ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's a Petty Man

What do you expect from a guy who can’t even color the flag correctly? https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...merican-flag-wrong-going-viral-183549669.html

He’s a pathetic piece of shit, racist, and facist subhuman. And he’s duped most of you into thinking he’s making America great again. Morons
The only people being duped are the ones that don't see the economic numbers due to their blind hate. We tried the well spoken, nice line of BS for 8 years....now we look at results not etiquette

We knew this, obviously.

This flag thing with McCain is the douchiest of douchiest things the man child in the WH has done, which is a long list.
Mark it down, I agree.

McCain served his country with a long and distinguished record. He wore the uniform and went through a torturous prisoner of war scenario.

You put your political differences and even personal differences aside and your honor the man and his service to the country.

Trump is wrong.

Trump is wrong.

tenor.gif

I may have to stand corrected. I have not confirmed, but the POTUS may have technically been correct as US Code may call for the day of death and the day after in regard to the flag flying at half staff.

POTUS may have been carrying out proper protocol according to US Code

(m)The flag, when flown at half-staff, should be first hoisted to the peak for an instant and then lowered to the half-staff position. The flag should be again raised to the peak before it is lowered for the day. On Memorial Day the flag should be displayed at half-staff until noon only, then raised to the top of the staff. By order of the President, the flag shall be flown at half-staff upon the death of principal figures of the United States Government and the Governor of a State, territory, or possession, as a mark of respect to their memory. In the event of the death of other officials or foreign dignitaries, the flag is to be displayed at half-staffaccording to Presidential instructions or orders, or in accordance with recognized customs or practices not inconsistent with law. In the event of the death of a present or former official of the government of any State, territory, or possession of the United States, the death of a member of the Armed Forces from any State, territory, or possession who dies while serving on active duty, or the death of a first responder working in any State, territory, or possession who dies while serving in the line of duty, the Governor of that State, territory, or possession may proclaim that the National flag shall be flown at half-staff, and the same authority is provided to the Mayor of the District of Columbia with respect to present or former officials of the District of Columbia, members of the Armed Forces from the District of Columbia, and first responders working in the District of Columbia. When the Governor of a State, territory, or possession, or the Mayor of the District of Columbia, issues a proclamation under the preceding sentence that the National flag be flown at half-staff in that State, territory, or possession or in the District of Columbia because of the death of a member of the Armed Forces, the National flag flown at any Federal installation or facility in the area covered by that proclamation shall be flown at half-staff consistent with that proclamation. The flag shall be flown at half-staff 30 days from the death of the President or a former President; 10 days from the day of death of the Vice President, the Chief Justice or a retired Chief Justice of the United States, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives; from the day of death until interment of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, a Secretary of an executive or military department, a former Vice President, or the Governor of a State, territory, or possession; and on the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress. The flag shall be flown at half-staff on Peace Officers Memorial Day, unless that day is also Armed Forces Day. As used in this subsection

(3)
the term “Member of Congress” means a Senator, a Representative, a Delegate, or the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico; and

Source: Cornell Law School

The resident cheeto rim giver may have an argument if cheeto had followed flag code in the past, but on numerous times, he didn't. So the resident cheeto rim giver is now forced to argue that cheeto suddenly had the urge to follow flag protocol just in this situation.

He followed the statutory minimums.

Man you leftist used to hate on McCain now you love him.

The resident cheeto rim giver may have an argument if cheeto had followed flag code in the past, but on numerous times, he didn't. So the resident cheeto rim giver is now forced to argue that cheeto suddenly had the urge to follow flag protocol just in this situation.
No, I am saying the POTUS may have followed proper protocol. I already said, he should have left it lowered.

Which has not been the case many other times during his presidency. So explain to us why he suddenly felt the urge to follow rules he has never obliged previously.
Well, it is no secret he and McCain didn't like each other. There you go.

I'm not necessarily a fan of McCain the politician. That being said, the man deserves respect for his service in the military and in Congress. The President is being a giant douche and should be rebuked by his supporters for acting in this manner.

Please, this is the same POTUS who said this.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

McCain was a POW while his bitch ass gathered up deferments like a kid bagging candy on Halloween

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Please, this is the same POTUS who said this.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

McCain was a POW while his bitch ass gathered up deferments like a kid bagging candy on Halloween

"Please" what? Did you even read my post? You do understand I'm rebuking Trump's stupidity, right? I'm not even sure what you are insinuating or responding to from my post.

"Please" what? Did you even read my post? You do understand I'm rebuking Trump's stupidity, right? I'm not even sure what you are insinuating or responding to from my post.

I’m simply referring to the fact you said he should show respect to McCain, which we know he’s incapable of doing

Only the dumbest of the deplorables are defending this, which is why no one is surprised your dumbass is as well.
I’m not surprised that you still can’t read.

I simply stated what I had read that he followed. I offered no opinion on his actions. I simply observed that you leftist now love McCain even though over the years you didn’t. You really should learn to read before using the term dumbass, although the irony is funny.

I simply stated what I had read that he followed. I offered no opinion on his actions. I simply observed that you leftist now love McCain even though over the years you didn’t. You really should learn to read before using the term dumbass, although the irony is funny.

Your first line was “hefollowed the statutory minimum” that, regardless of what you may think (as hard as that is for you) is a defensive statement

Your first line was “hefollowed the statutory minimum” that, regardless of what you may think (as hard as that is for you) is a defensive statement
No it isn’t. Get a fresh tampon and relax. The market is booming it’s not all bad.

I may have to stand corrected. I have not confirmed, but the POTUS may have technically been correct as US Code may call for the day of death and the day after in regard to the flag flying at half staff.

GOOD POINT HERDMAN - WE ALL KNOW WHAT A STICKLER FOR RULES, PROTOCAL AND LAWS TRUMP IS.
I AM CERTAIN HE KNOWS THE U.S. CODE BY HEART AND FOLLOWING IT WAS SOLE MOTIVATION. YOU MAY WANT TO RE-THINK, YOUR RE-THINK.

Last edited:
It’s taken care of now girls.

Find something else to be outraged about tomorrow. How about how he treats Canadians?

Care to provide a quote where Marine said he disliked McCain in the past? There has to be one, since you “observed” it.

I am pretty sure I said “you leftist” speaking of a general group of crazies. Jesus can anyone read?

I am still outraged about how Trump spoke of McCain being a POW, and I am still outraged that people like you support that kind of shit.
You are going to be outraged no matter what. At least you can be bipartisan when someone is dead. Economy rolling it’s not all bad!

You know what, I respect McCain for his military service but for absolutely nothing after that. Years of service in Congress? Screw that. He died with a personal net worth of over $21,000,000 (which does not include any of his wife's $200,000,000 net worth).

Making $140,000 a year, yet amassing a $21,000,000 net worth, yep, he was there to serve the American people. I still remember him as the only republican caught up in the Keating 5 scandal. I remember him as the guy who forgot about his pledge to repeal Obamacare just because he didn't like Trump, screw the people. He was every bit as petty and spiteful as Trump, he just wrapped himself in the flag and spoke softly to hide it.

And something else, name more than one major piece of legislation McCain pushed through the Senate with all his power and prestige since he got the Agent Orange Act passed in 1991. Sure, he worked through campaign finance reform in 2002, but it had so many holes it didn't fix anything.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Making $140,000 a year,

You're off by almost 200%, but then again, you've shown countless times to not be good with numbers.

First, his Congressional salary is significantly more than that and has been for many years. Second, he has also made money from his books and real estate ventures. He also has a pension from the Navy, tax-free, which is about $60,000 per year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT