ADVERTISEMENT

War with China or Russia - it ain't worth it

I have read that TSMC is building new plants in the US. This Taiwanese chip maker Is the largest in the world and their products are more advanced than what Intel turns out.
Since they are building in Arizona, maybe they know something we don’t.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Sounds like the bird flu of wars is brewing.

Every war in my whole life has been little more than throwing some smoke bombs in a pyramid somewhere. Probably the biggest thing I've seen was Saddam Hussein get hanged. They have the video, pictures and all. Neck snapped right in half. Dead instantly. Most of us will have to beg a damn nurse for days to put us out of our misery.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
I would say Russia’s primary concern is maintaining its Black Sea Fleet. The push for Ukraine to join NATO has to concern them with the stability of their naval bases.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Good thread on the subject.

Very good read. That is why the 3 pronged scenario is a possibility. Russia goes to Ukraine, China on Taiwan, and they use Iran to stir it up in that region. That draws the USA's focus on simultaneous problems. If Russia goes into Ukraine we are going to ramp it up in Eastern Europe and that might take heavy divisions which means tanks, mechanized troops, artillery, etc.. Not that we will go in there which would most likely be a mistake but, we will have to send those to places like Poland.

The CCP has demonstrated for decades it has little regard for life
Chinese life isn't the big issue. Hardware? Yeah, they might lose quite a bit.
And they might actually want to control more of it and this is their opportunity.
Lots of good that does if shit is blown up. Stick the AA sites on the chip factories lol.

I think they sense weakness in the White House and a lack of US resolve.
Biden might lose his shit over Taiwan. I think his "slip up" on Taiwan independence was exactly what he thinks...it isn't our official policy per se, but he thinks it.

Me, I'd lose my shit over Ukraine. I'm just too much of a Cold War kid, and taking land in Europe isn't kosher with me.

No matter what, the lack of resolve is in the people. Twenty years of war, people are tired of it.

Chinese life isn't the big issue. Hardware? Yeah, they might lose quite a bit.

Lots of good that does if shit is blown up. Stick the AA sites on the chip factories lol.

Biden might lose his shit over Taiwan. I think his "slip up" on Taiwan independence was exactly what he thinks...it isn't our official policy per se, but he thinks it.

Me, I'd lose my shit over Ukraine. I'm just too much of a Cold War kid, and taking land in Europe isn't kosher with me.

No matter what, the lack of resolve is in the people. Twenty years of war, people are tired of it.
These wars or battles would be much different. You are talking peer to peer conflict. There is no good answer. That is why you need to stop it before it starts.

Sounds like the bird flu of wars is brewing.

Every war in my whole life has been little more than throwing some smoke bombs in a pyramid somewhere. Probably the biggest thing I've seen was Saddam Hussein get hanged. They have the video, pictures and all. Neck snapped right in half. Dead instantly. Most of us will have to beg a damn nurse for days to put us out of our misery.
LMAO @ "throwing some smoke bombs in a pyramid somewhere"

Well, I'm getting a little freaked out by apparently being the only one left on earth with a memory longer than about 3 months.

I'm "only" 39, but I've already seen a bunch of fake plagues, fake colds, fake wars, fake weather disasters, fake presidents, fake football games.

If I have 14 years or less still to live in this shit, I want to at least live it in something real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT