ADVERTISEMENT

What's Going On in Louisville Raoul?

Wild stuff evidently.

The "activist" is mentally ill. I mean as in actually diagnosed. This is known because he disappeared last summer and his family was clear he was possibly suffering from a mental health crisis. Word around town then was he suffers from schizophrenia. Looks like he is off his meds again.

I strongly do not agree with the politics of the young man, but by all accounts he is bright and a good person outside of his illness. Unfortunately, that is an illness that can be dangerous and his life is now fvcked.

Sounds like he needs locked up - loony bin or prison. Too dangerous to be on the streets.
Imagine about 6,000 people just like him, walking around NYC each & every day. I'd feel safer walking around the North side of Kalamazoo at 2 a.m. on a Sunday morning, with Skynyrd blasting from the boom box on my shoulder.

Yeah they just pulled peoples old tweets and put them up with the new tweets. Weird ban to catch unless the person behind it really did have an alt get banned.

I saw that BLM paid this guys bail, so he is out on the street again.
Bail is in the Constitution. I have no issue with people raising cash for his bail. Given the amount of recent suicides in the Louisville jail it probably wasn't the best place for him, obviously the jail cannot provide proper mental health treatment and supervision for people like him. I believe the process of justice requires court proceedings and an accounting of and for actions, dude hanging himself wouldn't accomplish that.

I do wonder exactly what kind of mental health help he will be receiving while on home incarceration. There's no justification for what he did, but it is still a bummer to see a young life ruined by schizophrenia. Plenty of young lives get ruined by bad choices, being stupid, or just being a sociopath...it's a little different when one's mind is at war with their well-being.

Bail is in the Constitution.
So is this...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nice job 🍒 picking...

So is this...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nice job 🍒 picking...
What in the fvck are you woman squawking about now? Idiot.

Totally awesome, now say what you are woman squawking about.
🥱 Words mean things... Figure it out... Connect the dots...

Remember this???

adco1-articleLarge.jpg

@Raoul Duke MU

I'd love to hear your spin on the Las Vegas Sun's spin. This ought to be fun...

I read two paragraphs before Fox demanded I disable my add blocker. No, fvck them.

From what little I could quickly read, I'd say the Las Vegas Sun is full of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT