ADVERTISEMENT

This Saturday is the 75 Game

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Let all of us - myself included - and turn out to pay tribute to those who gave all to this university. Let’s us also remember we almost lost football in the aftermath. I know how disappointed many of us are with this years team but this Saturday is more than our current issues. Let’s support our team, our university, our community and Go Herd!

Well ,being in TX, can't be there in person. to be honest will probably watch the game off recording on Sunday morning when I get home.

Going to a huge veteran's event on Saturday, and my guess is will end up a bar and hotel cause too drunk to drive about 80 miles from home.

A Chris Kyle statue made by an indian tribe (Not sure which one) to celebrate the warrior he was is being dedicated in Waxahachie. Be the first game I have missed live when I could watch lve in a couple decades. I just don't see the game living up to any of my expectations of my support, and Veteran's day is always an important day for this Navy vet.

Well ,being in TX, can't be there in person. to be honest will probably watch the game off recording on Sunday morning when I get home.

Going to a huge veteran's event on Saturday, and my guess is will end up a bar and hotel cause too drunk to drive about 80 miles from home.

A Chris Kyle statue made by an indian tribe (Not sure which one) to celebrate the warrior he was is being dedicated in Waxahachie. Be the first game I have missed live when I could watch lve in a couple decades. I just don't see the game living up to any of my expectations of my support, and Veteran's day is always an important day for this Navy vet.
well the post did not show up so replied
i

Stolen valor, blatant
Are you saying this because his medal count, where he claimed 2 silver stars and 5 bronze star in his book and military records report 1 silver star and 3 bronze? You do know a lot of military records won’t provide record of TS missions right? This dude was a war hero and a bad ass and if you think any different your ignorant.

Last edited:
Are you saying this because his medal count, where he claimed 2 silver stars and 5 bronze star in his book and military records report 1 silver star and 3 bronze? You do know a lot of military records won’t provide record of TS missions right? This dude was a war hero and a bad ass and if you think any different your ignorant.
His DD 214 listed 2 silver stars and 5 bronze stars as reported in his book
Three yrs after his death they changed it to 1 silver star and 3 bronze stars. Still pretty impressive.

His DD 214 listed 2 silver stars and 5 bronze stars as reported in his book
False.

He also misrepresented his kills.

His estate was also successfully sued for over $1 million due to him lying about another incident in his book.

False.

His estate was also successfully sued for over $1 million due to him lying about another incident in his book.
So, out of the 255 claimed kills in his book ONLY 160 have been confirmed. He’s a Navy SEAL, you do understand he’s “outside the wire” and someone isn’t around to constantly to confirm all kills right!??? You obviously never served and have a “glass half empty” outlook.. Only one Silver Star not two only three Bronze Stars not five only 150 confirmed kills not 255. The man had no reason to lie! his track record even with what you call “stolen valor” still put’s you and anyone else to shame..he’s an American HERO. People like you with your narcissists outlook trying to tarnish someone’s image is the problem with this country.

False.

Fact check
While his estate may have been sued for a $1000000 it was settled for far less. Like a guy suing for over time pay

more kills as a sniper than any other American service member, past or present. I guess that's true. They go back and forth on what the number is. One week, it's 160 (the 'official' number as of this writing, for what that's worth), then it's way higher, then it's somewhere in between. If you want a number, ask the Navy—you may even get the truth if you catch them on the right day.

From the book
Another claim

Source cnn

On July 8, 2016, the U.S. Navy corrected Kyle's DD Form 214 regarding some decorations listed on his original discharge document.[22] The original discharge papers issued to him upon leaving the service tally with the account given in his autobiography: two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars with valor. The Navy revised it to one Silver Star and four Bronze Stars with valor.[22]

That was 3 yrs after his death. Would have been tough for him to correct that
Further the Navy said
“Kyle would have played no role in the production of his personnel files other than signing the DD-214 upon his discharge" and "[a]fter thoroughly reviewing all available records, the Navy determined an error was made" and "issued a corrected copy of the DD-214".
Meaning Kyle didn’t make anything up, he just relied on what the Navy put on his official record

Last edited:
Reactions: Herdfan1986
Fact check
While his estate may have been sued for a $1000000 it was settled for far less. Like a guy suing for over time pay

more kills as a sniper than any other American service member, past or present. I guess that's true. They go back and forth on what the number is. One week, it's 160 (the 'official' number as of this writing, for what that's worth), then it's way higher, then it's somewhere in between. If you want a number, ask the Navy—you may even get the truth if you catch them on the right day.

From the book
Another claim

Source cnn

On July 8, 2016, the U.S. Navy corrected Kyle's DD Form 214 regarding some decorations listed on his original discharge document.[22] The original discharge papers issued to him upon leaving the service tally with the account given in his autobiography: two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars with valor. The Navy revised it to one Silver Star and four Bronze Stars with valor.[22]

That was 3 yrs after his death. Would have been tough for him to correct that
Further the Navy said
“Kyle would have played no role in the production of his personnel files other than signing the DD-214 upon his discharge" and "[a]fter thoroughly reviewing all available records, the Navy determined an error was made" and "issued a corrected copy of the DD-214".
Meaning Kyle didn’t make anything up, he just relied on what the Navy put on his official record
Most military members that I’ve dealt with just want a DD214 that has an honorable discharge status with enough years of service to qualify for VA benefits (like a VA home loan). Citations are important but I doubt many would dispute a DD214 if those weren’t 100% accurate

Please don’t try to make this political and spread leftist misinformation.
Thanks,
(from liberal who supports our military and is currently serving 13 years AD USAF)
Well your majesty, that may not apply to you, but it absolutely applies to Rifle.

And there's a difference between level headed liberals and Leftists.

BTW, welcome to Pullman

Reactions: GeauxHerd
DD214's can be wrong. That would not be real uncommon.

His DD214 was changed, changing the number of awards. No public reason has been given why.

The Navy times went to investigate doing an investigative article, there is an article on-line from 2016. They stopped their investigation basically stating that to dig further may have got into why they were changed and perhaps it would get into clasified areas.

rifle is starting to show a real pattern on busting on the military. Not sure why.

I am not saying Kyle was a perfect person. I really don't know a lot about him other than the movie, articles, and some research that I've done. What the Seal communities basically say is he was battlre worn figure with severe inuries, scars, and mental wounds caused by his time in battles. He was a good Seal. Complicated figure, but did his job and did it well. His time in service left his body broken and mind altered from what he did and saw. But, overall his was a good service member and respected in the community in which he served.

That is good enough. His awards don't really come into question amongst those he served with. Good enough for them. Good enough for me and should be for America. He did his job. Did it well and gave a lot for the country. No need to bust on him and his legacy. From all accounts, he is respected in his former unit. Case Closed.

Reactions: sluggo72
Wow, now we're busting on Chris Kyle? Smh
His own peers and superiors criticized him for this. I am just exposing the truth.

The man had no reason to lie!
Which begs the question, why did he? He was warned prior to his book being published that his claims were not accurate regarding each issue. He lied in the book and was found liable in a court of law for it regarding yet another boast.

So if he had no reason to lie, why did he? As his own peers said, his lies definitely tarnish his accomplishments. Stolen valor, regardless of who it comes from, is not accepted and embraced by vets.

Fact check
Fact check for a moron: He didn't sue for $1 million like you claim. He was awarded $1.8 million which was upheld in an appeals court. He then sued the publisher. During that time, another appeals court overturned the initial ruling. After Kyle's death, Ventura settled out of court with the publisher for, by all accounts, a large amount.

Yes, like a guy suing for overtime pay considering ruling authorities both decided in their favor in both cases.

Fact check for a moron. In the book, Kyle decided to go with a different number than his DD Form 214 showed. So claiming that it wasn't his fault that the form was inaccurate is bogus, considering he even went against what was in that form and what he was advised to do.

Fact check: No, he didn't rely on what the Navy put on his official record. He put a different number than what was on his DD Form at the time of writing/publishing his book and a different number than what he was told by the Navy was the appropriate number.

Please don’t try to make this political and spread leftist misinformation.
Thanks,
(from liberal who supports our military and is currently serving 13 years AD USAF)
It's not misinformation. It's accurate information. Please tell me what is misinformation that I posted.

Well your majesty, that may not apply to you, but it absolutely applies to Rifle.

And there's a difference between level headed liberals and Leftists.

BTW, welcome to Pullman
Oh, you want to play, too, Meg. What was misinformation that I presented? How was I the one who made this political when the other poster made it political with his commentary about Kyle?

His own peers and superiors criticized him for this. I am just exposing the truth.

Which begs the question, why did he? He was warned prior to his book being published that his claims were not accurate regarding each issue. He lied in the book and was found liable in a court of law for it regarding yet another boast.

So if he had no reason to lie, why did he? As his own peers said, his lies definitely tarnish his accomplishments. Stolen valor, regardless of who it comes from, is not accepted and embraced by vets.

Fact check for a moron: He didn't sue for $1 million like you claim. He was awarded $1.8 million which was upheld in an appeals court. He then sued the publisher. During that time, another appeals court overturned the initial ruling. After Kyle's death, Ventura settled out of court with the publisher for, by all accounts, a large amount.

Yes, like a guy suing for overtime pay considering ruling authorities both decided in their favor in both cases.

Fact check for a moron. In the book, Kyle decided to go with a different number than his DD Form 214 showed. So claiming that it wasn't his fault that the form was inaccurate is bogus, considering he even went against what was in that form and what he was advised to do.

Fact check: No, he didn't rely on what the Navy put on his official record. He put a different number than what was on his DD Form at the time of writing/publishing his book and a different number than what he was told by the Navy was the appropriate number.

It's not misinformation. It's accurate information. Please tell me what is misinformation that I posted.

Oh, you want to play, too, Meg. What was misinformation that I presented? How was I the one who made this political when the other poster made it political with his commentary about Kyle?
I said nary a word about you spreading misinformation, dipshit. Learn to read.

I said you're a military hating Leftist. No lies detected there.

Rifle calling people out for misrepresentation is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Especially people that are 10x’s the man he will ever be

Reactions: sluggo72

Now you are making stuff up. Links to his book
Jesse award was overturned and you know that. What he settled for is also unknown. Suing someone that can’t defend themselves is just a low life move

In his book he says he earned 2 silver stars which was on his DD214 when he left the navy. After he died they issued a corrected report

From ABC news
After thoroughly reviewing all available records, the Navy determined an error was made in the issuance of Chief Petty Officer Chris Kyle's form DD214 (report of separation from military service)," said Ensign Mark Rockwellpate, a Navy spokesman. That original form said Kyle had earned two Silver Stars as well as six Bronze Star medals for valor.

He didn’t make it up he relied on the Navy , moron

Last edited:
Reactions: MUMAN3419
I said nary a word about you spreading misinformation, dipshit. Learn to read.

I said you're a military hating Leftist. No lies detected there.

In that case, learn to use the quote function properly, moron:

Rifle calling people out for misrepresentation is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Especially people that are 10x’s the man he will ever be
Where do I use misrepresentation, pediatric body rubber?

Now you are making stuff up.
List what I have made up, moron and liar.

Jesse award was overturned and you know that.
Moron, I mentioned that already. It wasn't overturned due to finding that he didn't lie. It was overturned based on another reason, meaning that multiple courts agreed that he lied.

What he settled for is also unknown.
By all accounts, it was for a substantial amount.

Suing someone that can’t defend themselves is just a low life move

He sued the publisher, too. He also started the suit after demanding that he retract the false claim and while he was still alive.

In his book he says he earned 2 silver stars which was on his DD214 when he left the navy. After he died they issued a corrected report

Not silver stars, moron. He used a different number for the other stars. Had he been relying on the DD Form like you claimed, he would have used their number for his other star claim, which he didn't.

It's no surprise that you're only focusing on that since looking at his other claim disproves your argument that he was relying on the number on his DD Form.

You lose, again.

That original form said Kyle had earned two Silver Stars as well as six Bronze Star medals for valor.

He didn’t make it up he relied on the Navy , moron
No, he didn't. Why are you going to call somebody far more intelligent than you, especially when arguing something you know you're wrong about?

In his book, he claimed five bronze stars. If he was relying on his DD Form for the claims in his book, and since you just argued that his DD Form said six bronze stars, then why would he have put five in his book?

See how stupid you are, moron?

Where do I use misrepresentation, pediatric body rubber?

List what I have made up, moron and liar.

Moron, I mentioned that already. It wasn't overturned due to finding that he didn't lie. It was overturned based on another reason, meaning that multiple courts agreed that he lied.

By all accounts, it was for a substantial amount.

He sued the publisher, too. He also started the suit after demanding that he retract the false claim and while he was still alive.

Not silver stars, moron. He used a different number for the other stars. Had he been relying on the DD Form like you claimed, he would have used their number for his other star claim, which he didn't.

It's no surprise that you're only focusing on that since looking at his other claim disproves your argument that he was relying on the number on his DD Form.

You lose, again.

No, he didn't. Why are you going to call somebody far more intelligent than you, especially when arguing something you know you're wrong about?

In his book, he claimed five bronze stars. If he was relying on his DD Form for the claims in his book, and since you just argued that his DD Form said six bronze stars, then why would he have put five in his book?

See how stupid you are, moron?
On Jesse
Eight months later in June 2016, the court handed down their decision: the unjust-enrichment judgment was vacated, and the defamation judgment would have a new trial. Ventura's $1.8 million decision was thrown out.

Read More: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/100203...ud-with-american-sniper-chris-kyle-explained/
Your evidence is ‘ by all accounts’
Lol moron
Surprised he didn’t take a picture of himself covered in $100 bills

So you’re dissing on a guy who earned 2 silver stars and 5 bronze medals when the Navy said he earned 6? But then again it could be 4?
Lol you are a joke

On Jesse
Eight months later in June 2016, the court handed down their decision: the unjust-enrichment judgment was vacated, and the defamation judgment would have a new trial. Ventura's $1.8 million decision was thrown out.
Nothing you have posted refuted anything I said. You continue posting things that have already been mentioned and have no relevance.
So you’re dissing on a guy who earned 2 silver stars and 5 bronze medals when the Navy said he earned 6? But then again it could be 4?
Lol you are a joke
No, I am laughing at you for having yet another argument of yours blow up in your face.

Tell us again how he was using the DD Form information for the material in his book, only to then get smacked in the face that what he used in the book was different than what the DD Form had. Doh!

Do you ever get sick of losing?

Nothing you have posted refuted anything I said. You continue posting things that have already been mentioned and have no relevance.

No, I am laughing at you for having yet another argument of yours blow up in your face.

Tell us again how he was using the DD Form information for the material in his book, only to then get smacked in the face that what he used in the book was different than what the DD Form had. Doh!

Do you ever get sick of losing?
You are the guy who said he made stuff up. It appears to me if anything he undersold his story or what he said was correct and the Navy just doesn’t know or wants to share , which is more likely
You are one saying he was stolen valor
I am sure he earned his valor unlike Senator Blumenthal

At a ceremony honoring veterans and senior citizens who sent presents to soldiers overseas, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut rose and spoke of an earlier time in his life. “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it -- Afghanistan or Iraq -- we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”
He never served in Viet Nam

I can’t think of anything lower then saying you served in Nam or fill in the blank , when you never did
That’s stolen valor , moron
You are just making stuff up to make stuff up.

You are the guy who said he made stuff up.
He did. A person doesn't lose track of 1 and 3 vs. 2 and 5.

You claimed that he was using his DD Form, which has been shown to be a bogus claim. He was told by superiors and his publisher that his numbers were incorrect. He still went with them. He was way off on his killd count. His own peers said he tarnished his accomplishments with his lies. He was found liable for lying by two courts about the Ventura story.

He made stuff up.

He did. A person doesn't lose track of 1 and 3 vs. 2 and 5.

You claimed that he was using his DD Form, which has been shown to be a bogus claim. He was told by superiors and his publisher that his numbers were incorrect. He still went with them. He was way off on his killd count. His own peers said he tarnished his accomplishments with his lies. He was found liable for lying by two courts about the Ventura story.

He made stuff up.
More than 100 seals gave Chris their trident at his funeral. I can guarantee you that if these individuals would have felt that Chris was stealing Valor that would not have happened.

Chris was a warrior and he saved countless American lives in Iraq.

In that case, learn to use the quote function properly, moron:

Not only are you a straw grasping idiot, you're also getting desperate.

The part of his quote I commented on was that it became political because of you, stupid. I said nothing about misinformation.

But you already know this and trying desperately to not be proven as a liar.

giphy.gif

Reactions: riflearm2
Sorry, did not mean to get a thread about the 75 game highjacked.

Damn, thought I would get blasted for not watching the game live. Did not realize there was so much animosity regarding Chris. Anyway, Everyone has their right to their opinion. Mine is Chris Kyle was a warrior and a hero. PEREIOD!!!!!!!! Don't like my opinion so be it. I guarantee Chris would have argued you have your right to your opinion, just like 90% of the people who have served.

Just wondering, how many of you posting negative comments have served in our military? USN 81 to 85 here.

For those who have served I thank you.

joe

Tell me you never served in the military without saying you never served in the military 😆
Easy to tell when I spell things correctly and use proper grammar, huh?

. Did not realize there was so much animosity regarding Chris. l
I think it’s over anybody with stolen valor.

Mine is Chris Kyle was a warrior and a hero. PEREIOD!!!!!!!!
Mine is he used stolen valor and was a liar. Period!!!!!!!!! And since I used more exclamation points, I win.

USN 81 to 85 here.
Glad to know that I’m not paying for your pension. We have too many of those around here.

But I don’t recall you thanking me for paying for your room, board, salary, healthcare, etc. when you were in the military.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
I think it’s over anybody with stolen valor.

Mine is he used stolen valor and was a liar. Period!!!!!!!!! And since I used more exclamation points, I win.
Tell that to all the SEALS at his funeral.

Ask some of the Marines he protected in Iraq if he had stolen valor.

Tell that to all the SEALS at his funeral.

Ask some of the Marines he protected in Iraq if he had stolen valor.
Nobody was saying that he was despised. What was said was that he took part in stolen valor and lied about multiple things.

Lied like this???
You don’t seem to realize that descendants can sue, and have successfully, for money damages their family faced generations ago.

So if my parents funded his room/board/healthcare, he can go ahead and thank me.

Oh, and you’re still really bad at this.

You don’t seem to realize that descendants can sue, and have successfully, for money damages their family faced generations ago.

So if my parents funded his room/board/healthcare, he can go ahead and thank me.

Oh, and you’re still really bad at this.

🤣🤣🤣

5,000%

You didn't say your parents now did you?

You lied and got busted!!! Yet again!!! 🤣🤣🤣

You keep using stolen valor, but I’m not sure you understand what that is.

Did he serve?
Did he serve in combat?
Did he repeatedly re-up when he could have walked away?
Did he fight and kill enemies of the United States in the face of personal risk of life?
Did he do so with distinction, earning metals for valor?

If all those are true, and they are, he didn’t steal shit. What he did is something that on your best day, you would not be strong enough or brave enough to do in the service of others.

If may have cost him his sanity and his connections with reality to a certain point. That’s the price he paid for his valor and for this country. You’re free to run around being a self involved narcissist under the freedoms real men like him have provided you. So put on your jewelry and your romper and understand that someone who has never been a man and taken on any responsibilities of being a man doesn’t get to have an opinion.

You keep using stolen valor, but I’m not sure you understand what that is.

Did he serve?
Did he serve in combat?
Did he repeatedly re-up when he could have walked away?
Did he fight and kill enemies of the United States in the face of personal risk of life?

If all those are true, and they are, he didn’t steal shit. What he did is something that on your best day, you would not be strong enough or brave enough to do in the service of others.

If may have cost him his sanity and his connections with reality to a certain point. That’s the price he paid for his valor and for this country. You’re free to run around being a self involved narcissist under the freedoms real men like him have provided you. So put on your jewelry and your romper and understand that someone who has never been a man and taken on any responsibilities of being a man doesn’t get to have an opinion.

Amen. Plus takes a thread about the 75 and makes it all about himself...

Somebody who doesn’t know the difference between “metal” and “medal” is trying to say that I’m wrong about a definition while trying to bastardize the phrase? That’s cute.

This term describes making false claims about performing military service, earning military awards or medals, being a prisoner of war, and other details that ...

You may also want to look up the Stolen Valor Acts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT