learning the language aunt sue taught it back to them in written form. They had no written language. How awesome is that? They translated the bible into Illongot so they could read the word. No converts for quite a while. Then people started turning their lives over to the Lord. Now some of them preach. Look up about the headhunting tribe the Illongots in the philippines. It took many years for the whole bible to be translated. When they got older they taught at the Florida Bible school in kissimmee florida. Aunt Sue passed a few years ago. My biggest hero

Old News regarding the Uncle Tom False Prophet, thanks for playing

Last edited:
My gaydar wouldnt have let me near Blue Bloomers. My aunt and uncle were offered jobs in the FBI. My aunt was taking the job and going to move to DC. She took her sister to a seminar by New Tribes Mission. My aunt thought her sister might get a calling to go into Missions. Well my Aunt Sue realized the Lord wanted her and not her sister. She took to her calling and instead of DC she was headed to Moody Bible Institute. She took to linquistic's which helped her in learning and teaching the Illongot language in the Phillipines. Sp. She there met my favorite uncle there at Moody. Her and uncle dale learned their language of the Illongot tribe in the philippines in a Remote village in the middle of the jungle with no roads. Small plane landed on a hand cut runway to get in and out. They stayed 5 yrs at a time ,then came back to the states every five years for a year. First after learning the language aunt sue taught it back to them in written form. They had no written language. How awesome is that? They translated the bible into Illongot so they could read the word. No converts for quite a while. Then people started turning their lives over to the Lord. Now some of them preach. Look up about the headhunting tribe the Illongots in the philippines. It took many years for the whole bible to be translated. When they got older they taught at the Florida Bible school in kissimmee florida. Aunt Sue passed a few years ago. My biggest hero

Did your Aunt keep the Sabbath?

Was it not Jesus and the disciples custom to keep the sabbath? I mean He rose the day after the Sabbath.

But please show where the Sabbath has no significance?

Was it not Jesus and the disciples custom to keep the sabbath? I mean He rose the day after the Sabbath.

But please show where the Sabbath has no significance?

I didn't say it had no significance. I said it doesn't matter which day(s) you observe it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT