ADVERTISEMENT

They are punishing the middle and lower class over Green Energy and the worship of Climate Change

01G88J43FA6M2NWARKMR5GFYQY.jpeg
Very misleading chart as that is only 18 companies and handpicked I am sure. There are 500 companies in the S and P index alone. And there is no mention of oil or pharmaceutical companies. Figures that it is coming from so called Patriots.

Very misleading chart as that is only 18 companies and handpicked I am sure. There are 500 companies in the S and P index alone. And there is no mention of oil or pharmaceutical companies. Figures that it is coming from so called Patriots.

Very telling. These companies comprise virtually an entire segment of the economy - the tech sector.

From CNBC

• At Qualcomm, the employee donation split is about even between parties, while at the 15 other tech companies worth $100 billion or more, the spending strongly favors Democrats.
Doctors...

Ultra-wealthy...

"But this phenomenon is not limited to Hollywood. A review of the 20 richest Americans, as listed by Forbes Magazine, found that 60 percent affiliate with the Democratic Party, including the top three individuals: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. Among the riches families, the Democratic advantage rises even higher, to 75 percent."

Entertainment, media, educational, etc. all lean heavily Democrat.

Even the pharmaceuticals you mentioned support Democrats over Republicans.

Bring facts, not out-dated cliches, to your posts.

Newsmax also is another far right leaning media also

Only because I didn't see it on CNN, MSNBC or CNBC. Like ignored member and LeBron James, those networks can't seem to denounce anything China either.

Here is an article from Reuters:

Is that better now???

Very telling. These companies comprise virtually an entire segment of the economy - the tech sector.

From CNBC

• At Qualcomm, the employee donation split is about even between parties, while at the 15 other tech companies worth $100 billion or more, the spending strongly favors Democrats.
Doctors...

Ultra-wealthy...

"But this phenomenon is not limited to Hollywood. A review of the 20 richest Americans, as listed by Forbes Magazine, found that 60 percent affiliate with the Democratic Party, including the top three individuals: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. Among the riches families, the Democratic advantage rises even higher, to 75 percent."

Entertainment, media, educational, etc. all lean heavily Democrat.

Even the pharmaceuticals you mentioned support Democrats over Republicans.

Bring facts, not out-dated cliches, to your posts.
I think not with pharmaceutical companies and oil dwarfs them all..Yes tech companies are democratic and a lot of the wealthy made huge gains in the stock market which by the way has gone up much much more under democrats than republican presidents.

1qI think not with pharmaceutical companies and oil dwarfs them all..Yes tech companies are democratic and a lot of the wealthy made huge gains in the stock market which by the way has gone up much much more under democrats than republican presidents.

So the rich favor Democrats because the stock market will go up??? Excellent point but doesn't that contradict your original assertion that the rich favor Republicans???

Like ignored member and LeBron James, those networks can't seem to denounce anything China either.
You need to get all your ignorant con friends to help you search for the time I supported anything china.

I think not with pharmaceutical companies and oil dwarfs them all.

Regarding the largest US companies, 6 of the 10 companies on the referenced chart including #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #8 (Apple, Microsoft, Google (Alphabet), Amazon, Tesla, and Facebook (Meta)). The only oil or pharma company is #10 J&J.

Reactions: KyMUfan
This is very sad news. Maybe some day they will wake up to what is happening to our planet before it is too late.
why don't you prove what is causing this to happen to our planet??

while you are at it, address why WV was covered with ice before anyone ever burned the first fossil fuel. how did that climate change happen and how did the world survive?

So the rich favor Democrats because the stock market will go up??? Excellent point but doesn't that contradict your original assertion that the rich favor Republicans???
No certainly not the majority of rich people favor Republicans because they help keep workers wages down and their perks and wages up and also they get their tax breaks from Republicans.

No certainly not the majority of rich people favor Republicans because they help keep workers wages down and their perks and wages up and also they get their tax breaks from Republicans.

Not only did you contradict your earlier assertions, you are now contradicting yourself in the same sentence...

Reactions: 19MU88
Not only did you contradict your earlier assertions, you are now contradicting yourself in the same sentence...
I am not I only said the majority of rich people vote Republican and they have reasons for and against that way ..you want to lump that I said all rich people vote Republican.

I am not I only said the majority of rich people vote Republican and they have reasons for and against that way ..you want to lump that I said all rich people vote Republican.

Define rich. I gave you several examples of above-average wage earners to doctors all the way to the mega-wealthy that vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

Let's not talk about who the rich have supported for the last 50 years.

You're not very good at math either. Your article says the shift of the wealthy voting majority Democrat began in 2012. That's 10 years ago, not 50...

Define rich. I gave you several examples of above-average wage earners to doctors all the way to the mega-wealthy that vote overwhelmingly Democrat.
And I also gave you many who do not vote democratic and saying overwhelmingly rich vote democratic just isnt true if that were true how could they ever overcome the votes of the mostly poor blacks and latinos.

And I also gave you many who do not vote democratic and saying overwhelmingly rich vote democratic just isnt true if that were true how could they ever overcome the votes of the mostly poor blacks and latinos.

🥱

You are parroting oft-repeated, out-dated and false cliches when provided with an abundance of information to the contrary...

🥱

You are parroting oft-repeated, out-dated and false cliches when provided with an abundance of information to the contrary...
You have not shown me an abundance of information to the contrary ..only a few hand picked companies and maybe a few a few who dont like paying taxes or their workers a fair wage.

You're not very good at math either. Your article says the shift of the wealthy voting majority Democrat began in 2012. That's 10 years ago, not 50...
You imbecile. The rich have supported republicans nearly always for the last 50 years.

This is very sad news. Maybe some day they will wake up to what is happening to our planet before it is too late.
lmao off.....if only they would listen to Oldie who absolutely knows about the end of the world due to climate change.

lmao off.....if only they would listen to Oldie who absolutely knows about the end of the world due to climate change.
Did I say end of the world?...climate change man made is real and you know it by now..You want to talk about things that will raise the national debt this is the biggie.

and now they are described as smarter and better educated.....all part of helping the useful idiots believe they are on the right team

Reactions: KyMUfan
and now they are described as smarter and better educated.....all part of helping the useful idiots believe they are on the right team
Anyone that votes for someone other than your orange jesus is factually smarter than you trumptards.

AEP may be turning John Amos into a nuclear facility. That's the scuttle from the PSC.

Anyone that votes for someone other than your orange jesus is factually smarter than you trumptards.
if you had any clue about economics you would know your statement is foolish. but you don't, cause you are a clueless idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: mufan08
if you had any clue about economics you would know your statement is foolish. but you don't, cause you are a clueless idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT