ADVERTISEMENT

They are punishing the middle and lower class over Green Energy and the worship of Climate Change

that sounds like a Trump quote.
It sure does, sounds like something he'd say just hours after a report citing federal data from The Associated Press showed that the country experienced a stark increase in polluted air days in each of the past two years compared to any of the previous four years under the Obama administration.

Says the guy who supports locking the country down......
Says the guy who supports insurrection against the United States govt in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election, not to mention conspiracy theories and attempts to suppress voters.

You're a lying idiot. Provide a statement I've made that supports your lie. I'll help save you some time. It doesn't exist.
It's not that you have praised China it's the fact that you can never say anything bad about. You can't even say that the wu flu came from China.

This is why you are called a China apologist. But you are too stupid to realize this.

It's not that you have praised China
Exactly. You stupid lying trumptard.
it's the fact that you can never say anything bad about
I'll explain it to you. China is like you, the oath breakers, trickle-downers, vote suppressors, and trumptards, the world would be a better place without them. Plain enough for a stupid lying trumptard like you?
You can't even say that the wu flu came from China.
That's because the origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN. Idiot.
This is why you are called a China apologist.
It's because you and your comrades are disillusioned lying trumptard morons.
But you are too stupid to realize this.
You're too stupid to anything.
^^The cuck loves him some red Chinese^^
And here^^^we have the 'obsessed with other people's genitals' idiot liar.

Exactly. You stupid lying trumptard.

I'll explain it to you. China is like you, the oath breakers, trickle-downers, vote suppressors, and trumptards, the world would be a better place without them. Plain enough for a stupid lying trumptard like you?

That's because the origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN. Idiot.

It's because you and your comrades are disillusioned lying trumptard morons.

You're too stupid to anything.

And here^^^we have the 'obsessed with other people's genitals' idiot liar.
First off I never broke an oath you piece of shit coward.

If you had any brain at all you could see that the wu flu started in Wuhan China.

Covid 19 came from China. Anybody not saying so is:

1)A commie china supporter
2)A dumb ass
3)All of the above

Reactions: WVUSerg
That's what the other oath breaker says. Actions or lack of them mean more than empty words. You lying idiot trumptard.

The origin of Covid 19 is UNKNOWN. You lying idiot trumptard.
You mean the action of serving this country for 23 years? Don't talk to me about an oath when all you have ever done is play wood shop.

The novel (new) coronavirus that first appeared in China had never been seen before, so it quickly gained the attention of scientists around the world.

Epidemiologists did field investigations to find out how the new virus started. They conducted surveys in the community and in health facilities and collected nose and throat specimens for lab analyses. These investigations showed them who was infected, when they became sick, and where they had been just before they got sick.

Using this information, epidemiologists determined that the virus possibly came from an animal sold at a market. The new virus was found to be a coronavirus, and coronaviruses cause a severe acute respiratory syndrome. This new coronavirus is similar to SARS-CoV, so it was named SARS-CoV-2 The disease caused by the virus was named COVID-19 (COronVIrusDisease-2019) to show that it was discovered in 2019.

You mean the action of serving this country for 23 years? Don't talk to me about an oath when all you have ever done is play wood shop.
I'll talk to you about anything I like. Punk. If you support the orange jesus after taking the military oath, you're an oath breaker and your 23 years was a lie.

The novel (new) coronavirus that first appeared in China had never been seen before, so it quickly gained the attention of scientists around the world.

Epidemiologists did field investigations to find out how the new virus started. They conducted surveys in the community and in health facilities and collected nose and throat specimens for lab analyses. These investigations showed them who was infected, when they became sick, and where they had been just before they got sick.

Using this information, epidemiologists determined that the virus possibly came from an animal sold at a market. The new virus was found to be a coronavirus, and coronaviruses cause a severe acute respiratory syndrome. This new coronavirus is similar to SARS-CoV, so it was named SARS-CoV-2 The disease caused by the virus was named COVID-19 (COronVIrusDisease-2019) to show that it was discovered in 2019.
The origin of Covid 19 in UNKNOWN.

The origin of Covid 19 in UNKNOWN.
That is directly from the CDC website, you saying they are lying?

wizard of oz toto GIF

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT