ADVERTISEMENT

What if one of these days statues of MLK JR get removed?

**** no, that's not even a regulation of God or in the Bible.

I do take the Passover and I do try to follow all the commandments of God.

But the communion is a fake tradition by the Devils Church aka the Catholic Church.

Wow nelly. Going back to the Hillary email thing. You specifically said if they weren't charged they didn't do anything wrong. Now you are saying that you can be guilty of doing something and not be charged. Which is it?

I have to explain this to you...again?
When you cons we're calling Hillary a criminal I told you she had not been found guilty of any crime and as a matter of fact had NEVER been so much as charged with a crime. I never said she had never committed a crime as that is not always knowable. In the email case I told you she would not be charged with a crime as she hadn't committed a crime as there was no LAW against what she did, there was only POLICY. You can't be found guilty of a crime for not adhering to policy.
As for Confederate generals they ARE guilty of treason whether charged and tried or not. It is a matter of factual history they committed treason according to constitutional law.

Haha
Read the history books greed.

Greed and these idiots wanting to punish the South 160 years later.

You cant make this stuff up..

But it's really just a tantrum not based on the civil war or civil rights. It is about political power

What a bunch of Taliban like idiots

Hey, moron, what part do you want read to you?

Wtf does America's in the world(We certainly don't lead for shit but mass incarceration and sports) have anything to do with Statues and Monuments for Treasonous Traitors? Everyone gets a trophy including the losers.

You are a retard. This is clearly being established with these posts.

And I take it you are no longer looking to be an officer in the military. Your attitude and lack of understanding of what America stands for suggests you wouldn't last long anyway.

Exodus 20:3-6King James Version (KJV)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Dare for me to continue?

continue what? Proof that christians don't worship a cross or view the cross as their god?

Question - What other nation allowed the loser of a war. i.e. civil war to erect monuments to its leaders as well as so called hero's.

Reactions: Herd Fever

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Dare for me to continue?
please continue to the point where you prove you are correct. we are waiting.

You are a retard. This is clearly being established with these posts.

And I take it you are no longer looking to be an officer in the military. Your attitude and lack of understanding of what America stands for suggests you wouldn't last long anyway.

In your opinion, what does America stand for?

And then I'll tell you reality.

please continue to the point where you prove you are correct. we are waiting.

Clearly you can't read. The Cross is an Idol imagine used to represent what is in Heaven. Clearly the Bible says you aren't supposed to by, worship, or even acknowledge anything that is supposed to represent what is in Heaven.

Question - What other nation allowed the loser of a war. i.e. civil war to erect monuments to its leaders as well as so called hero's.
What business is it of the federal government's if Wilmington NC puts up a confederate monument on market street?

Speaking of statues, the city of San Diego just removed a confederate memorial from Downtown. Not too sure why there was 1 in the first place but it just happened. I'm not even sure people in this city knew one was here.

Last edited:
Speaking of statues, the city of San Diego just removed a confederate memorial from Downtown. Not too sure where there was 1 in the first place but it just happened. I'm not even sure people in this city knew one was here.

Of course they didn't. Most people don't know where they are, because most people don't find century old history terribly offensive. Why? Because it's HISTORY. In the past and can't be changed....No matter what small groups of morons choose to rally around or tear down suggest.

Reactions: 19MU88

Dare for me to continue?

Dude, this section of scripture doesn't prove your argument. It's dealing with worldly possessions such as gold, money, fame, etc.

**** no, that's not even a regulation of God or in the Bible.

I do take the Passover and I do try to follow all the commandments of God.

But the communion is a fake tradition by the Devils Church aka the Catholic Church.
Somewhere in Topeka a Church is missing a follower.

Did you not read verse 4?

Exodus is old testament, before Christ and the crucifixion. This was a message to people living under The Law. God wanted these people to stop building things and then worshipping these fake idols.

We can't even get OJ to turn over a Heisman trophy & you think they're going to willingly give up MLK statues?

Like Jesus said, he didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill prophecy.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

I don't know how much simpler it can get than that.

Are you ever going to listen to what Jesus said his mission was or not? Or do I need to give you the verses from his own mouth again??

A
Actually the cross is NOT an idol. It's a symbol for Christ. People don't worship the cross they worship at the cross.
Amen. Please dont get the left wanting to remove all crosses in america because it offends the muslims.Amen to your post herd 429

Are you ever going to listen to what Jesus said his mission was or not? Or do I need to give you the verses from his own mouth again??

You ever going to understand that the law was a contract between God and his people? When Christ fulfilled the contract, a new contract was drawn up and the old contract is null and void.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT