ADVERTISEMENT

This trannie movement

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Despite it going against every moral standard ever presented, I'm starting to enjoy seeing this thing continue to get stronger and stronger.

Why, you may ask, would a clone of Archie Bunker feel that way? It's because I truly believe that's the only thing that's going to bring back the suburban soccer moms back in the fold come 2024.

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to take a stand against this perverted destruction of America. greed, will you join me in condemning these perverted things going on? You know our lord and savior frowns on this stuff.

Despite it going against every moral standard ever presented, I'm starting to enjoy seeing this thing continue to get stronger and stronger.

Why, you may ask, would a clone of Archie Bunker feel that way? It's because I truly believe that's the only thing that's going to bring back the suburban soccer moms back in the fold come 2024.

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to take a stand against this perverted destruction of America. greed, will you join me in condemning these perverted things going on? You know our lord and savior frowns on this stuff.
Which lib poster on here is going to tag the first trannie. If they support the movement, they should also take part.

*This doesn’t include watching @mlblack16. burlesques shows where he dresses in drag.

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Archie Says:

maxresdefault.jpg

Which lib poster on here is going to tag the first trannie. If they support the movement, they should also take part.

*This doesn’t include watching @mlblack16. burlesques shows where he dresses in drag.
Aren't Greed's kids or one of his kids a tranny? maybe Greed can set one of them up with his buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT