ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine is flirting with serious danger.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What this report below basically means is that Pro Ukrainian forces are conducting operations inside of Russia. This is dangerous. Ukraine is trying to say that it is by volunteers. This thing continues to grow deeper and deeper. Again, no real peace deals being pur forth or cease fires. Stay tuned to the F16 deal. Are we getting drug in deeper. Opertions inside of Russia are dangerous and can escalate things.

DEVELOPING: #Ukraine’s Directorate of Intelligence has announced that volunteer forces from the Freedom of Russia Legion and Russian Volunteer Corps have launched operations against #Belgorod, #Russia, to create a “security zone” and “liberate” areas along the border.

Fighting, as well as the presence of pro-Ukrainian forces, have been reported in Kozinka, Glotovo, Gora-Podol and Grayvonor. Shelling had also been reported.

Ukraine has also said that these operations are being carried out solely by Russian volunteers. Back in March, elements of the Russian Volunteer Corps carried out limited operations inside of Russia in #Bryansk.

Situation is developing. #AtlasNewsUpdateRussia

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Live Dangerously Austin Powers GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Yeah I don't like the trajectory here.

Possible F-16's, Russia possibly taking that city in the East, and now this.

This is just walking too close to nuclear escalation for my liking.

Yeah I don't like the trajectory here.

Possible F-16's, Russia possibly taking that city in the East, and now this.

This is just walking too close to nuclear escalation for my liking.
Biden used to have concerns about what Ukraine would use this F16’s for. Go read the leaked documents. They had serious concerns. But Biden said Zelensky pinky swore to be cool with them so I guess that’s good enough.

Biden used to have concerns about what Ukraine would use this F16’s for. Go read the leaked documents. They had serious concerns. But Biden said Zelensky pinky swore to be cool with them so I guess that’s good enough.

I heard that this morning. He has Zelensky's word.

Who is to say some "rogue pilot" wouldn't take the F-16 into russia?

Isn't that what we're saying is going on now going on by "Pro Ukranian Russian volunteers?"

It is playing with fire.

I heard that this morning. He has Zelensky's word.

Who is to say some "rogue pilot" wouldn't take the F-16 into russia?

Isn't that what we're saying is going on now going on by "Pro Ukranian Russian volunteers?"

It is playing with fire.
It should terrify everyone. Look at the pipeline explosion.

Ukraine is about to the lose the town Bakhmut(or has already lost it). 9 Month battle there and Russian forces including the Wagner Group have claimed victory there.

_129783883_ukraine_control_fortificationsv2_2x-nc.png.webp

It's been more than 30 days??
The govt got that wrong didn't they. Anyway, we have a country that is decimated, thousands of dead on both sides. Cities destroyed and we are on the hook for billions. Seems to be escalating. DC and Biden blundered this one for sure.

The govt got that wrong didn't they. Anyway, we have a country that is decimated, thousands of dead on both sides. Cities destroyed and we are on the hook for billions. Seems to be escalating. DC and Biden blundered this one for sure.
If it's a blunder, it doesn't compare with the blunder you supported and defended for 20 years that cost American lives and put us on the hook not for billions, but trillions.

The most pro Ukraine thing is to end this quickly. They're killing off a generation of young men.
I wish I had a handle on whether the Eastern Ukrainians really want this war to continue or not. Journalism in the fog of war and what not.

When there started being language coming out about Ukraine taking back Crimea (which Russia took under Obama) I started to suspect this was going to be a huge disaster/escalation. Russia not going to give back Crimea without firing a nuke or wiping out Kiev.

If it's a blunder, it doesn't compare with the blunder you supported and defended for 20 years that cost American lives and put us on the hook not for billions, but trillions.

...and it seems to me the same David Frum's of the world are pretty much in lock step about going down a similar path in Ukraine. This is turning into a proxy NATO vs. Russian war and teetering on nuclear war.

===

I don't know the answers here, but my perception (again, could be very WRONG), is that there is not a strong push for peace. Ukraine (?maybe?) still wants Russia completely out of Donbas (and likely Crimea) and I just don't know how realistic that is.

Govt ****ed that up too, didn't they?

You supported and defended it. Trillions, not billions. 20 years.
Of course I support the troops. And, was glad we killed a bunch of the bad guys. Now if you want to talk about management and the politics of the war we can talk.

Here is a good one. During the Obama administration if a bad guy shot at our troops and dropped his weapon our troops could not fire back. If so, welcome to a court martial and jail time. How dumb is shit like that?

Frankly, we screwed up a lot of things. They all did. Using Obama as an example.

The most pro Ukraine thing is to end this quickly. They're killing off a generation of young men.
I wish I had a handle on whether the Eastern Ukrainians really want this war to continue or not. Journalism in the fog of war and what not.

When there started being language coming out about Ukraine taking back Crimea (which Russia took under Obama) I started to suspect this was going to be a huge disaster/escalation. Russia not going to give back Crimea without firing a nuke or wiping out Kiev.

...and it seems to me the same David Frum's of the world are pretty much in lock step about going down a similar path in Ukraine. This is turning into a proxy NATO vs. Russian war and teetering on nuclear war.

===

I don't know the answers here, but my perception (again, could be very WRONG), is that there is not a strong push for peace. Ukraine (?maybe?) still wants Russia completely out of Donbas (and likely Crimea) and I just don't know how realistic that is.
There's almost nothing playing out here that people weren't raising red flags about from the start. Biden being Zelensky's bitch was a bit of a surprise though. Folks really should read the leaks

You supported the WAR. For 20 years. And never questioned the cost.

So you should kill someone who surrenders. Got it.
Yehh or hey theset two guys are going across a field with rifles and our troops just took fire and a roadside bomb went off and took out a vehicle and everbody in it.

Can they shoot? Well, no.

duggghhh

Those Russians should have never asked the UN to investigate the west's biolabs in Ukraine.

You're an idiot if you believe what oath breaker says. Moron.

If someone lays down their gun, looks like surrender to me. Tax leech.
That's why you are an idiot. If the enemy fires their gun and drops it that does not mean the surrender.

Reactions: 19MU88
You're a lying oath breaker. There's nothing new about accepting a surrender. Provide evidence for your "lay down their guns" statement that was new because of Obama.
ROE change with new leadership. So when Obama took office he changed the ROE.

You're an idiot if you believe what oath breaker says. Moron.

If someone lays down their gun, looks like surrender to me. Tax leech.
hahaha, tell that to people who have been there
You're a lying oath breaker. There's nothing new about accepting a surrender. Provide evidence for your "lay down their guns" statement that was new because of Obama.
That waa the rules of engagement. Stupid. Let someone take a shot at you and you can't shoot back,? That is not a surrender. That's a political apparatus being stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT