ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech Game Thread

I don’t know why anyone thought we would come out ready to play. It was a meaningless game from our end. We had nothing to play for keep everyone healthy for the bowl game

I don’t know why anyone thought we would come out ready to play. It was a meaningless game from our end

It's called Team and School pride. I was half-halfheartedly joking about the take a dive comment in the score prediction thread. But, now Im starting to feel they just didn't give a shit. That's Coaching.

Seriously. Did anyone think this game would turn out differently?? Really. Admit it. Has 8-3 (in this shitty league) really made some herd fans delusional enough to think this coaching staff would have them ready to play any P5 team???

No reason to be disappointed when this is exactly what should have been expected all along.

You could have given Doc Holiday a month to prepare for this game and the outcome would have been no different.

I turned this game off before halftime. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve done that in 30 years.

You could tell this game was over at 17-6.

The biggest problem is we dont run any plays under center so when we have a 4th and 1 we are taking snaps from the shotgun several yards deep. I have complained about this for a long time.

You mean like literally putting hands under the center and take a snap?
Maybe try a huddle holding hands and call a play, no huddle is for fast pace 2min drills....

Imagine 4th and 1 with game on the line, we huddle and break to the line QB goes under center silent count and boom dives forward for a 3 yard gain..... wow pretty simple, almost EVERY Major college football team runs QB sneak from under center on 4th and 1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT