ADVERTISEMENT

What time do Marshall and Murray State play on Sunday?

giphy.gif

Oh the nerve of some people......

Let us all let this be. Anybody who knows my post history knows that I hate USPAM and its delusional, insular, non-alumni, hilljacked, mind-controled, fanbase as much as anybody.

It has been 31 years. Enjoy being in the NCAAs. It has happened five times in 63 years of NCAA membership. Enjoy that. There will be plenty of time, all evening Friday and all day Saturday, to troll the Spamies, both their non-alumni in-state fans and their drunken New Jersite turned down by their first 15 choices student body.

Go Herd.

Reactions: Paherd
Anyone else a least bit concerned that all those "Nor Easter" type storms will NOT be through in the Boston region NEXT weekend??? :D

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Anytime you play a team out of Kentucky they will be tough. Anyone watch John B's northern Kentucky us Louisville last night?

I'm not sure about Murray St. But, MU and WVU will become one of the more compelling games on Sunday, NBC worthy. Marshall wins that game they are the new Cinderella going forward. Right now they maybe sharing it with Loyola Chicago. Even todays game, when WVU fans came shuffling in seemed to get a little louder.

Its March madness so this is a real possibility
So in between slamming everything WVU you try to say ignore the WVU storyline and enjoy the experience? That's called talking out of both sides.

I'd challenge your comments and say that out-of-state residents are what helps flagship universities, as does support of non-graduate fans who aren't fortunate enough to go, but believe in the resource for their state. Both of these types of fans are a sign of strength of a university and it's brand.

For that manner I'd love to see your threads hating on Mathew McConaughey cheering at the Marshall game for not being an alumni. Or all the new fans Marshall gained after that movie. Heck I cheer for you guys when we aren't playing because you are part of a state I love.

And for the record, I came from out-of-state. I now have property in the State, vacation in the State, and promote the State constantly (not just WVU). And when I wear a WVU hat or shirt, be it Spokane or Hong Kong, there are always people who know the school and brand because of the alumni from all over. I'd like to think proud alumni for all schools make a difference, no matter where they are born.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
So in between slamming everything WVU you try to say ignore the WVU storyline and enjoy the experience? That's called talking out of both sides.

I'd challenge your comments and say that out-of-state residents are what helps flagship universities, as does support of non-graduate fans who aren't fortunate enough to go, but believe in the resource for their state. Both of these types of fans are a sign of strength of a university and it's brand.

For that manner I'd love to see your threads hating on Mathew McConaughey cheering at the Marshall game for not being an alumni. Or all the new fans Marshall gained after that movie. Heck I cheer for you guys when we aren't playing because you are part of a state I love.

And for the record, I came from out-of-state. I now have property in the State, vacation in the State, and promote the State constantly (not just WVU). And when I wear a WVU hat or shirt, be it Spokane or Hong Kong, there are always people who know the school and brand because of the alumni from all over. I'd like to think proud alumni for all schools make a difference, no matter where they are born.
Inn a miner. Never went to college. I love both schools
I think you really misunderstood me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT