ADVERTISEMENT

What if one of these days statues of MLK JR get removed?

Are you that dumb?

No my question is are You that dumb?

Seriously there was a reason why they wasn't tried as War Criminals and that was to bring the South back into the Union. Shit alot of those Confederates ended up bring Senators, Mayors, Generals, and Governors.

Seriously there was a reason why they wasn't tried as War Criminals and that was to bring the South back into the Union. Shit alot of those Confederates ended up bring Senators, Mayors, Generals, and Governors.
So if the usa would have tried all the soldiers as treasonous there would not be racial problems today?

"Why they WERENT tried" Sgt Stupid

Last edited:
So if the usa would have tried all the soldiers as treasonous there would not be racial problems today?

No but atleast people wouldn't be arguing over dumb ass statues that shouldnt be there in the first place.

As long as White people continue to fear that why are being passed over or pushed to the side. There will always be a race problem.

Divisive?? How??

So it's OK to be racist?

YNgmlTp.gif

No, confederate soldiers was traitors to the Union.

Suddenly the American loathing Jamaican, who has endlessly cried against the military industrial complex...... is concerned about "traitors"??????? LMAO.

Reactions: i am herdman
You're trying to have your little gotcha moment, but it isn't happening. Every statue and sculpture is painted for gay pride day, dressed up for parades, strung with lights during the holidays... They aren't making a point of belittling Lenin, it's just another canvas to them.

Just another canvas. Exactly. When you can do that to Lee statues in the south, then you'll have a point.

Fever, you are a grammatical embarrassment to Marshall University. How did you ever get a degree, high school or college, with your complete lack of knowledge of the English language. It's painful to read posts from a grown azz man who doesn't even know when to use was and were.

Fever, you are a grammatical embarrassment to Marshall University. How did you ever get a degree, high school or college, with your complete lack of knowledge of the English language. It's painful to read posts from a grown azz man who doesn't even know when to use was and were.

By doing the work, studying, and scoring well on tests like anyone else who wants a degree.

Hypothetical: answer honestly. Would you be ok with German towns or villages hoisting swastika flags or placing statues of Hitler or Himmler in the town square? I mean, it's part of their history, amirite?

Reactions: Herd Fever
Hypothetical: answer honestly. Would you be ok with German towns or villages hoisting swastika flags or placing statues of Hitler or Himmler in the town square? I mean, it's part of their history, amirite?

As an American Tourist found out. It's illegal and you will get your ass kicked.

So the jefferson memorial needs to go. Washington monument needs to go. We need to change the name of ft bragg. 41 of the signers of the decleration of independence owned slaves.

Unfortunately, slavery was part of world history and american history. Owning humans was aweful.

By the way the nazis killed 7 million jews. Started a world war that likely killed 40 millon people.

The american war between the states was settled and here we are talking about monuments that nobody gave a thought about just a few years ago or even days ago.

By th way the union army buried some confederate soldiers in arlington out of mutual respect for their valor. Should we dig them up?

Reactions: Herd Fever
I misspoke. Of course he was divisive during the civil rights movement, but I don't think anyone would consider him devisive today. Unless that person were an intolerant, racist, bigot, that is. To equate King, who peacefully sought unity for all people, to military leaders engaged in open rebellion against the U.S. based primarily on a racist economy/ideology is ignorant.

A closer analogy would be a statue of someone like Malcolm X who was more racist and mitant in his views.

Actually Malcolm wasn't racist, he just preached on how Blacks needed to stop depending on the white man, do for self, and lift yourself from the White Oppression.

I think Malcolm was very racist early on, but after spending time in Africa and the Middle East and his trip to Mecca, he became a changed man.

Good point. Implode the monuments in Washington DC, and shred the Declaration of Independence & Constitution. It was written by men who owned slaves and agreed to it's legality.

Reactions: i am herdman
Once again, ri-f*cking-diculous analogy. The Founders aren't being remembered or commererated for their ownership of slaves. These men CREATED this nation. That is the reason for their monuments.

To the contrary, the Confederacy tore it apart. The sole basis for monuments to Lee, Davis, etc. was their treason, which was inextricably intertwined with their racist belief system. Suggesting these are like comparisons is engaging in the worst kind of intellectual dishonesty. Either that, or you're idiots.

I think Malcolm was very racist early on, but after spending time in Africa and the Middle East and his trip to Mecca, he became a changed man.

Point being, a much better argument could be made that he was racist, at least during a portion of his life, making him a much better comparison.

Once again, ri-f*cking-diculous analogy. The Founders aren't being remembered or commererated for their ownership of slaves. These men CREATED this nation. That is the reason for their monuments.

To the contrary, the Confederacy tore it apart. The sole basis for monuments to Lee, Davis, etc. was their treason, which was inextricably intertwined with their racist belief system. Suggesting these are like comparisons is engaging in the worst kind of intellectual dishonesty. Either that, or you're idiots.

ALL OF THESE MEN ultimately CREATED this country. North and South. It IS the HISTORY of this country. Good, bad, ugly, etc. Torn apart and brought back together. They all had their part and role in it's evolution. Attempting to eliminate a remembrance of that history opens up a slide towards the kind of fascist state I have a much greater concern over.

I will remember this comment as the attempts/efforts by many of the same, tear the statues down crowd, in California move through the process of succeeding from the union.

California would be invaded in a heartbeat. Nothing but a bunch of surrender kids over there.

Well, we might as well just tear down the Pyramids, or at least make a petition to do so...because you know, slaves built those too. Let's tear down every monument in the world from the past since it was all likely built by a slave of some sort.

The crowds are going to invade and burn down Monticello because Jefferson was a slave owner. They're going to try to erase as much history as possible since the logic is, if I don't see it, it never happened.

If tearing down these monuments and desecrating the tombs of Confederates is going to somehow motivate the "suppressed" people into, not being suppressed and actually contributing to society, then I'm all for it. Just like with the Redskins name...if that made the Native Americans completely unscrewed from their screwed up lives (highest concentration of ethnic people with substance addiction) depression, unemployment, and overall crappy qualities of life, then I'll be the first to sign.

But neither help the situation in the long run and it's foolish to think otherwise.

You want to keep your revered statues? Fine. Take them off public land and put them in museums along with a plaque declaring them as treasonous men, who for the perpetuation of enslaving human beings, are responsible for the deaths of more American men than both World Wars, the Vietnam War, and Korean War combined.

You want to keep your revered statues? Fine. Take them off public land and put them in museums along with a plaque declaring them as treasonous men, who for the perpetuation of enslaving human beings, are responsible for the deaths of more American men than both World Wars, the Vietnam War, and Korean War combined.

Just wondering, how many confederate generals actually got charged with treason?

Just wondering, how many confederate generals actually got charged with treason?

How many of them committed the crime of betraying the United States and attempting to overthrow the government? Everyone of them. That's treason, charged or not.

Next up..........eliminate the Christian crosses from public view. Its offensive to millions who have been told about the atrocities of the Crusades. (plus seeing these idiots standing on the street corner, telling everyone they see that they are going to hell is offensive)

How many of them committed the crime of betraying the United States and attempting to overthrow the government? Everyone of them. That's treason, charged or not.
Wow nelly. Going back to the Hillary email thing. You specifically said if they weren't charged they didn't do anything wrong. Now you are saying that you can be guilty of doing something and not be charged. Which is it?

Next up..........eliminate the Christian crosses from public view. Its offensive to millions who have been told about the atrocities of the Crusades. (plus seeing these idiots standing on the street corner, telling everyone they see that they are going to hell is offensive)

Well the Cross is a form of Idolatry which is a sin so I would be all for removing all crosses from public view.

Actually moron. They were not trying to "overthrow" the govt. They were not "overthrowing" anything. They were succeeding from the union. You may want to look up what that actually means.

Actually moron. They were not trying to "overthrow" the govt. They were not "overthrowing" anything. They were succeeding from the union. You may want to look up what that actually means.
Haha
Read the history books greed.

Greed and these idiots wanting to punish the South 160 years later.

You cant make this stuff up..

But it's really just a tantrum not based on the civil war or civil rights. It is about political power

What a bunch of Taliban like idiots

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I knew there would be at least one "taker" to my Christian/Cross hyperbole. Now "every monument is a trophy"????? LMAO.

This just gets better and better. Anyone with a thread of common sense can see where the real fascists are taking this. It's not about racism, bigotry, tolerance, treason, fairness, love, etc. It's the simple premise of using blind emotion to "control", rooted in the desire to eliminate America's place of leading the world.

I believe he did too. I read the book on him by alex haley. Eliajh muhammed crushed ali with his affairs and having children. He was a farse

No but atleast people wouldn't be arguing over dumb ass statues that shouldnt be there in the first place.

As long as White people continue to fear that why are being passed over or pushed to the side. There will always be a race problem.

I thought we were oppressing the minorities....which is it, I can't keep up?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Actually the cross is NOT an idol. It's a symbol for Christ. People don't worship the cross they worship at the cross.

The Bible CLEARLY states don't make ANY imagines that represents what is written in this scroll.

The Cross is an Idol. Why would anyone pray at a symbol of death that the Romans used to kill their worst criminals.

I knew there would be at least one "taker" to my Christian/Cross hyperbole. Now "every monument is a trophy"????? LMAO.

This just gets better and better. Anyone with a thread of common sense can see where the real fascists are taking this. It's not about racism, bigotry, tolerance, treason, fairness, love, etc. It's the simple premise of using blind emotion to "control", rooted in the desire to eliminate America's place of leading the world.

Wtf does America's in the world(We certainly don't lead for shit but mass incarceration and sports) have anything to do with Statues and Monuments for Treasonous Traitors? Everyone gets a trophy including the losers.

The Bible CLEARLY states don't make ANY imagines that represents what is written in this scroll.

The Cross is an Idol. Why would anyone pray at a symbol of death that the Romans used to kill their worst criminals.
Because it represents Christ moron. You know the guy that died on the cross and rose from the dead.

I'm not arguing the origins of the cross prior to Christ.

Reactions: 19MU88
Exodus 20:3-6King James Version (KJV)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Dare for me to continue?

Do you need a different version since the non-believers like to say the Bible has been rewritten many time. Or do you need other verses about idols?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT