ADVERTISEMENT

This Saturday is the 75 Game

Nobody was saying that he was despised. What was said was that he took part in stolen valor and lied about multiple things.
I'm saying there was no stolen valor. The dude was a hero who save countless American lives in Iraq.

I'm saying there was no stolen valor. The dude was a hero who save countless American lives in Iraq.
There is absolutely no doubt that he committed stolen valor. Even when he was told of his bogus numbers, he still ran with them.

Let’s not act like he didn’t have a long history of blatant lies.

He claimed that he and another sniper were on the top of the Superdome and took out 30 people immediately after Katrina. He claimed to have killed two people who tried to carjack him at a gas station. He even named the road it was on. An investigator went to every gas station on that road trying to get info. He went to all police agencies. There is no record of it.

The guy simply had a strong history of blatant lies trying to make him appear more than he was, which included, stolen valor.

What? This has nothing to do with me, moron. Only your morons tried making this about me.

Spoken like the true narcissist that you are.

He still earned more medals than you'll ever have, now didn’t he?

Your attempts to derail this thread are very unflattering, even for you...

There is absolutely no doubt that he committed stolen valor. Even when he was told of his bogus numbers, he still ran with them.

Let’s not act like he didn’t have a long history of blatant lies.

He claimed that he and another sniper were on the top of the Superdome and took out 30 people immediately after Katrina. He claimed to have killed two people who tried to carjack him at a gas station. He even named the road it was on. An investigator went to every gas station on that road trying to get info. He went to all police agencies. There is no record of it.

The guy simply had a strong history of blatant lies trying to make him appear more than he was, which included, stolen valor.
The dude was a hero.

Spoken like the true narcissist that you are.

He still earned more medals than you'll ever have, now didn’t he?
Why do you morons try to make everything about me? Why don't you stay on topic and discuss the frequent lies and stolen valor Chris Kyle did?

The dude was a hero.
Heroes can be habitual liars who take part in stolen valor, too. I just tend to not honor people who do that as "heroes."

Why do you morons try to make everything about me? Why don't you stay on topic and discuss the frequent lies and stolen valor Chris Kyle did?

See below. @GreyWolf77 made an innocent statement about not being able to watch the game live because of a vererans' event he was attending that will include the dedication of a Chris Kyle statue.

Like the uncouth, disrespectful narcissist that you are you immediately launch your stolen valor tirade, effectively making the thread about you.

Case closed.

Well ,being in TX, can't be there in person. to be honest will probably watch the game off recording on Sunday morning when I get home.

Going to a huge veteran's event on Saturday, and my guess is will end up a bar and hotel cause too drunk to drive about 80 miles from home.

A Chris Kyle statue made by an indian tribe (Not sure which one) to celebrate the warrior he was is being dedicated in Waxahachie. Be the first game I have missed live when I could watch lve in a couple decades. I just don't see the game living up to any of my expectations of my support, and Veteran's day is always an important day for this Navy vet.

Stolen valor, blatant lies.

What? This has nothing to do with me, moron. Only your morons tried making this about me.

Last question of the day - What does your morons mean?

To me it means you're a moron, as in YOU...

Simple math, simple grammar, simple respect. I guess simpletons such as yourself have problems with simple things...

See below. @GreyWolf77 made an innocent statement about not being able to watch the game live because of a vererans' event he was attending that will include the dedication of a Chris Kyle statue.

Like the uncouth, disrespectful narcissist that you are you immediately launch your stolen valor tirade, effectively making the thread about you.

Case closed.
He didn’t just do that. He also added his commentary and opinion on a political issue which is prohibited in that board. Me disagreeing with his opinion doesn’t make it about me. You morons make it about me.

Last question of the day - What does your morons mean?
Like I explained to you earlier today when you made this same pathetic attempt with another poster: A mistyped key is not an indication of intelligence. Repeatedly spelling a word incorrectly is a sign of intelligence.

I do the former. You do the latter. Your attempts at this are as pathetic as the attempts you used to make when starting a thread and then crying that nobody would engage with you.

When you don’t want to venture down the path of the utter uselessness of your existence, go for grammar.

The man shot at least 160 foreign combatants while staring at them close up through a high powered scope, men, women and even children, to protect our troops on the ground. The impact that has on a person means nothing to you. Maybe his exaggerations were part of his coping mechanism, maybe his brain was fried to the point his recollections were just unclear.

To cast blame on him just shows what filth you truly are. If a man runs into a burning building and saves 9 people I guess you think he’s a coward if he says he saved 10.

As with many things, you are just completely wrong on this one and it shows a pattern. You rail against Brad Smith and his wife, now this. I guess you feel a need to attack people who you know are just simply better than you. It’s pathetic.

I do the former. You do the latter. Your attempts at this are as pathetic as the attempts you used to make when starting a thread and then crying that nobody would engage with you.

Funny how how you mischaracterize things on one side and then justify them on the other. I wasn't crying. I was lamenting the lack of intelligent debate from opposing viewpoints. You have kept that streak going with your mindless drivel...

Repeatedly spelling a word incorrectly is a sign of intelligence.

This is one of your best posts ever!!!

Repeatedly spelling a word incorrectly is a sign of intelligence???

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

When you don’t want to venture down the path of the utter uselessness of your existence, go for grammar.
Don’t talk about KYJelly like that. He tries.

To cast blame on him just shows what filth you truly are.
Cast blame on him for completely fabricating stories for his own financial gain? Yes, I fault him for that.

LIf a man runs into a burning building and saves 9 people I guess you think he’s a coward if he says he saved 10.
Oh, he did far, far more than a slight exaggeration or honest mistake. He blatantly fabricated complete stories that negatively impacted others while promoting himself.

Your analogy is so far from what he repeatedly did that you’re basically being dishonest now.

As with many things, you are just completely wrong on this one and it shows a pattern.
Explain what I’m wrong about. I said he participated in stolen valor. That’s a fact. I said he fabricated stories. Fact.

You rail against Brad Smith and his wife, now this. I guess you feel a need to attack people who you know are just simply better than you. It’s pathetic.
No, against people whose ethics don’t align with mine.

Repeatedly spelling a word incorrectly is a sign of intelligence???
Wait: I thought your last question was the last one of the night. Lying again, KYJelly?

Yes, it’s a sign of intelligence. It’s an indication of low intelligence. Sorry, but once again, you’re wrong on this.

An IQ test is a sign if your intelligence. Just because you’d score a 10 on it doesn’t mean that the test isn’t a sign of your intelligence. It’s still a sign of your intelligence.

Wait: I thought your last question was the last one of the night. Lying again, KYJelly?

Well if you had any intelligence you'd know that wasn't a direct question. The question marks were symbols of exaggerated sarcasm that you are that stupid to make such a statement...

And now you are desperate and starting to project unnatural sexual desires by bringing up KYJelly again. That's not a good look for you...

Yes, it’s a sign of intelligence. It’s an indication of low intelligence. Sorry, but once again, you’re wrong on this.

Hmmm... Again, like simple math, I don't think k you understand simple grammar. So let's look at definitions of intelligence and to use it correctly rather than your bastardized attempts to justify yourself.

(1)
: the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : REASON
also : the skilled use of reason
(2)
: the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (such as tests)
c
: mental acuteness : SHREWDNESS

KyMUFan, unlike riflearm2, has the intelligence to know that word and its derivatives are used to describe knowledge and skills and not the absence of knowledge and skills. i.e. KyMUFan is an intelligent person while riflearm2 is not an intelligent person. An intelligent person understands from the previous sentence that KyMUFan is smart while riflearm2 is not.

We've been through this several times so I'll repeat that previous question:

Do you see the differences?

The man shot at least 160 foreign combatants while staring at them close up through a high powered scope, men, women and even children, to protect our troops on the ground. The impact that has on a person means nothing to you. Maybe his exaggerations were part of his coping mechanism, maybe his brain was fried to the point his recollections were just unclear.

To cast blame on him just shows what filth you truly are. If a man runs into a burning building and saves 9 people I guess you think he’s a coward if he says he saved 10.

As with many things, you are just completely wrong on this one and it shows a pattern. You rail against Brad Smith and his wife, now this. I guess you feel a need to attack people who you know are just simply better than you. It’s pathetic.
From all accounts, Kyle has severe physical and mental trauma from his time in service. He was killed by another veteran who had issues. He was trying to help veteran's cope by shooting with them. He was a good person by all acounts who had given much for his country. He had severed mental issues because of what he had done and saw. Remember, he had to shoot a woman holdng a small child because she had a bomb and was about to blow up US troops. That was one action. He was scarred and did that for his country.

I have not seen many attack him other than rifle carrying on this nonsense. Like I stated if Kyle is respected amongst his peers then that is good enough.

Reactions: KyMUfan and WVUSerg
From all accounts, Kyle has severe physical and mental trauma from his time in service. He was killed by another veteran who had issues. He was trying to help veteran's cope by shooting with them. He was a good person by all acounts who had given much for his country. He had severed mental issues because of what he had done and saw. Remember, he had to shoot a woman holdng a small child because she had a bomb and was about to blow up US troops. That was one action. He was scarred and did that for his country.

I have not seen many attack him other than rifle carrying on this nonsense. Like I stated if Kyle is respected amongst his peers then that is good enough.

Well said. 🫡

The shooting of the woman holding the baby shows the difference between the Western World, basically Christendom, and the Middle East.

Even though she was the enemy, Kyle had the mindset of women and children first that he had to overcome. And the decision he made, which was the correct one, did cause some of the issues you referred to. We have recently seen in the Middle East others don't share that same mindset.

I think this deserves another visit. Hmmm.... Please show me where Merriam-Webster is wrong on this... Remember, simple grammar...

Synonyms of intelligence

intelligence

noun

Definition of intelligence
as in intellect
the ability to learn and understand or to deal with problems
high scores on this test supposedly demonstrate great intelligence

Synonyms & Similar Words
Relevance

Antonyms & Near Antonyms

Damn, that's twice Banker has given Rifle a verbal beat down.

Florida Lead GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
I've been hoodwinked. I came on here thinking we were going to discuss the "75" game and all I got were numerous he-said, she-said dissertations from our resident essayist.

I think this deserves another visit. Hmmm.... Please show me where Merriam-Webster is wrong on this... Remember, simple grammar...

There's nothing wrong with their definition. It also does nothing to prove your point nor disprove mine.

Let me dumb this down for you:

When they say that a NASA mission is looking for "signs of intelligent life," does that mean they are looking for signs of Einstein level intelligence? Of course not. They are just looking for any kind of life with any level of intelligence. The use of "intelligence" doesn't mean it's of any certain level.

Likewise, my use of "intelligence" also didn't specify any level. It was used to show low intelligence.

Of all of your pathetically bad attempts, this one may be the worst. You're so obsessed with me that you force yourself into taking absurdly stupid positions to argue,

There's nothing wrong with their definition. It also does nothing to prove your point nor disprove mine.

Let me dumb this down for you:

When they say that a NASA mission is looking for "signs of intelligent life," does that mean they are looking for signs of Einstein level intelligence? Of course not. They are just looking for any kind of life with any level of intelligence. The use of "intelligence" doesn't mean it's of any certain level.

Likewise, my use of "intelligence" also didn't specify any level. It was used to show low intelligence.

Of all of your pathetically bad attempts, this one may be the worst. You're so obsessed with me that you force yourself into taking absurdly stupid positions to argue,

🥱 🥱🥱

6,000%

Oh, he did far, far more than a slight exaggeration or honest mistake. He blatantly fabricated complete stories that negatively impacted others while promoting himself.
He would have been such a great running mate as VP...

criminal defendant ^^

Womder if the resident narcissist takes credit for paying for these service men and women's "room and board"??? 🫡😡😥

6bfdb4ae-59eb-4b1a-8261-197db16d95b8-Arlington_National_Cemetery_Flags_In_01.JPG

Reactions: mlblack16.
Womder if the resident narcissist takes credit for paying for these service men and women's "room and board"??? 🫡😡😥

6bfdb4ae-59eb-4b1a-8261-197db16d95b8-Arlington_National_Cemetery_Flags_In_01.JPG
Well, yeah. During their service, I did.

You realize there are a lot of people buried there who didn’t die during combat, never even served in the military, etc., right? No? Of course you didn’t.

Well since it was established in 1864 I rather doubt that you did. So that makes you both stupid and a liar.

You realize there are a lot of people buried there who didn’t die during combat, never even served in the military, etc., right? No? Of course you didn’t.

Wow, who besides you wouldn't know that??? Silly me, I forgot you are the only one on this website smart enough to know that. After all, who that lived during the 60's wouldn't know neither JFK or RFK died in combat but were both buried there...

But the point is there are many there that did die in combat and you can't pay enough in taxes for even one of their lives.

You're proving many points here, just not what you think nor what anyone with a shred of decency would be proud of.

Well since it was established in 1864 I rather doubt that you did. So that makes you both stupid and a liar.
You’ve already been educated on that.

But the point is there are many there that did die in combat and you can't pay enough in taxes for even one of their lives.
Oh, I don’t know. I have quite a bit that I can afford. What is the going rate these days for a military life?

You're proving many points here, just not what you think nor what anyone with a shred of decency would be proud of.
Reality is that most of our service members aren’t doing it for an altruistic reason. They’re doing it because it is their own best interest. It’s taboo to say that, but it’s reality. Same with police officers and fire fighters.

The funny yet sad thing about that is I was referring to their room and board at Arlington National Cemetery. Land isn't cheap there and the US Government bought and paid for it. That is the "room" I was referring to.

Likewise grass doesn't cut itself and headstones don't straighten themselves. That is the "board" I was referring to.

But being the simpleton that you are you refer to the time of their service without any regard to their legacy costs which are also paid by taxpayer dollars.

You’ve already been educated on that.

Yes I have. My hillbilly education was quite good. What is your excuse for being so stupid?

See above for a recent example.

It's usually fun exposing you and your inflated sense of self-worth but this time it's not because of the original nature of this thread.

Try showing some respect for a change.

The funny yet sad thing about that is I was referring to their room and board at Arlington National Cemetery. Land isn't cheap there and the US Government bought and paid for it. That is the "room" I was referring to.

Likewise grass doesn't cut itself and headstones don't straighten themselves. That is the "board" I was referring to.

Yeah, that was clear. It’s why I chose to purposely use “during their service” to differentiate between the two. Your hillbilly education that you think was “quite good” clearly wasn’t.

Try showing some respect for a change.
Try being honest. It’s why you avoided my comment about the lack of altruism for the majority of those who serve. It’s because you know it is true.

Yeah, that was clear. It’s why I chose to purposely use “during their service” to differentiate between the two. Your hillbilly education that you think was “quite good” clearly wasn’t.

Sure... Whatever you say...

Try being honest. It’s why you avoided my comment about the lack of altruism for the majority of those who serve. It’s because you know it is true.

Well when we are talking about a National Cemetery the correct form of the verb would be "served" now wouldn't it. My hillbilly education taught me that. What's your excuse?

I avoid nothing coming from you unless it's truly asinine or I get bored with your stupidity.

Because of your narrow view you miss so much of the issues at hand.

How many of those buried there were drafted? And how many willingly enlisted to go into Harm's Way and faced death, even losing their lives in the process?

Your hollow, straw man arguments don't have much substance. What is true is the country your side is creating is devaluing our nation. People no longer have that sense of service and that is very sad. That is not lost on our enemies either...

We buried two of our own who didnt die in combat. They were kiled in a training accident. One guy was cut in half. The other had his head scraped off the road with a shovel. One was 18 and the other 19. Several more hurt, one severly with a punctured lung from being impaled from his weapon.

I also had associate who I considered a friend killed in a training accident. He left behind a wife and six kids(3 of who they adopted from rough upbringings.)

So, go pin a medal on your chest for whatever you think you paid for.

Well when we are talking about a National Cemetery the correct form of the verb would be "served" now wouldn't it. My hillbilly education taught me that. What's your excuse?
Well that's now what was being talked about, now was it? My use of "serve" was dealing with the altruism of those who served. If you'd look, you'll see that each time I mentioned that topic, I used the present tense. Why? Because the point wasn't just that those who previously served didn't usually do it out of altruism, but rather, those who still serve usually don't do it for that reason.

Seriously, your pathetic failures of attempts to try arguing that I am wrong on trivial things is part of the ruining of the board that is happening. Your attempts are not almost always wrong, but they're also pathetic.

I avoid nothing coming from you unless it's truly asinine or I get bored with your stupidity.
Since you constantly respond to things I post, that means none of them are "truly asinine" or stupid. I agree.

Your hollow, straw man arguments don't have much substance.
This is what I mean. There has been no remote tie to straw man arguments from me. You made the claim, so show the straw man arguments.

We buried two of our own who didnt die in combat. They were kiled in a training accident. One guy was cut in half. The other had his head scraped off the road with a shovel. One was 18 and the other 19.

I also had associate who I considered a friend killed in a training accident. He left behind a wife and six kids(3 of who they adopted from rough upbringings.)

So, go pin a medal on your chest for whatever you think you paid for.
Sad stories, but what does that have to do with the fact that the overwhelming majority of those who serve - including police officers and firefighters - do it for selfish reasons and not out of altruism or some bogus feeling of patriotism?

Several more hurt, one severly with a punctured lung from being impaled from his weapon.

Further supports my claims that our military isn't full of our brightest.

Sad stories, but what does that have to do with the fact that the overwhelming majority of those who serve - including police officers and firefighters - do it for selfish reasons and not out of altruism or some bogus feeling of patriotism?

Further supports my claims that our military isn't full of our brightest.
Professor, he didn't do it himself. I am not gooing to go into detail on here. But, I said training accident. The same incident that killed two and wonded several more. His weapon went into his lung.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT