ADVERTISEMENT

Trump countdown

21q-2el4w6-t3.jpg

Cuckfefe, why did you leave out the midterms in your bet?
If that draft dodging, cock gobbling son of a thetan is trying to place bets again, then somebody tell him to FVCK OFF.

He's stupid and will never follow basic etiquette in which you bet what you have. He tried betting multiple lifetime bans when he already had his one account on the line with someone else. All other bets were null and void.

Sometime after April 18th, that kuntry faggit, @WV-FAN will be making his grand return to Pullman, since his bet with Greed was no longer valid. Mark your calendars fellers.

Reactions: Jartard
He's stupid and will never follow basic etiquette in which you bet what you have. He tried betting multiple lifetime bans when he already had his one account on the line with someone else. All other bets were null and void.
Well he does believe in multiple lives...

• Haha
Who would try to game the system? Oh wait....

"We have operational control Total leverage."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/08/politics/donald-trump-jr-meadows-text/index.html
Dems control all the big city voting and political apparatus. Here we will fill out your ballot and dead people voting and people who don't even live there voting. That is why Abrams down in GA got mad a few years ago. They cleaned up the voter books and she couldn't cheat. Dems used the excuse of Covid in their favor. I give them that. Shady shit.

Dems control all the big city voting and political apparatus. Here we will fill out your ballot and dead people voting and people who don't even live there voting. That is why Abrams down in GA got mad a few years ago. They cleaned up the voter books and she couldn't cheat. Dems used the excuse of Covid in their favor. I give them that. Shady shit.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

I've heard it said that ex-smokers and ex-drinkers are the least tolerant of those that continue to smoke or drink...

Does anyone else notice the correlation between this and a certain "libertarian"???

I see the Ignored user has posted. Is he still obsessing over President Trump’s genitals?

I see the Ignored user has posted. Is he still obsessing over President Trump’s genitals?
I see the pervtard^^^^is still running away from perma ban bets when it comes to who will win the presidency.

I've heard it said the dumber someone is, the more likely they are to believe bullshit
Hmmm, one would think one would be smart enough to recognize the following???

After all, you did, as did others, recognize who I was referring to...
As a self-proclaimed Libertarian, why do you only find fault with one political party?

And Repubs control all the other stuff, so can we assume they cheat there?
like what stuff? Hell, I heard the Utah Republican Chairman last night say Dems are registering as Repubs and running for office under Republicans in order to water down the Republican party. Their governor is really a Democrat who ran as a republican in order to win.

Covid was a perfect playbook for Dems. Get all them ballots in big cities and metro areas and fill them out and win.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
As a self-proclaimed Libertarian, why do you only find fault with one political party?
That post is me finding fault with Herdman's logic. I was not aware Herdman is the actual Republican Party, goddamn that is impressive!
Hmmm, one would think one would be smart enough to recognize the following???

After all, you did, as did others, recognize who I was referring to...
As usual, no one has any idea what you are getting at.
like what stuff?
The Mark Harris thing in your state. What is interesting about that is THE SYSTEM WORKED, the fraud was discovered. Why? Because that is what the system is designed to do. Unlike with your hero's claims, all of which have been found to be bullshit by every single state entity that certifies elections and every single judge he tried to make a case to. EIGHTY SIX judges, across the political spectrum. 0-86, dude.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a57224-3a72-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html

Reactions: Chevy1
That post is me finding fault with Herdman's logic. I was not aware Herdman is the actual Republican Party, goddamn that is impressive!

As usual, no one has any idea what you are getting at.

The Mark Harris thing in your state. What is interesting about that is THE SYSTEM WORKED, the fraud was discovered. Why? Because that is what the system is designed to do. Unlike with your hero's claims, all of which have been found to be bullshit by every single state entity that certifies elections and every single judge he tried to make a case to. EIGHTY SIX judges, across the political spectrum. 0-86, dude.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a57224-3a72-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html
The Dems do that crap too. Hell, they had a special on the news here and interview with our Democrat governor. When he was in the state Senate they approved redistricting and he voted for it when the Dems controlled the state legislature. Now that he is governor, and a Democrat who has to deal with a Republican legislature, he is against it, Imagine that.

Dems run the ballot stuffing machines in the big cities. That is what wins big races like potus. that is how biden "won".

The Dems do that crap too. Hell, they had a special on the news here and interview with our Democrat governor. When he was in the state Senate they approved redistricting and he voted for it when the Dems controlled the state legislature. Now that he is governor, and a Democrat who has to deal with a Republican legislature, he is against it, Imagine that.

Dems run the ballot stuffing machines in the big cities. That is what wins big races like potus. that is how biden "won".
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT