ADVERTISEMENT

White Outs.. etc

PullmanFinger

Green Buffalo
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a place to find where those types of promotions are listed? Are we doing anything specifically this year? I haven't even heard anything about Cryami yet. I am not a season ticket holder so I don't hear things via snail mail.

Oh Pullman I almost forgot. You can watch the game on Facebook if that saves you a few dollars.

And so what do you think your replies make you? If you don't like my answers than simply don't reply.

Well Pullman a week eh. Well welcome aboard and get a little tougher ego. You'll be fine on here.

Are we sure Kent State is a whiteout? I've barely heard it mentioned.

Here's what I know/have seen announced:

Miami: Green Out
Kent State: White Out
ODU: Homecoming
FIU: Military Appreciation
WKU: Black Out
Southern Miss: Youth Day

Looks like it's listed as the Hall of Fame game now.

Not sure if they changed it or if I was drunk when I posted my original list. Strong possibility both things were/are true.

The schedule poster I got at spring practice says "Hall of Fame Day".

Personally I don't care for "white outs". All apologies to LSU and Georgia Tech, the away team is supposed to wear white.

Really, without being negative, we just don't have the crowd size to pull these things off at this point in our development.

The schedule poster I got at spring practice says "Hall of Fame Day".

Personally I don't care for "white outs". All apologies to LSU and Georgia Tech, the away team is supposed to wear white.

Really, without being negative, we just don't have the crowd size to pull these things off at this point in our development.

With one caveat to that Sam. The opponent themselves. The green out for Purdue and the striping for Louisville last year looked great! But I agree having a whatever color day for a Kent state or Miami Ohio it's going to look more like a silver out.

Is there a place to find where those types of promotions are listed? Are we doing anything specifically this year? I haven't even heard anything about Cryami yet. I am not a season ticket holder so I don't hear things via snail mail.
It is written on your ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT